PDA

View Full Version : in-store pickup when ordering through SR?

mollyeilis
06-19-2007, 03:25 PM
If you choose in-store pickup, for instance with linensnthings or payless shoes, should it still credit?

Thanks!

editing to add....thread is almost a year old, I have gotten credit at payless pickup since then. :)

Alice28
06-19-2007, 03:29 PM
I've done it with bestbuy, and it has credited.

jnorth1007
06-19-2007, 03:54 PM
Technically it should be fine as long as all of the shopping and payment occurs through the site. I dont think we have any definitive proof that it will be ok.

mollyeilis
06-19-2007, 06:39 PM
Excellent.

If I'm going through the checkout and it looks like they won't take payment until I'm in the store, I won't do it. Plus, shipping costs are obnoxious when they'll MORE than get rid of the % back through you guys.

KinziePooh
06-19-2007, 09:24 PM
I've done it with bestbuy, and it has credited.

Awesome, I was planning on buying something from Best Buy this week and picking it up in store. I'll make sure to go through SR now that I know it should credit.

LorieR
06-20-2007, 07:23 AM
I'v bought through Circuit City and picked up at the store and received credit :)

Hedy
04-15-2008, 11:19 PM
Can you use the AAA discount when you do in store pick-up at Payless?

mollyeilis
04-16-2008, 12:01 PM
I've actually done a Payless pickup since I started this thread, and I had already paid when I picked up the shoes. So you can't show a card, and of course if they have a link to "their" payless site, then you can't also go through SR's link. So it doesn't seem like there's even a way (unless you can pay at the store? but you'll likely have gotten SR credit by the time it arrives at the store, so then you'd get credit on more than what you paid...).

I could be wrong, but from my one experience it doesn't seem there's a way.

(though I didn't even know there was a AAA discount, LOL)

Hedy
04-16-2008, 12:11 PM
I've actually done a Payless pickup since I started this thread, and I had already paid when I picked up the shoes. So you can't show a card, and of course if they have a link to "their" payless site, then you can't also go through SR's link. So it doesn't seem like there's even a way (unless you can pay at the store? but you'll likely have gotten SR credit by the time it arrives at the store, so then you'd get credit on more than what you paid...).

I could be wrong, but from my one experience it doesn't seem there's a way.

(though I didn't even know there was a AAA discount, LOL)

Good to know, I figured as much but wanted to check,thanks!

mjjmbnmm
04-16-2008, 01:16 PM
yes you get credit for payless in store pick up, I actully had the credit before my shoes even arrived at the store.

fanofree
04-16-2008, 07:46 PM
It would be nice to have a list of sites that allow in-store pick-up and give the credit. I hate paying shipping - but love receiving credit! Where has everyone been successful?

m4travels
04-16-2008, 07:48 PM
It would be nice to have a list of sites that allow in-store pick-up and give the credit. I hate paying shipping - but love receiving credit! Where has everyone been successful?
The only one I've done has been Best Buy and it's been 3 times for them, I believe. I did try to do PetSmart today as I need a couple new dog gates, but that was a no from them.

speechteachri
04-16-2008, 07:56 PM

This would be great. I'm still waiting for an answer to this question for Home Depot!

Riyaa
04-16-2008, 08:21 PM
I've had success with Walmart.com with Site-to-store multiple times and even gotten credit for one hour photo pick-up.

nicnik
04-17-2008, 02:17 PM
I got credit for an in-store pickup from Snapfish about a month or so ago. :sunshine: