PDA

View Full Version : June Daily Survey Bonus

askomsky
06-01-2008, 08:01 PM
Thank you!!!!!!! :clap: You always keep us guessing and the bump in the accounts is always very much appreicated!!!!! :love:

askomsky
06-01-2008, 08:08 PM
Thank you!!!!!!! :clap: You always keep us guessing and the bump in the accounts is always very much appreicated!!!!! :love:

Ok this is weird, I posted after everyone, should have been 4th poster or so and now it's showing up as #1 before Tricia;s! And when I hit new posts it's not showing up?

MdCaterer
06-01-2008, 08:19 PM
I posted this yesterday morning but it disappeared (probably when the server got switched) DH did his 22 survey yesterday it asked if there was a teenager avaiable to take the survey. Our nephew was visiting so he did the answers. Then at the end it asked for zip code, questions about number of family members and household income. His demographics are different than ours..... that should not get us in trouble with Greenfield should it???? When you ask for a child to take the survey they can't expect the answers to follow the same demo as the adult who usually does the answering.....am I being paranoid???

SunshineGirl
06-01-2008, 08:33 PM
Ok this is weird, I posted after everyone, should have been 4th poster or so and now it's showing up as #1 before Tricia;s! And when I hit new posts it's not showing up?

I think when SG just reset the server, it made all of the posts from today look like tomorrow. LOL! It might take about 12 hours to sort itself out.

askomsky
06-01-2008, 08:39 PM
I think when SG just reset the server, it made all of the posts from today look like tomorrow. LOL! It might take about 12 hours to sort itself out.

lol Ok as long as I'm not going crazy.... The time is fixed now too.

Thanks SG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SunshineGirl
06-02-2008, 03:25 AM
Get started today! We've posted the June Daily Survey bonus with another high low. This time the low is lower and the high is higher! So you can choose to hit a minimum of 10 surveys for a $2 bonus or go big to hit 25 surveys for a $7 bonus. Even the high bonus allows for you to miss a few days here and there throughout the month.

Something else to keep in mind is that in 2007, June was the month that we really started seeing an increase in Greenfield getting more surveys. So be sure to give it a shot this month even if it has been awhile since you did Daily Surveys. Hopefully this summer will be like last summer and everyone will get surveys easily. :)

iluvamystery89
06-02-2008, 03:43 AM
thanks so much, tricia! *hug* (smilie won't work, lol) that bonus is always a pleasant surprise when it shows up!

mmm611
06-02-2008, 03:46 AM
That's very encouraging that June is the month when surveys open up more.

Then again, I'm also moving into a more crowded survey demographic in 10 days, so we'll see!

Momto4boys
06-09-2008, 09:33 AM
I haven't had any surveys show up for this month. Are there new surveys or is something wrong on my end?

MooseBrains
06-09-2008, 10:31 AM
I have a question about credits. Does the high part count each survey you take or when they credit?

Last month the end of the month was on a weekend with a holiday on Monday. I had 4 surveys credit on the Tuesday but not in the month that I took the surveys.

Just looking for clarification.

askomsky
06-09-2008, 11:42 AM
I have a question about credits. Does the high part count each survey you take or when they credit?

Last month the end of the month was on a weekend with a holiday on Monday. I had 4 surveys credit on the Tuesday but not in the month that I took the surveys.

Just looking for clarification.

This is my understanding so someone correct me if I'm wrong, but the actual credit itself counts for June (i.e trying to make SM status, if the quarter ended in May you wouldn't have those credits count towards May). The # of surveys completed for the month will count towards the survey credit. Tricia goes off of the date that greenfield sends. Like today my credits were there for 6/6, 6/7 and 6/8.

LUCINDA574
06-10-2008, 11:38 AM
Is everyone getting their daily survey credit??? I have completed a survey every day this month, I have not had one credit since the 6th and then only three prior to that. I have deleted cookies and everything, this is really disheartening, I am about to give up on them. Weird part, my OTX, which I do later in the day, has credited everytime....

3darlings
06-12-2008, 11:23 AM
Is everyone getting their daily survey credit??? I have completed a survey every day this month, I have not had one credit since the 6th and then only three prior to that. I have deleted cookies and everything, this is really disheartening, I am about to give up on them. Weird part, my OTX, which I do later in the day, has credited everytime....

Same thing has been happening to me. 3 out of the last 5 have not credited. I get all the way through and the survey ends but I don't get the you have successfully completed the survey page from Greenfield. Then of course it doesn't credit. I have never had a problem with crediting before until the last few weeks. If it happens again, I may be done with them.

DarcyDog
06-12-2008, 11:31 AM
Seems to me something is off. I have not received credit for surveys which definitely took me back to the you have successfully completed the survey page from Greenfield. So far today, I can't even get into one.

I can see now why people get discouraged. But, I will keep a positive outlook and until 12:00 AM tomorrow, I will believe that I will get a survey today!:D

llgray16
06-12-2008, 01:25 PM
We were on (a much needed) vacation for the first few days of June and I did not get home until later on Friday, June 6th. I have managed to get a DS everyday but I have to get one every single day in order to ge tthe BIG bonus. To make matters worse, I started at 6:30pm that day so I have a very limited time frame now left everyday to complete my surveys :cry:

I'm still gonna try for that BIG bonus though! It would bring me $5 closer to paying for that AP completely with SR funds :sunshine:

MooseBrains
06-12-2008, 01:27 PM
I just hit the 10 for this month and now onto the bigger bonus! Thanks SR:sunshine:

RDGCJK
06-12-2008, 02:10 PM
Seems to me something is off. I have not received credit for surveys which definitely took me back to the you have successfully completed the survey page from Greenfield. So far today, I can't even get into one.

I can see now why people get discouraged. But, I will keep a positive outlook and until 12:00 AM tomorrow, I will believe that I will get a survey today!:D

I've had the same thing happen. For 2 days in a row I reached the regular congratulations page, but didn't receive credit. The good news is........I did receive credit today. There is hope! I didn't do anything differently. I'm no longer eligible for the big bonus though due to these 2 missing survey credits.

disneyforever
06-12-2008, 07:04 PM
Woohoo! 10 surveys done - so now I have at least the $2 bonus.

Now I am going to try for the bigger bonus. :sunshine2:

Iteach
06-12-2008, 07:16 PM
I did not get credit for the DS I did yesterday. :( I did get the SR congrats page and couldn't take another, so I have no idea why it didn't credit. It was the mattress survey. This has only happened 1 other time in the past year since I have been doing surveys.

LUCINDA574
06-12-2008, 08:15 PM
Well at least I know now its just not me. I would have understood if it was one of the weird ones that didnt take me to the SR congrats page but these did...oh well, guess I can either keep trying or quit lol. The ones this week all credited though.

T1nkrules
06-12-2008, 09:16 PM
Well, I finally got a survey (on football) yesterday--and went to the congrats page and it didn't credit today...:computer::computer::computer: I finally qualified on this one after not qualifying on this one and no credit! Where's Eeyore's cloud lately? :D

jenvance
06-13-2008, 08:12 AM
I couldn't get one yesterday and I tried ALL day.

llgray16
06-13-2008, 10:33 AM
Well, it is official - I'm going to miss the BIG bonus this month. DH got the WORST AC Nielsen survey last night about TV stations. I'm not exagerating when I say it took 5 minutes for each page to load after a couple of them and with no end in sight I told him to just quit!

deana
06-13-2008, 02:58 PM
I am having such trouble qualifying for anything this month!!!:cry:

schaery
06-13-2008, 04:11 PM
Well, it is official - I'm going to miss the BIG bonus this month. DH got the WORST AC Nielsen survey last night about TV stations. I'm not exagerating when I say it took 5 minutes for each page to load after a couple of them and with no end in sight I told him to just quit!

I got that one several days ago, and both times my power blinked (stupid thunderstorm) and knocked me off the internet. It had taken me forever to get as far as I did and never got to finish it. :computer:

T1nkrules
06-13-2008, 08:36 PM
Well, the survey gods must have been near by, so I may make the minimum DS bonus this month! :sunshine: somehow, it credited...yeahhh! :clap:

MdCaterer
06-13-2008, 10:21 PM
Dh is having a terrible time qualifying this month. And we have had the bad luck of some not crediting. He has not been able to get one today and will have to do one daily to make the big bonus so most likely we will not get it this month. Oh well at least we have already reached SM status!!

disneyforever
06-14-2008, 02:30 AM

I got this survey a couple days ago. I did finish it - and it did credit - but it took me an hour and twenty minutes to do the survey.
If I hadn't already tried and tried to get into other surveys prior to this one, I would have cancelled out of it - but I was desperate
to get a DS, so I stuck it out.

