PDA

View Full Version : Mrs. Prindables?

StitchandPooh'smom
05-28-2008, 05:10 PM
Any specials, coupons, or increased percentages in the near future for Mrs. Prindables that I should wait for before I order something? :thanks:

SunshineGirl
05-28-2008, 05:39 PM
I've actually never seen a coupon or discount for them. :( I haven't heard about any other increases, but they don't usually give us too much notice.

3dog2kidmom
05-28-2008, 06:39 PM
I would SOOO love to see free shipping from them. I could almost swallow the exhorbitant price for an apple if I didn't have to pay an arm and a leg to ship it. I am sure they are worth it, and I'm dying to try these someday --- I just cannot do it.

SunshineGirl
05-28-2008, 07:10 PM
We went to the outlet mall over the weekend and I figured that I would grab a chocolate caramel apple from the chocolate place there. I was so disappointed!! I told SG that I can understand now why the Prindables cost so much more. I would love to find them somewhere locally that are as good, but I just haven't been able to. So I guess they will have to stay one of my big twice a year splurges. I will definitely keep my eye on for any specials, though.

StitchandPooh'smom
05-28-2008, 07:20 PM
I will definitely keep my eye on for any specials, though.

Thank you! I am going to order a basket for my mom's birthday, but I need to do it pretty soon and wondered about any specials. She is definitely worth it, but if there was a free shipping code or increased SR percentage, that would be even better! :sunshine:

Thanks to your videoblog, I know am I getting her something special! :thanks: