PDA

View Full Version : So mad at DH!!

saffymom
06-03-2008, 05:20 PM
This morning DH bought tickets to Game 7 of the Stanley Cup Playoffs through Stubhub.com. He spent $1600 and didn't go through SR!:eek: They pay 5%, so that would have been $80!!!:cry:
I almost hope the Pens lose tomorrow so there is no Game 7. (OK maybe I'm not that mad:p I still want the Pens to win!) Why doesn't he listen to me about shopping through SR?:computer:

DarcyDog
06-03-2008, 05:35 PM
This morning DH bought tickets to Game 7 of the Stanley Cup Playoffs through Stubhub.com. He spent $1600 and didn't go through SR!:eek: They pay 5%, so that would have been $80!!!:cry:
I almost hope the Pens lose tomorrow so there is no Game 7. (OK maybe I'm not that mad:p I still want the Pens to win!) Why doesn't he listen to me about shopping through SR?:computer:

Oooh, don't put the whammy on the Pens!! Instead, sic the Pens on him AFTER they win Game 7!! Bet they will be in a good mood and inclined to do you a favor! :D

askomsky
06-03-2008, 05:36 PM

OH I would have flipped my lid!!!!!! I think I have DH trained now before he orders he asks me first. UNless it's a site he orders from frequently that we know isn't a partcipant.

We're pulling for the Pens only bc that means our Flyers who everyone counted out would have lost to the best team in the league!

sunshinecindy
06-03-2008, 05:38 PM

Men....they don't listen. But the Pens better win.

bbangel
06-03-2008, 05:40 PM
Tell him if the Pen's don't win it is his fault for not taking to opportunity to make money on the purchase. Maybe then he will remember for next time.

saffymom
06-03-2008, 05:40 PM
Oooh, don't put the whammy on the Pens!! Instead, sic the Pens on him AFTER they win Game 7!! Bet they will be in a good mood and inclined to do you a favor! :D

I told him there had better be no complaining when the credit card bills roll in. I just might have to buy myself something special!

OH I would have flipped my lid!!!!!! I think I have DH trained now before he orders he asks me first. UNless it's a site he orders from frequently that we know isn't a partcipant.

We're pulling for the Pens only bc that means our Flyers who everyone counted out would have lost to the best team in the league!

Usually he only orders things from ebay that cost $10 or less, so I don't bother him about it, but he said he was just excited and forgot about SR until I reminded him.:rolleyes:

saffymom
06-03-2008, 05:47 PM
Men....they don't listen. But the Pens better win.

Oh, I want the Pens to win. I'm just so mad that I missed out on $80!! After he did the math he was pretty bummed himself.