PDA

View Full Version : Cafe Press Question

Magical JenK
06-03-2008, 01:47 PM
I am planning on placing an order at Cafe Press through SR. I have a free shipping code & know that if it was a site that we'd get shopping credits through & used a non-SR coupon/code we might not get credit, but was just wondering if SR would still get credit since we don't anyway??

Does that make any sense?? Basically I want to take advantage of free shipping & want SR to get their credit for it still...will it work??

SunshineGirl
06-03-2008, 01:48 PM
You can go ahead and use our link and then use your coupon code. We will cross our fingers that we get credit. :) I think Cindy said that there was a free shipping listed right on their site anyway. I :heart: Cafepress!

Magical JenK
06-03-2008, 01:51 PM
You can go ahead and use our link and then use your coupon code. We will cross our fingers that we get credit. :) I think Cindy said that there was a free shipping listed right on their site anyway. I :heart: Cafepress!

Awesome! Yep! There it is...teaser emails...makes me think I'm important getting the free shipping code...oh well, I'll take it anyway I can!!:o