PDA

View Full Version : We Have The Nicest Members...

Blessing and Miracle
05-28-2008, 04:40 PM
I feel so blessed to be a part of such a wonderful community! I received such wonderful wishes on my own special thread, a beautiful birthday card from Jill and April, along with goodies for the twins and then today, Angela sent me more birthday goodies! Boy, was I surprised! DD19 said, "Ooo, I wanna be a member of sunshine." :rotfl:

I can't thank you guys enough!!! Sunshine Rewards is just the BESTEST! :heart:

askomsky
05-28-2008, 04:43 PM
You won't get any arguments from me!!!!!! It is SPECIAL! :sunshine:

mia214jia
05-28-2008, 04:49 PM
I am glad you are having a great day!!!

JillyFish
05-28-2008, 04:57 PM
You know what is really neat Lisa? Angela sent something to April on her birthday. And April thought it was so nice that she decided to send out cards to other Sunshiners on their birthdays. So when MY birthday came around last week, she sent one to me. (And I got goodies from Angela too!) And I thought it was so sweet, that I when I saw that your birthday was coming right after mine, I decided to send you a card.

So, you see....it all started by one person's kind act! Isn't that COOL! :sunshine2:

Blessing and Miracle
05-28-2008, 05:02 PM
The coolest! There are some wonderful people on this forum!:)

askomsky
05-28-2008, 05:28 PM
You know what is really neat Lisa? Angela sent something to April on her birthday. And April thought it was so nice that she decided to send out cards to other Sunshiners on their birthdays. So when MY birthday came around last week, she sent one to me. (And I got goodies from Angela too!) And I thought it was so sweet, that I when I saw that your birthday was coming right after mine, I decided to send you a card.

So, you see....it all started by one person's kind act! Isn't that COOL! :sunshine2:

EXACTLY!!!! :) PAY IT FORWARD!!!! :sunshine:
Isn't it amazing what a little sunshine can do? Imagine if EVERY person took the time on a daily basis or weekly basis to spread even just a little :sunshine:, how neat would that be!