PDA

View Full Version : warning about THIS survey...

chocovrdmicears
06-18-2007, 06:58 PM
I know that there is a thread already going on the topic of daily surveys..but this one was ssoooo bad i thought it deserved it's own.
The survey starts out with some very pleasant questions about the types of shows you watch with your children ages 5-17. Very time consuming but rather interesting..next thing I know I am knee deep in questions about advertising for herpes, erectile disfunction, lubrications etc... Now, the content was a little weird, but that is not the worst...you literally have to check 100's of boxes in answers to the questions for every single one of your children versus every single type of television show, sports, and the advertising for each of these products..etc... It was the MOST painful survey I have ever done.
So if you have more than 1 child (god help someone who has 5 kids & takes this survey) or unless you are truly desperate for a survey today..I would avoid this one! :eek: :eek:

Kycha
06-18-2007, 07:29 PM
Thanks for the warning. If I see that one, I am just going to back away from the computer screen.

TIAMOMMA
06-18-2007, 07:30 PM
OMG!!!! I wish I saw your post before I got sucked into that survey from he-double hockey sticks!!!! I was just about to warn someone! My eyes literally feel cross eyed right now and I may have developed carpal tunnel syndrome from that survey alone!!! I was thinking while I was doing it "If this was the first survey I ever took it would have been my last!"

BRUTAL!!!!

lrsellars
06-18-2007, 07:36 PM
I took this survey too this evening and I found that you could hit the tab key, key the appropriate response (1-5) and than tab again and you got through the questions pretty quick. I thought it might boot me since I was fast on the answers but it was the standard answer for my kids so I didn't care. Still was terrible though.

cglaura
06-18-2007, 07:53 PM
I just did this also, and was "Thank goodness I only have one child!" I was hoping someone with a large family didn't start this survey! OT, but came to mind w/ the survey subject...I homeschool...when teaching sexEd, I used props...a pen and a floppy rubberband (I don't want to be descriptive so use your imagination). So a few minutes after I'm finished, my daughter comes out and says, "Here Mom, I just can't write w/ this "p***s" pen anymore!" :rotfl:

To the mods: Sorry if this is too off color...you can edit at will.

apettyjohn
06-18-2007, 08:50 PM
I just did this survey and then saw your post.I literally fell asleep trying to take his survey. It was awful!! I have 2 kids and had to answer the questions twice. Avoid at all cost!!!! April:computer:

3dog2kidmom
06-18-2007, 09:52 PM
I had the pleasure of doing this one tonight, too. Oh well... 80 cents!!!

SunshineGirl
06-18-2007, 10:07 PM
I just did this also, and was "Thank goodness I only have one child!" I was hoping someone with a large family didn't start this survey! OT, but came to mind w/ the survey subject...I homeschool...when teaching sexEd, I used props...a pen and a floppy rubberband (I don't want to be descriptive so use your imagination). So a few minutes after I'm finished, my daughter comes out and says, "Here Mom, I just can't write w/ this "p***s" pen anymore!" :rotfl:

To the mods: Sorry if this is too off color...you can edit at will.

HAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! :rotfl:

Alice28
06-18-2007, 10:19 PM
I know that there is a thread already going on the topic of daily surveys..but this one was ssoooo bad i thought it deserved it's own.
The survey starts out with some very pleasant questions about the types of shows you watch with your children ages 5-17. Very time consuming but rather interesting..next thing I know I am knee deep in questions about advertising for herpes, erectile disfunction, lubrications etc... Now, the content was a little weird, but that is not the worst...you literally have to check 100's of boxes in answers to the questions for every single one of your children versus every single type of television show, sports, and the advertising for each of these products..etc... It was the MOST painful survey I have ever done.
So if you have more than 1 child (god help someone who has 5 kids & takes this survey) or unless you are truly desperate for a survey today..I would avoid this one! :eek: :eek:

NO KIDDING........ I spent 30 minutes on it tonight. I was ready to scream, but was afraid I wouldn't qualify for another one!

ShanPooh
06-19-2007, 12:14 AM
Wow! Now I'm glad I didn't qualify for that survey!
See, it pays not to watch TV :rotfl:

kayjo
06-19-2007, 03:35 AM
Luckily I did not get this survey but I try to avoid the Phoenix group surveys at all costs. They are the company that will let you sit at 75% completed while they continue to ask you 30-40 more questions and the progress bar NEVER MOVES!

luvdisney00
06-19-2007, 06:28 AM
I did this survey last night and was coming on this morning to post a warning about it but I see it's already here. OMG that was hands down the WORST survey I have done to date!!!! I thought I was going to cry when another screenwould open with all of those boxes (I have 2 kids in that age catagory...Thank God my youngest is 4 and not 5!!!!) I was so affraid I was going to come to the end and not get credit for one reason or another :computer: but thankfully I did get to the congratulations screen. It took me an hour though. Hardest .80 I ever earned!!!

coastalgirl
06-19-2007, 10:53 AM
I got this one this morning! :headache:
This just goes to show ya what we will do for .80!!! :rotfl:

Alice28
06-19-2007, 08:57 PM
YAY- after doing that nightmare survey yesterday, i got one about cat flea meds today that lasted about 3 minutes! WOO!

ChickiePants
06-19-2007, 09:41 PM
OMG, my friend agreed to take a survey for me while I was catsitting yesterday without a computer and that's the one she got! I got a text message with a lot of...erm... "colorful" language and when I called to see what it was about, she told me AAAAALLLLLLL about it. She said if that's what she had to do to be my friend, she was kicking me straight to the curb! :rotfl: