PDA

View Full Version : WOW!!!

disneyforever
06-03-2008, 04:31 PM
I am so excited! I have made over $15 in the first couple days of June. :banana:

I can't believe I am #3 on the big board. I know I won't be there for very
long - but it feels pretty good for the short time I am there.

Thank You Tricia and SR! :cooldance:

SunshineGirl
06-03-2008, 04:38 PM
We've been fortunate enough to see some good credits come through today. I was worried because Sunday and Monday were horribly slow. But it is definitely picking back up!!

bbangel
06-03-2008, 05:07 PM
I thought my eyeballs were going to pop out of my head when I saw that I was number 20 on the big board - the highest I've ever been! I know it won't last but sure is nice to see!

OhMari
06-04-2008, 02:13 PM
I always start out strong on the Big Board, but not this month, maybe I can end strong for once.

mirandag819
06-04-2008, 02:27 PM
I was 7 for a few mins and then went to like 107...... but I have a ton of stuff pending for this month I think 78 and I have more shopping and lots more surveys to do so maybe I will finish well this month !

mirandag819
06-04-2008, 02:30 PM
Anyone know how it is possible to have 90-100 on the first day of the month.... the offers pend until the 15th, so I guess it is all shopping that just happens to post on the 1st ?

I have noticed the past two months someone being super super high (100 dollars or close to it) on the 1st. Must be a lot of shopping that would take like $2000 if the store was 5%.

PSL1013
06-04-2008, 02:46 PM
I am so excited! I have made over $15 in the first couple days of June. :banana:

I can't believe I am #3 on the big board. I know I won't be there for very
long - but it feels pretty good for the short time I am there.

Thank You Tricia and SR! :cooldance:

Congrats...I hope you get to stay in the top 10, I've been able to achieve this twice now and it's exciting to actually see your name up there and even better to get that extra little bonus added to your earnings! Good Luck! :sunshine:

OhMari
06-05-2008, 08:31 AM
Anyone know how it is possible to have 90-100 on the first day of the month.... the offers pend until the 15th, so I guess it is all shopping that just happens to post on the 1st ?

I have noticed the past two months someone being super super high (100 dollars or close to it) on the 1st. Must be a lot of shopping that would take like $2000 if the store was 5%.

I think Tricia explained once that the person does shopping for her office and she places orders for office supplies.

mirandag819
06-05-2008, 08:34 AM
I think Tricia explained once that the person does shopping for her office and she places orders for office supplies.

There must be several people who do this because it is a different person the past couple months each time. They must have their timing pretty good too, exactly 21 or 2 days before the 1st. And WOW that is a lot of office supplies?.. I work for a huge fortune 500 company and we don't order that many office supplies every month.