The things we do for bonuses! :rotfl:

OhMari
06-14-2008, 08:35 AM
I cringe when I see aAC Nielsen come up. But the other day, it was short and it only lasted 15 minutes.

marcymajor
06-14-2008, 08:43 AM
i can't get a ds today to save my life. when i first attempted there were at least a couple of options i qualified for but got booted out of - now there are no options at all and i am getting the page that says i'm sorry there are no new surveys available - please try again tomorrow. i know the pickens on gf have been pretty slim this month but not to have any options at all is confusing to me. help.:confused:

dizneysaver
06-15-2008, 01:56 AM
I'm getting frustrated. I haven't qualified for any daily surveys for almost a week now. Geesh.

OhMari
06-16-2008, 01:38 PM
I can only miss 2. This is getting really stressful.

PSL1013
06-16-2008, 01:57 PM
I can only miss 2. This is getting really stressful.

At least you have 2....I'm at 0, I have to get one every single day from now on....Ain't gonna happen! :rotfl: Well, I'm not going to stress over it, I at least got my 10 done for which I'm very grateful! :)

ShanPooh
06-17-2008, 02:26 PM
In April, I got 5 surveys to credit and in May it was 7.
So far for June I have 6.
I'll be happy to get the $2 bonus - only 4 more surveys to qualify!
My best month was June 2007 with 19 surveys credited :)

DisGal71
06-18-2008, 02:18 PM
I havent qualified for a survey in a whole week, that's the longest I've gone since I joined SR. I was really shooting for the $7 bonus, I missed the May bonus by 2...:cry: I guess the $2 bonus is better than no bonus :)
Congrats to those who are on a roll!

MdCaterer
06-21-2008, 11:52 AM
Best of luck to those still in the running between late hours and vacation we could not make it. We hit the $2 bonus and hopefully next month will be a more attainable goal!!

pattip03
06-21-2008, 12:25 PM
Since the big bonus is not in the stars for me this month, the stress is off. My favorite bonus was the .20 bonus per survey --- stressfree, but you wanted to keep on going!!!! Now that the $7 is not reachable I think I'll take a break.
Good luck to all still in the running. :sunshine:

saffymom
06-21-2008, 01:42 PM
I'm still in the running for the big bonus. I can miss two more and still make it, but it's going to be tough!

MooseBrains
06-23-2008, 01:48 PM
I now have 20 surveys! I can only miss out 3 day or I won't get the big bonus.

I think DH is really getting sick of me stressing each nite about getting the DS so I can get the bonus. At this point I am going keep trying hard but next month I am going to take some time off from both OTX and the DS so that I can get excited again rather than stressed.

My goal is $300 by mid august and I think I will make it. I have made the SM for the first time. Then in September it is all worth the effort...Disney!

ShanPooh
06-23-2008, 02:00 PM
Just finished survey #10 for the month :cooldance:
I'll keep trying for the rest of the month, but it's good to know that I'll be getting the extra $2 for WDW this Sept :mickey:

MooseBrains
06-23-2008, 11:50 PM
1 more down, 4 more to complete and then I am taking the days off!

askomsky
06-24-2008, 04:34 PM
AS long as today's credits tomorrow I only need one more for the the big bonus! Whoo hoo! That way I don't have to stress over the weekend with it being end of month and less survey's to get.

Blessing and Miracle
06-24-2008, 05:01 PM
I need five more- T, W, Th, F S! :banana:

I'm stressing, but I'm gonna make it.:p

mjjmbnmm
06-24-2008, 05:19 PM
I only need 3 more.:)

Iteach
06-24-2008, 05:28 PM
I need one every single day, including today, which I haven't been able to get yet. I am stressing!

marcymajor
06-24-2008, 05:34 PM
i know how you feel. i am have been trying since early this morning and have had no luck at all getting a ds. i need 3 to make 25. i will keep my fingers and toes crossed for you that you get one.:sunshine:

Iteach
06-24-2008, 06:09 PM
i know how you feel. i am have been trying since early this morning and have had no luck at all getting a ds. i need 3 to make 25. i will keep my fingers and toes crossed for you that you get one.:sunshine:

My 24 hrs. must have been up because after I posted, went back and checked. I had several news options, completed my DS and got the congrats page. Keep trying, you'll get one for today!

marcymajor
06-24-2008, 06:19 PM
thanks for your words of encouragement - they are greatly appreciated. the problem might be that i tried doing one earlier but i could not download the application that was necessary to do the survey so i exited out of it and now there are no options and all i get is no new surveys. i wonder if i unintentionally screwed myself by exiting out of the survey and that is why i can't get another one. i will keep trying though and if i don't get one by 9 tonite i will give up and try again tomorrow. again, thanks for all your kind words.:thanks:

piglet-for-me
06-24-2008, 06:38 PM
Congratulations to all of you who have met your goal or hopefully will by the end of the month. :party:

This month has not been good for me with the surveys. I hope next month they are more plentiful. I'm not complaining, over the last couple of months I've done really well. I've just learned to give up rather than get frustrated when I don't qualify.

mollyeilis
06-24-2008, 07:10 PM
thanks for your words of encouragement - they are greatly appreciated. the problem might be that i tried doing one earlier but i could not download the application that was necessary to do the survey so i exited out of it and now there are no options and all i get is no new surveys. i wonder if i unintentionally screwed myself by exiting out of the survey and that is why i can't get another one. i will keep trying though and if i don't get one by 9 tonite i will give up and try again tomorrow. again, thanks for all your kind words.:thanks:

I exit out of them quite often, since I use Firefox, and there are some that state you must use IE for it. I've never been "punished" by the system for doing that, though sometimes I wish I had IE on a PC instead of the sad IE for Macs, so I had the option, b/c sometimes that's the only survey they have for me.

Assuming the one I just got through credits tomorrow, I'll have one left for the lower bonus.

Of course, every 80 cent increase in my balance makes me happy, too!

jenvance
06-24-2008, 07:45 PM
I have already got the lower bonus no chance for the big bonus, but I have done more surveys than ever!!!

marcymajor
06-24-2008, 08:16 PM
i finally got my ds for the day on computers and i got the congrats page. when this credits tomorrow i will only need 2 to get the big bonus. i guess persistence does pay off.:cooldance:

3dog2kidmom
06-24-2008, 09:05 PM
I need one more every day to get the big bonus. I am really stressing over Friday, since I will be out that evening and not sure what time it will be when I get home. I'm on this 'after 8' rotation so can't even do it in the morning :(

I think I can kiss my big bonus bye-bye, but am maintaining a positive attitude anyway!

Blessing and Miracle
06-24-2008, 09:38 PM
Just completed a super easy one, so just 4 more.:cooldance:

abcboys
06-25-2008, 08:32 AM
I get too discouraged with surveys. It seems I spend 20 minutes just trying to qualify for them and then there are no more surveys available.
When I do get a survey I'm always afraid its going to be one of those long 60 minute surveys and I hate those things. I'm usually ready to throw the computer out the window by the time its over and feel its worth more than 80cents. I think I've done 4 surveys this month even though I've tried for quite a few more. If it tells me its going to take any more than 45 minutes I X out of it.

MooseBrains
06-25-2008, 10:03 AM
3 more to go for the big bonus.

Congrats to all that have worked so hard to get the surveys.

mollyeilis
06-25-2008, 01:25 PM
I have one more to get the smaller bonus. :)

I think I can kiss my big bonus bye-bye, but am maintaining a positive attitude anyway!

Well yeah! Multiply 80 cents by the rest of the month's days, and it's still money you're making, even if you miss the big bonus. :)

I get too discouraged with surveys. It seems I spend 20 minutes just trying to qualify for them and then there are no more surveys available.
When I do get a survey I'm always afraid its going to be one of those long 60 minute surveys and I hate those things. I'm usually ready to throw the computer out the window by the time its over and feel its worth more than 80cents. I think I've done 4 surveys this month even though I've tried for quite a few more. If it tells me its going to take any more than 45 minutes I X out of it.

You know you can try later, right? I'll get the message there are no more available, and quite often 5 minutes later a whole new world of surveys opens up. Being told there are none and to try again tomorrow really doesn't mean "try again tomorrow". I hear it as "try again in a minute". :)

abcboys
06-25-2008, 06:01 PM
Now I know why I get so discouraged with surveys!! I was just doing a survey thinking COOL!! I finally get a survey on the first try. Well 15 minutes into it it goes back to the "I'm sorry you don't qualify" page. I don't see how all you guys are patient enough to do this!! I'm spending an hour on .80. Am I that desperate??

mollyeilis
06-25-2008, 06:28 PM
Now I know why I get so discouraged with surveys!! I was just doing a survey thinking COOL!! I finally get a survey on the first try. Well 15 minutes into it it goes back to the "I'm sorry you don't qualify" page. I don't see how all you guys are patient enough to do this!! I'm spending an hour on .80. Am I that desperate??

I spend way more, over most days, to get that one survey done. If you get it done in an hour you're doing better than I am!:sunshine:

piglet-for-me
06-25-2008, 06:44 PM

I have noticed more and more surveys this month asking all sorts of questions and then kicking me out saying that I didn't qualify. I don't mind the pre-qualification questions but when I'm spending a lot of time doing only that, it seems to me like the survey company isn't being totally honest. Sometimes it feels like I've taken an entire survey only to be told I don't qualify. I haven't noticed that until recently and I hope it doesn't continue.

Survey's have been hard for me to get this month. I have no idea why but I haven't qualified like I did over the last several months. I almost wonder if that's the problem, in that I did so well, there's nothing new for me to complete?

Hang in there. I've noticed taking a day or two off helps to reload my options.

disneyforever
06-26-2008, 03:38 AM
Well assuming the one I did now credits - then I just made the big bonus! :banana:

Edit: It DID credit, so I made the big survey! Yeah!!!

ravensdreamer
06-26-2008, 10:58 AM
I will not be getting the big credit even though I have taken and gotten the completed page all but 1 day this month. But what is weird I have been getting the credit now that I mark when i did it, the # of the survey, not that they can be appealed but there for awhile all the surveys were blending together and I could not keep them straight....lol, but I also did three yesterday that i spent at least 15 minutes or more on to be told after I gave all my information and opinions that I did not qualify, we must be going through some kind of survey slump or something, hopefully it will get back on the good side soon.

SunshineGirl
06-26-2008, 11:06 AM
One of the things that Greenfield has told me is that they determine in the first few minutes whether you are going to qualify. And one of the qualification is not going too quickly. So be sure that even though those first questions are really easy, you are still taking your time when you answer them so that they don't toss you out for not meeting the "quality specification" of time.

llgray16
06-26-2008, 11:17 AM
I'm gonna miss the big bonus by one this month :( (that is if DH continues to get one everyday for the rest of the month.) Oh well, that is still $21 that we didn't have before :D

MooseBrains
06-26-2008, 01:33 PM
Today when I checked it says 24 surveys. Thank you Tricia for putting up the counter. It really helps me see where I am at.

I am on a very late evening rotation so when I get home I will do my last survey for this month. Yesterday I had a six question survey that our little one took. The shortest survey ever.

Congratulations to everyone who made the big and little bonus! Job well done.:clap:

deana
06-26-2008, 03:20 PM
One of the things that Greenfield has told me is that they determine in the first few minutes whether you are going to qualify. And one of the qualification is not going too quickly. So be sure that even though those first questions are really easy, you are still taking your time when you answer them so that they don't toss you out for not meeting the "quality specification" of time.

Thanks Tricia! That is good to know!!

lanny76
06-26-2008, 04:36 PM

Even if they are just questions about age, where you live? How slow do they think we should answer those questions, when we know them so well?! I have had several surveys this month where I answer 2,3,4 classification questions like that, and get the 'you don't qualify for any surveys' thing, which I assume is the one that means you failed the quality control test. I don't answer them lightning quick, but I don't dawdle either, because I sort of had the idea questions like that shouldn't be expected to be answered at a snail's pace! But maybe so.
2 days ago I merely answered a question about which state I lived in, the only question - and was promptly given the 'no surveys you qualify for' page too. Couldn't figure out how I failed the quality control there!!

chipndale
06-26-2008, 05:01 PM
If todays survey credits ok, I made the small bonus! I finally have time to try and complete surveys. It is so nice to log on and see your account growing! And I got an offer to credit today!

mjjmbnmm
06-26-2008, 05:25 PM
If todays credits, I only need 1 more for the $7 bonus. :cooldance:

mollyeilis
06-26-2008, 05:46 PM
2 days ago I merely answered a question about which state I lived in, the only question - and was promptly given the 'no surveys you qualify for' page too. Couldn't figure out how I failed the quality control there!!

They probably had enough from people in your state, I suppose.

lanny76
06-26-2008, 05:49 PM
They probably had enough from people in your state, I suppose.

Didn't think there would be too many people from Nebraska, since there's not too many people here in the whole state, much less ones taking GF surveys likely! Maybe they just didn't want anyone from Nebraska, tho (or they already had one and that was enough!).

mollyeilis
06-26-2008, 05:58 PM
Ah Nebraska...the one state I forgot while trying to write down every state. I thought about it for a week until I finally called an end to it, and looked on a map. Hubby still makes fun of me for it...sigh. (and yes that was inspired by the Friends episode where they are doing the same thing)

mirandag819
06-26-2008, 06:43 PM
Ah Nebraska...the one state I forgot while trying to write down every state. I thought about it for a week until I finally called an end to it, and looked on a map. Hubby still makes fun of me for it...sigh. (and yes that was inspired by the Friends episode where they are doing the same thing)

Haha I did the same thing as a result of that Friends episode a few years ago. I finally got them all but it took days..... DH kept offering to get a map but I refused and it drove me nuts for days

lanny76
06-26-2008, 11:04 PM

:rotfl:
Yeah, sometimes Nebraska seems to be one of those forgotten states - one of the flyover states, the ones important people fly over on their way to some bigger-deal place! But I like it just fine here - there's more to Nebraska than just corn and cattle!

MooseBrains
06-27-2008, 10:29 AM
I am finished! I did the 25 and now am taking the rest of the month off.

Chris
06-28-2008, 09:28 AM
I made the big bonus!:banana::banana:

BuzzandAriel'sMom
06-28-2008, 09:49 AM
I've only been a member since June 15 but I have completed 9 greenfield surveys so I should reach 10 tommorrow! My disney vacation is 4.5 months away and I am trying to earn spending money. So far I've earned over $15 in 12 days! Thank you SR!:clap:

saffymom
06-28-2008, 11:02 AM
I just finfished up #25!:banana: As long as it credits on Monday, I'll get the big bonus. Woo-hoo!!:party:

LyndaM
06-28-2008, 12:28 PM
I've been keeping quiet afraid of jinxing myself! :rotfl:

I am getting excited though because last night I did my 23rd survey. If I can get one tonight and tomorrow night, I might hit 25 on Monday! Wish me luck!

marcymajor
06-28-2008, 01:27 PM
Lynda - here's wishing you the very best of luck. i just know you will make it. have a great weekend.:sunshine:

piglet-for-me
06-28-2008, 02:15 PM
Congratulations to all of you who made the big bonus. This was a tough month for surveys - at least to me.

:clap::clap:

lanny76
06-28-2008, 02:35 PM
just made it today for big bonus - provided yesterday's and today's credit after the wkend!:banana:

OhMari
06-29-2008, 02:19 PM
If my weekend credits, Friday, Sat. & Sunday, I'll get the big bonus.
I will do the last day, just to be safe.

This had to be the hardest month that I have ever did.

mirandag819
06-29-2008, 02:24 PM
As long as Friday and Sat credit I made the big bonus, but I will do one tonight and tomorrow just to be safe

DarcyDog
06-29-2008, 02:40 PM
As long as Friday and Sat credit I made the big bonus, but I will do one tonight and tomorrow just to be safe

Ditto for me. If Friday and Saturday credit, I too will have 25.:banana: However, a survey completed tomorrow won't credit until Tuesday and won't count, right?

3dog2kidmom
06-29-2008, 03:11 PM
However, a survey completed tomorrow won't credit until Tuesday and won't count, right?

A daily Greenfield survey taken Monday which credits on Tuesday will count towards your survey bonus but will not count towards your June or 2nd quarter earnings.

I am counting on that Monday survey to make my 25. I have 21 now and have taken Friday's & Saturday's... need to take and get credit for 2 more. I think I can do it!!

gpp2001
06-29-2008, 07:17 PM
I took my 25th today - I hope all three credit for tomorrow - if not I still have tomorrow's to do!!

Congratulations to all who have already made the big bonus and Good Luck to those that are still trying!!!

