PDA

View Full Version : Sunshine Rewards Videoblog: Sunshine Rewards Video Contest Winner

SunshineGirl
05-27-2008, 03:50 PM
A new videoblog has been posted!

Sunshine Rewards Video Contest Winner--Click here to read the full article... (http://sunshinerewards.com/videoblog/2008/05/27/sunshine-rewards-video-contest-winner/)

askomsky
05-27-2008, 03:53 PM
Thanks Tricia! As I said in my TT, I am disappointed more people didn't take advantage of it. I enjoyed watching everyone's and thought they did a great job. I think it's great to see members advertising products they bought. To me word of mouth from peers is the best advertising there is. I thought it was a great contest, and would have loved to see even more entries!

Hedy
05-27-2008, 04:03 PM
Thanks Tricia! As I said in my TT, I am disappointed more people didn't take advantage of it. I enjoyed watching everyone's and thought they did a great job. I think it's great to see members advertising products they bought. To me word of mouth from peers is the best advertising there is. I thought it was a great contest, and would have loved to see even more entries!

Me too-I really think this was a great opportunity.

mirandag819
05-27-2008, 04:06 PM
I wish more people entered too ! It was fun to make the videos and a lot of fun to watch them too. I hope we have more things like this in the future. The video reviews are GREAT !

JillyFish
05-27-2008, 04:08 PM
Thanks Tricia for the great contest and for spreading the "sunshine" to everyone who entered! Thanks also to everyone who got involved by voting. And I agree, I wish more people would have entered! It was fun!

kimbih
05-27-2008, 06:22 PM
I really liked the entries. Unfortunately, I have little computer skills and no webcam so I couldn't enter :)

MdCaterer
05-28-2008, 05:05 PM
Congrats to all who entered!! I was going to make a video but could never seem to find the time. Cool contest though and great prizes!