PDA

View Full Version : May Survey Bonus Credit Error

lurkyloo
06-02-2008, 01:35 PM
I'm sorry - I cannot find any way to contact an administrator and the trouble ticket system doesn't work for my problem.

I know I shouldn't be so worked up about this, but I worked my patootie off on the May Survey bonus offer only to find I was credited for the wrong day and denied the bonus!

I took the last two surveys I needed to qualify for the $6 survey bonus on Friday, May 30, and Saturday, May 31. They were both taken WELL before midnight ET (Friday's was midday and Saturday's was in the early morning) so there's no way they could have rolled over and counted for the next day. I took several screeners for surveys on Sunday, June 1 but never qualified. If my May 31 survey had counted for June 1, I would not have been allowed to even get a screener.

However, today my account history shows a credit for a 5/30 survey and a 6/1 survey, which means I did not qualify for the $6 survey bonus. This is very distressing to me because I worked so hard to take the 22 surveys by 5/31, and I actually did it! But now I'm getting credit for a survey a day late and it has prevented me from getting the $6 bonus.

Who do I talk to to have this investigated? Thanks!

SunshineGirl
06-02-2008, 01:40 PM
I'm sorry - I cannot find any way to contact an administrator and the trouble ticket system doesn't work for my problem.

I know I shouldn't be so worked up about this, but I worked my patootie off on the May Survey bonus offer only to find I was credited for the wrong day and denied the bonus!

I took the last two surveys I needed to qualify for the $6 survey bonus on Friday, May 30, and Saturday, May 31. They were both taken WELL before midnight ET (Friday's was midday and Saturday's was in the early morning) so there's no way they could have rolled over and counted for the next day. I took several screeners for surveys on Sunday, June 1 but never qualified. If my May 31 survey had counted for June 1, I would not have been allowed to even get a screener.

However, today my account history shows a credit for a 5/30 survey and a 6/1 survey, which means I did not qualify for the $6 survey bonus. This is very distressing to me because I worked so hard to take the 22 surveys by 5/31, and I actually did it! But now I'm getting credit for a survey a day late and it has prevented me from getting the $6 bonus.

Who do I talk to to have this investigated? Thanks!

Unfortunately, we can only go by the numbers that Greenfield reports to us. I double checked, and we definitely did not get a credit for you on Saturday and DID get a credit later in the day on Sunday. I am concerned that you took one Friday midday and one Saturday in the early morning because Greenfield strictly prohibits taking surveys more than once every 24 hours. That could be the reason that they did not give you the credit for the one on Saturday.

Debbie Jean
06-02-2008, 01:50 PM
Unfortunately, we can only go by the numbers that Greenfield reports to us. I double checked, and we definitely did not get a credit for you on Saturday and DID get a credit later in the day on Sunday. I am concerned that you took one Friday midday and one Saturday in the early morning because Greenfield strictly prohibits taking surveys more than once every 24 hours. That could be the reason that they did not give you the credit for the one on Saturday.

Interesting because the exact same thing happened to me... I know I finished one on Saturday for number 22 and didn't get credit but did get the credit for the ones I did Friday and Sunday.

I know there isn't anything that can be done, but I'm now wondering whether anyone got credit for Saturday? I'm guessing yes, and for some reason mine didn't go through.

PSL1013
06-02-2008, 01:57 PM
Interesting because the exact same thing happened to me... I know I finished one on Saturday for number 22 and didn't get credit but did get the credit for the ones I did Friday and Sunday.

I know there isn't anything that can be done, but I'm now wondering whether anyone got credit for Saturday? I'm guessing yes, and for some reason mine didn't go through.

I got a survey credited for all three days...Fri, Sat & Sun. which is correct because I did one each of these days. HTH

sunshinecindy
06-02-2008, 02:00 PM

Ya, I did three on saturday cause it kept letting me and got credit for 1, so, it happens, and we just have to live with it. It can be aggravating, but thats part of taking surveys, and part of the reason we do not allow TT because everytime someone didn't get credit they would be filing one. We can only credit what they send us and all of you know that we've been round and round with them about this before, but on the other hand, when we were locked out of the surveys, everyone complained too, so, everyone just has to deal with it. At least we get the credits 90% of the time.

Debbie Jean
06-02-2008, 03:42 PM
Thanks for the info, Cindy. It does just happen sometimes :computer:

I'm movin' on to June and already have 2 down on my way to 25, hopefully! :cooldance:

lurkyloo
06-02-2008, 05:23 PM
Well I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who this happened to, but it makes me not even want to bother with the bonuses knowing that crummy software might undo all my work. Add to that all the surveys that one spends 20-40 minutes on and then doesn't get credit for because they don't direct back to SR... :computer:

And why would Greenfield even let me take a survey if I wasn't within their 24-hour limit? I don't keep a record of the exact moment I get a survey every day - I take one when it lets me.

If I end up being $3 shy of Super Member this quarter I'm gonna :cry:

OhMari
06-02-2008, 07:34 PM
I missed being a Super Member the 4th quarter because of my mistake with the survey mix up. I thought when 2 survey's credited after Jan 1, I would of made Super Member because those two survey's were taken Dec. 30 & 31. So really try hard to get your $100 before the last day that it counts.

I think of Saturday I took 2 Survey's and didn't receive credit for either one.

lurkyloo
06-02-2008, 07:42 PM
That is really good to know - thanks for sharing your experience! :)