Karn

Weluvdisny
06-29-2008, 08:22 PM
I got my 25th survey on Friday. Now I'm just hoping to get them to compete on the Big Board for this month!

Debbie Jean
06-29-2008, 08:40 PM
I took my 25th today - I hope all three credit for tomorrow - if not I still have tomorrow's to do!!

Me, too! :clap: Finger's crossed they all credit :D

MooseBrains
06-29-2008, 10:39 PM
I had 25 according to the count on the page but did 1 today just in case and plan to try again tomorrow. If all credits correctly I will have made the bonus and some extra cash for being careful.

MooseBrains
06-29-2008, 10:40 PM
Ditto for me. If Friday and Saturday credit, I too will have 25.:banana: However, a survey completed tomorrow won't credit until Tuesday and won't count, right?

Sorry for being so OT but we are a day difference in our Disney dates. See ya soon.

Blessing and Miracle
06-29-2008, 10:50 PM
A daily Greenfield survey taken Monday which credits on Tuesday will count towards your survey bonus but will not count towards your June or 2nd quarter earnings.

I am counting on that Monday survey to make my 25. I have 21 now and have taken Friday's & Saturday's... need to take and get credit for 2 more. I think I can do it!!

That's great. I didn't know that. I took survey number 26 today. Wanted to get in an extra one just in case one decides not to credit. I'm definitely gonna try for tomorrows also. I know I won't get a bonus for July, well, at least not a big one because we will be on vacation. I'm hoping Tricia offers a smaller one again.

pbhall13
06-30-2008, 09:09 AM
I believe a survey taken today will count..........that is why bonuses usually dont post on the first day of the month.....I could be wrong, but hoping I have my info correct because I need this one to make 25!

Pamela

Chris
06-30-2008, 09:23 AM
Surveys taken today do count for June total.

askomsky
06-30-2008, 09:27 AM
I believe a survey taken today will count..........that is why bonuses usually dont post on the first day of the month.....I could be wrong, but hoping I have my info correct because I need this one to make 25!

Pamela

Yes today's count towards June's survey bonus but the actual .80 will count for next quarter's earnings.

LyndaM
06-30-2008, 11:13 AM
waiting patiently for the weekends surveys to credit - I should have my 25 with a day to spare! :D

EDIT: They all credited! Horray!

mirandag819
06-30-2008, 12:39 PM
Yay with my weekend surveys I made the big bonus :banana: ! Whooo ! :party:

It looks like I will remain on the big board :cooldance:... I am number 3 right now. So between the survey bonus and the big board bonus I will be getting 22 plus dollars as a bonuses this month ! :party:

I am sooooooooo excited !

Iteach
06-30-2008, 12:42 PM
All of mine credited from the weekend too, and I just completed one for today which makes 25! That was close. Thanks SR!!:sunshine:

OhMari
06-30-2008, 12:50 PM
25Bonus Baby!!

Hedy
06-30-2008, 12:51 PM
25Bonus Baby!!

Congrats!
I hit 10 today...vacation'll do that to you.

spring
06-30-2008, 01:13 PM
waiting patiently for the weekends surveys to credit - I should have my 25 with a day to spare! :D

EDIT: They all credited! Horray!

May I please have your spare? I'll gladly pay you back Tuesday.:angel:
I'm at 24 and holding. Haven't been able to get in yet today, but I'm planning to be persistent. Congrats to all who have met their goal!:clap:

LyndaM
06-30-2008, 01:51 PM
May I please have your spare? I'll gladly pay you back Tuesday.:angel:
I'm at 24 and holding. Haven't been able to get in yet today, but I'm planning to be persistent. Congrats to all who have met their goal!:clap:

Wish I could!

Good luck!

Blessing and Miracle
06-30-2008, 02:24 PM
:clap:Yeah, I secured my bonus! All weekend surveys credited and the one I did yesterday put me at 26! :clap:

:party: :party:

spring
06-30-2008, 02:55 PM
Wish I could!

Good luck!

You are so sweet! Anyway, you brought me luck. I just completed my 25th with a SR Congrats screen. As long as it credits tomorrow, I'm golden.:banana:

disneyforever
06-30-2008, 02:57 PM
:clap:Yeah, I secured my bonus! All weekend surveys credited and the one I did yesterday put me at 26! :clap:

:party: :party:

Congratulations! :sunshine2: