PDA

View Full Version : Yeaaa For Avanquest

sunshinecindy
06-03-2008, 02:59 PM
They just gave us an exclusive 20% off anything code. How cool is that.

disney_girl
06-03-2008, 03:17 PM
That's an awesome coupon!! I just received my Scrapbook Factory software and am installing it right now!! I was very happy with their prices and service! Not sure if I "need" anything else, but with that coupon, I'll have to take another look!

amarazas
06-03-2008, 04:37 PM
They just gave us an exclusive 20% off anything code. How cool is that.

Just one more reason why I need to order the Scrapbook Factory! Thanks Cindy!!

amarazas
06-03-2008, 04:59 PM
Does the free shipping coupon work anymore? Just curious... I put $60 in my cart, and it still is charging for the shipping.

sunshinecindy
06-03-2008, 05:01 PM
Does the free shipping coupon work anymore? Just curious... I put $60 in my cart, and it still is charging for the shipping.

Try it in a few minutes. There was a problem with the coding that should be fixed by now.

amarazas
06-03-2008, 05:02 PM
Thank you!!!

askomsky
06-03-2008, 05:03 PM
LOL, Amy as soon as I saw Cindy's post, I KNEW you were finally going to order.... :)

SunshineGirl
06-03-2008, 05:13 PM
Truth be told, the reason that I asked her to get the coupon is that I want to buy the Scrapbooking software. LOL!

askomsky
06-03-2008, 05:28 PM
Truth be told, the reason that I asked her to get the coupon is that I want to buy the Scrapbooking software. LOL!

Hmmm, do you need a new camera? Cause I do (well I don't but I want a bigger one!) and it seems we all benefit when Tricia needs to do some shopping! :rotfl:

SunshineGirl
06-03-2008, 05:31 PM
Hmmm, do you need a new camera? Cause I do (well I don't but I want a bigger one!) and it seems we all benefit when Tricia needs to do some shopping! :rotfl:

I have to take a week off from shopping because I can't have anything delivered next week while I am in California. But when I get back, WATCH OUT AMEX!!

amarazas
06-03-2008, 05:51 PM

If you are getting a new camera, could I have your old one?? :rotfl:

askomsky
06-03-2008, 07:30 PM
If you are getting a new camera, could I have your old one?? :rotfl:

:rotfl: HA HA! Yeah see me trying to convince DH I "NEED" a SLR???? When mine is less then 2 yrs old. Especially since hockey "tution" is due real soon....... But hey if Tricia is in the market for one and can get a great deal.... you never know!

eaglesdare
06-04-2008, 07:37 AM
oh this is so not fair! i want the scrapbook factory, but, i haven't ordered it because of our 15jun trip to disney. now with that coupon, i just don't know, and hmmm, i don't know if i will be home when it is delivered.

how long does it take to get the factory?

with the 20% code how much does it now cost? oh man, you are killing me here. lol

JillyFish
06-04-2008, 08:14 AM
oh this is so not fair! i want the scrapbook factory, but, i haven't ordered it because of our 15jun trip to disney. now with that coupon, i just don't know, and hmmm, i don't know if i will be home when it is delivered.

how long does it take to get the factory?

with the 20% code how much does it now cost? oh man, you are killing me here. lol

Don't forget you also get 10% back! And think of all those pictures you're going to have when you get back from your trip! :angel:

eaglesdare
06-04-2008, 10:01 AM
Don't forget you also get 10% back! And think of all those pictures you're going to have when you get back from your trip! :angel:

you are so not helping! :p

JillyFish
06-04-2008, 01:37 PM
you are so not helping! :p

SORRY!!!! :rotfl:

eaglesdare
06-04-2008, 02:13 PM
i really hate to say this, but, i am being very good. i have not caved. i really must use what little money i do have for disney. i can always pay full price when i get back. lol

maybe there will still be some sort of a great deal on it.

amarazas
06-05-2008, 11:06 AM
Try it in a few minutes. There was a problem with the coding that should be fixed by now.

Cindy, I've tried the free shipping link, and it's not working (Even when I try it without the 20% off coupon...) Is there a coupon code for the free shipping?

sunshinecindy
06-05-2008, 11:39 AM
Cindy, I've tried the free shipping link, and it's not working (Even when I try it without the 20% off coupon...) Is there a coupon code for the free shipping?

I've emailed the AM twice about this and no answer. I'm not quite sure whats going on with their links. There is no code that I know of, but I'll keep on them.

amarazas
06-05-2008, 01:17 PM
Thanks Cindy!!

Didn't mean to be pushy when I was asking... :blush:

arob414
06-05-2008, 07:44 PM
Thanks Cindy!!

Subscribing and not pushy but ya'll have talked me into the Scrapbook kit and I want the Hallmark one, also, and the free shipping. So, I am patiently waiting.:angel:

sunshinecindy
06-05-2008, 09:24 PM
Thanks Cindy!!

Oh, you're not being pushy. I'm just so tired of the links they give me not working and then taking forever to find out the problem.:p

sunshinecindy
06-05-2008, 09:39 PM
I did just put up a 10.00 off plus free shipping on Scrapbook Factory. Thats a great deal.

This goes to an unfinished page just do a search for the scrapbook to find it.

arob414
06-05-2008, 10:54 PM
I did just put up a 10.00 off plus free shipping on Scrapbook Factory. Thats a great deal.

This goes to an unfinished page just do a search for the scrapbook to find it.

After a good computer cleaning, I ordered it for $29.95 - 10% SR credit deal. Thanks, Cindy. Can't wait to get it and try scrapbooking the 21st century way. (I am not into the old fashioned way)

sunshinecindy
06-06-2008, 01:50 PM
The over $40.00 free shipping should now be working. They accidentally shut it off. :(