PDA

View Full Version : Omaha Steaks Free Shipping

SunshineGirl
06-02-2008, 02:44 PM
Omaha Steaks is running a terrific deal--Free Shipping through June 4! We don't see this very often in conjunction with cash back. So if you have had your eye on Omaha Steaks (or think dad might for Father's Day), you should definitely take advantage of this limited time offer.

mirandag819
06-02-2008, 02:50 PM
Awesome !

Thanks Tricia, that is just the push I needed. I am buying dh a new grill for father's day and was debating on whether I should order him some omaha steaks to go with it.
Now I definatly will !

Thanks for pointing out the great deal !

mjjmbnmm
06-02-2008, 03:32 PM
Is there a code? because when I go to check out, it's not giving me the free shipping.

sunshinecindy
06-02-2008, 03:58 PM
Is there a code? because when I go to check out, it's not giving me the free shipping.

When you click the link, it opens right to saying free shipping.

Heres what is says:

Shop Omaha Steaks? now and get FREE STANDARD SHIPPING on any purchase of $50 or more to every address you ship to. But you must order soon and be sure to select the delivery service that best fits your needs. Offers good through 6/4/08

PSL1013
06-02-2008, 06:35 PM
I just made my list this afternoon and was ready to place my order with a $15.99 shipping cost.....this free shipping is fantastic and I just finished placing my order for some filets and burgers...whooHoo! Happy Father's Day to my hubby! :D

missangie
06-02-2008, 07:16 PM
Oh, yum! I can smell the grill just thinking about it!

~Kathie
06-02-2008, 07:52 PM
Darn, I just placed an order yesterday. :cry:

This might call for some drastic action........like finding someone else to send a gift to. I'll have to go take a look. :angel:

Thanks for the heads up!

~Kathie
06-04-2008, 05:01 PM
Does anyone know when Omaha usually credits? When the order ships or when you place the order?

I placed an order on May 22nd and haven't seen credit yet. My order shipped on Monday so I thought I would wait a bit before filing a TT unless it usually credits right away.

Thanks!

sunshinecindy
06-04-2008, 05:15 PM
Tricia and I were talking about this today, and we both think its when it ships.

~Kathie
06-04-2008, 05:24 PM
Tricia and I were talking about this today, and we both think its when it ships.

Thanks.........That's what I thought too. I'll wait until next week to see if it shows up. I placed 3 orders total. May 22nd and June 1st orders both shipped on Monday and they are scheduled to arrive tomorrow. That's QUICK!! Hope my FIL likes his order......he's difficult to please. The other order I send to my son. Steaks, burgers, pork chops, chicken and potatoes. I know he will be thrilled with it.

I placed an order for DH this afternoon to take advantage of the free shipping. :thanks: We've had their steaks and burgers......they are very good.

PSL1013
06-04-2008, 05:35 PM
Mine shipped today and I don't see my credit as pending either? Maybe we have to receive it before it credits?

PSL1013
06-05-2008, 06:38 PM
Has anyone that ordered seen any credits or pending credits yet? I haven't received my order yet, it is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow, so maybe it credits after it gets delivered? :confused:

~Kathie
06-05-2008, 10:58 PM
Has anyone that ordered seen any credits or pending credits yet? I haven't received my order yet, it is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow, so maybe it credits after it gets delivered? :confused:

One of my orders was delivered today and one is being delivered tomorrow. Credit for both was in my account as pending when I checked first thing this morning.

The 3rd order I just placed yesterday, hasn't shipped yet.

HTH

PSL1013
06-06-2008, 08:01 AM
One of my orders was delivered today and one is being delivered tomorrow. Credit for both was in my account as pending when I checked first thing this morning.

The 3rd order I just placed yesterday, hasn't shipped yet.

HTH

Thanks.....sadly, nothing is pending for me yet? :confused:

~Kathie
06-06-2008, 08:42 PM
Thanks.....sadly, nothing is pending for me yet? :confused:

Don't give up hope! Both of my orders were scheduled to be delivered yesterday but one was delayed. I received an automated phone message from OS customer service. Maybe it credits on delivery day.

I'll let you know how my third order (for DH) credits. I received an email that it shipped today. The other 2 orders took 2 days for one and 3 days for the other to be delivered.

BTW....my son called me this morning to thank me for the 'goodies'. He was thrilled. They already ate the gourmet hot dogs and they are having my daughter and her BF over for dinner tonight for the filets. :cooldance:

PSL1013
06-07-2008, 07:35 AM
Don't give up hope! Both of my orders were scheduled to be delivered yesterday but one was delayed. I received an automated phone message from OS customer service. Maybe it credits on delivery day.

I'll let you know how my third order (for DH) credits. I received an email that it shipped today. The other 2 orders took 2 days for one and 3 days for the other to be delivered.

BTW....my son called me this morning to thank me for the 'goodies'. He was thrilled. They already ate the gourmet hot dogs and they are having my daughter and her BF over for dinner tonight for the filets. :cooldance:

It did finally go into pending yesterday, the day it was delivered and it credited this morning :woohoo: I got the burgers and filets and they look really good but won't be able to try them until sometime next week. Boy, that free shipping was a great deal, I hope they offer that again sometime. :)

~Kathie
06-07-2008, 10:52 PM
Glad you got credit. :banana: