PDA

View Full Version : Shoebuy Offer

DisGal71
05-28-2008, 10:39 PM
Hello

Hopefully I'm posting this in the right area. I clicked on the Shoebuy link that was provided under the Offers page, but it didn't take me to Shoebuy.com. Instead it took me to a page that said "Cannot find server". I tried both clicking on the link that states "Save 15%..." and on "Shoebuy (very limited..." got the same message. Can I go through the link provided on the Shopping page or will ordering through that link not credit the $9

TIA!!! :o

ligrumpygirl
05-28-2008, 10:41 PM
That $9 offer must have expired. I remember it being a limited thing. I am sure Cindy will pop in and give you the definite answer. I do know that if you shop throught the shopping link it will not give you the $9 ...only the 11% back.

DisGal71
06-02-2008, 06:23 PM
Hello

I was able to get to Shoebuy.com via the $9 offer link and made a purchase on 5/29. I know normally it takes about 2weeks for something to show up on pending, but I've noticed on the Automatic credits thread that a couple of posts state they already see their credit in pending. I just want to make sure I did not do something incorrectly and therefore did not get the $9 credit.
TIA
:minnie:

m 'n c
06-02-2008, 07:08 PM
Normally that offer credits on the hour. not sure how it is crediting now but when I did it months ago it was on the hour.

mmm611
06-02-2008, 07:45 PM
I did it yesterday and it came through on the hour. Is it still doing that to you now? Try rebooting, clearing cookies, and try again. Oh, and make sure you have NO other programs open when you try. It's supposed to help shopping credit better and I use that trick for paid offers as well.

For anyone trying to do this one in order to make SM by the end of the month, be aware there is a credit hold till July 15. That works fine for me and will be a nice start towards SM next quarter.

iluvamystery89
06-02-2008, 10:40 PM
Hello

Hopefully I'm posting this in the right area. I clicked on the Shoebuy link that was provided under the Offers page, but it didn't take me to Shoebuy.com. Instead it took me to a page that said "Cannot find server". I tried both clicking on the link that states "Save 15%..." and on "Shoebuy (very limited..." got the same message. Can I go through the link provided on the Shopping page or will ordering through that link not credit the $9

TIA!!! :o

i did this offer just after 7:00 p.m. and it was pending in my account by the time i checked back at 8:30 p.m.! :cooldance::clap:

mmm611
06-03-2008, 07:07 AM
I think the key to making sure the offer is working when you place your order is to make sure there is 15% off when you go to your shopping cart.

DisGal71
06-03-2008, 09:51 AM
Ok, well I did the offer again last night, closed all windows except for SR, cleared cookies, clicked on link to shoebuy.com. Made another purchase, the 15% off did show up in the cart, checked out. I checked this morning and still no credit :confused:
but CONGRATS who are getting the credits!

SunshineGirl
06-03-2008, 09:59 AM
Ok, well I did the offer again last night, closed all windows except for SR, cleared cookies, clicked on link to shoebuy.com. Made another purchase, the 15% off did show up in the cart, checked out. I checked this morning and still no credit :confused:
but CONGRATS who are getting the credits!

By any chance do you have any kind of spyware or toolbars on your computer that might be routing your credits somewhere else? This offer usually credits really well for us, and I have seen people getting credits for it both yesterday and today.

DisGal71
06-03-2008, 11:51 AM
I did download "Spybot" about a week ago, could this be why? Is there a way to do the offer with Spybot?
Thanks so much!

arob414
06-11-2008, 10:41 PM
Oh, no!!! The offer is gone. Last wk, Shoebuy didn't have the shoes I wanted, now they do and the offer is gone. Woe is me.

llgray16
06-12-2008, 12:46 PM
Oh, no!!! The offer is gone. Last wk, Shoebuy didn't have the shoes I wanted, now they do and the offer is gone. Woe is me.

I hear ya! I would LOVE another Shoebuy offer! I haven't bought any shoes for awhile and I am really needing a Shoebuy fix!

lrsellars
06-12-2008, 01:02 PM
I'd like to order too. Guess I waited to long.