PDA

View Full Version : bingoville $30 offer

mirandag819
06-03-2008, 10:13 PM
Anyone else try the bingoville offer ?

I did figuring I deposit 25 and get 30 sounds great, right ? I figured I wouldn't win anything but could just play for a little bit.

Well to my suprise I won like 178 dollars, now I am really curious if I will get it, but if so wayyyyyyy cool.

I kinda figured it would work like poker stars and party poker which I have played before. I saw the request a check link and figured I could get a check or direct deposit like the other sites I have played on. However, you have to cash out to other online payment sites (not paypal, bummer). They also need you to scan proof of name and address, seems like a lot of hoops to jump through, but for 170+ dollars I guess I am willing to try it. Who knows if I will ever get the money, but I am keeping my fingers crossed.

Anyone else try this offer or heard of this site before?

I haven't got the 30 dollar credit yet, but I just did this offer a couple hours ago, I am hoping I get it !

SunshineGirl
06-03-2008, 10:28 PM
Anyone else try the bingoville offer ?

I did figuring I deposit 25 and get 30 sounds great, right ? I figured I wouldn't win anything but could just play for a little bit.

Well to my suprise I won like 178 dollars, now I am really curious if I will get it, but if so wayyyyyyy cool.

I kinda figured it would work like poker stars and party poker which I have played before. I saw the request a check link and figured I could get a check or direct deposit like the other sites I have played on. However, you have to cash out to other online payment sites (not paypal, bummer). They also need you to scan proof of name and address, seems like a lot of hoops to jump through, but for 170+ dollars I guess I am willing to try it. Who knows if I will ever get the money, but I am keeping my fingers crossed.

Anyone else try this offer or heard of this site before?

I haven't got the 30 dollar credit yet, but I just did this offer a couple hours ago, I am hoping I get it !

That's awesome!! Cindy actually is working pretty close to the advertiser on this one. So hopefully if we don't start seeing credits by Friday (it's a manual credit with a couple day delay), we can find out what is going on. I'm crossing my fingers that it works because I love online gaming sites (although I shouldn't admit that!!).

mirandag819
06-03-2008, 10:33 PM
Good ! I'm glad to hear that!

Yeah, I really can't believe I won on there too..... looks like it may take some time, but if I end up with 170 and the 30 dollar offer.... wow ! 200 from one little offer would be awesome ! And it was really fun playing, I was playing video poker.

mirandag819
06-04-2008, 12:40 PM
#1264602 Paid Signup: BingoVille 30.00 Credits 06/04/2008 Credit Hold until 07-15-

WOW ! Awesome, credit came through today, less than 24 hours ! Great ! Thanks ! :banana:

fourfoxesinpa
06-04-2008, 02:02 PM
Awesome! Think I'll go for this one too!

Magical JenK
06-04-2008, 02:07 PM
I was thinking about this one too...let me know about the cashing out option. Is there a monthly fee to pay or just the one time $25 deposit? On the site it looked like they gave you $15 too, is that correct?

mirandag819
06-04-2008, 02:15 PM
No there is no other fee, just deposit money to play with. No future charge unless you choose to add more money to play more later.

I'll post back later and let you guys know how cashing out goes.

They do give you money on the site in addition to your deposit, but here is the weird thing, you can't cash out the bonus they give you ever (but you can use it to win money), and you can't cash out your deposit unless you are closing your account (I don't want to close it and risk loosing the offer). So in reality I have almost 220 dollars in my account with them, but I can only cash out winnings (almost 220 less 25 deposit less 15 bonus). This is a little weird, but hey if I actually get the 170 something and I only deposited 25 and I get 30 in Sunshine money I will be pretty excited. And I can still play later with the 40 that I can't cash out and maybe win more.

Actually I am already thrilled, I got the 30 so even without the cashout I am five dollars ahead !

Let me know if you have other questions and I will post back later and let you guys know how cashing out goes.

Magical JenK
06-04-2008, 02:20 PM
When do you think you'll cash out? I mean, I get that you just signed up, but just curious if there is only certain times/dates you can cash out?

Good point...even if you don't get the $170 you're still up $5 due to the large SR credit! Oooh keep me posted!! Sounds too good to be true, but some things are just like that!!

fourfoxesinpa
06-04-2008, 02:27 PM
I just was at their site and read the rules. Sounds like you can cash out on your winnings anytime they get over $50 but if you want your initial deposit back, you have to close your account.

mirandag819
06-04-2008, 02:37 PM
You have to wager a certain amount before you can cash out too..... I think it was like 5 times your deposit or something, but I reached that amount quick since I was winning.

I would cash out today, but you have to send them a copy of your license and utility bill via fax or email to prove your name, address and age. Normally this wouldn't be a problem, but we just moved and N.C. now mails you your new id's, you don't get them in person.

Mine should be arriving any day now, I don't want to send them my current one and look like I lied when I registed. So as soon as I get it in the mail I will be cashing out. Hopefully I will get it today !

It looks like they process cashouts a couple times a week so once I give them copies of my stuff I should know within a few days.

I'll keep you posted.

wendyburger
06-04-2008, 02:40 PM
I signed up for this offer last night and played a little bit. I'm already up about $40 just from playing blackjack. It is fun. I'm actually a little surprised I'm up in money as when we go to Vegas and Reno, I always lose it all :angel: and my husband has to win it back for me. I haven't go the credit yet though.

daninyc
06-04-2008, 09:58 PM
How did you guys deposit?

mirandag819
06-04-2008, 11:16 PM
I used my visa debit card.... although I wish I had used insta debit - it seems like the easiest way to cash out, but you can only cash out that way if you deposited that way

pbhall13
06-04-2008, 11:22 PM
I'm watching this thread carefully.............last night I saw the offer and almost jumped on it, but wanted someone else to test it first :D. thanks for keeping us posted!

Pamela

mirandag819
06-04-2008, 11:26 PM
No problem I'm fine with being the Guinae Pig (sp?). Well the offer credited within a day so the $30 is good, I guess it is a matter of seeing if I can cash out, of coarse even if you loose the 25 playing games the offer seems worth it.

No new license today :cry:, hopefully tomorrow !

SunshineGirl
06-05-2008, 12:39 PM
These seem to be crediting great!!

wendyburger
06-05-2008, 12:53 PM
Yay! I got the credit......but lost all my money in about 5 mins this morning :blush: I'm a bad gambler....should have stuck with the bingo cards. But I had fun, and really had no expectations of winning. I do it for entertainment value only. Congrats mirandag819 for winning something!! :banana:

mjg74
06-05-2008, 03:45 PM
I just signed up and have lost a lot of money LOL. What Im not sure I understand, and I looked at the FAQs is where it says pending and I have 62.50 and then it says unqualified bonus? I cant find anywhere to go to qualify...and I lost my $15 for signing up. When I made my deposit, it went from $15 to only my $25.

Totally lost...Ive never played online like that before.

mirandag819
06-05-2008, 04:13 PM
I think it says somewhere you have to play so much before the bonus posts ? I don't remember the amount, something like 5 times the bonus, once you wager that much you get the bonus as eligible to play

Alice28
06-05-2008, 04:47 PM
I'm pondering this one. DH is a good blackjack player- maybe I will let him try it.

mirandag819
06-05-2008, 04:49 PM
I just signed up and have lost a lot of money LOL. What Im not sure I understand, and I looked at the FAQs is where it says pending and I have 62.50 and then it says unqualified bonus? I cant find anywhere to go to qualify...and I lost my $15 for signing up. When I made my deposit, it went from $15 to only my $25.

Totally lost...Ive never played online like that before.

Sorry you lost money?. But hey you get plently back from SR:sunshine: !

Well maybe I feel a little more like I will actually get the money when I cash out. It just seemed too easy how fast I won the money, something didn't seem right, but maybe if I am the only one that won that big I just got really lucky.

OR maybe they knew I would mention it on the SR forum and they rigged it so I would win and come tell everyone ! :rotfl:Hehehe just kidding, although I wouldn't complain one bit if they wanted to make my cashout super fast so I would tell everyone that too ! :rotfl::cooldance:

mjg74
06-05-2008, 05:04 PM
I should have just kept playing before asking questions LOL. It moved my pending into my account and now Im up about $100 bucks. Gotta love blackjack!

arob414
06-05-2008, 05:30 PM
Okay, I joined, now to see if I am any good...

m4travels
06-05-2008, 05:49 PM
Did anyone add cash to your account using a Mastercard? It tells you to use iPoint and I did but I never received a confirmation from them (either via text or on my phone) so I'm not sure I'll actually get credit for it. I don't mind putting out the $25 to try it again (I already said goodbye to the $15 they gave me) but I don't know if the credit will come through.

Life is still good!

sunshineanddaisys
06-05-2008, 07:50 PM
Well the goods news it that my credit for the offer is already pending (did it late last night.) The bad news being I lost my depost money already, lol....

arob414
06-05-2008, 08:13 PM
Well the goods news it that my credit for the offer is already pending (did it late last night.) The bad news being I lost my depost money already, lol....

The only reason I haven't lost all of mine is because I stopped. The only other place where I can go thru money that fast is Disney World. :rotfl: Las Vegas here I don't come.

jessd
06-05-2008, 09:05 PM
I signed up this afternoon, hopefully I will have my credit how up soon.

Haven't done that good playing bingo, I need to try another game.

sammielynn
06-05-2008, 10:00 PM
I signed up earlier. Still have some money in my account, but have been to busy to play much.

mjg74
06-06-2008, 12:34 AM
Ok, so this might be my favorite offer ever. Minus my $25 deposit, the $15 deposit for joining, and the bonus I got for depositing, Im up $199.85. Thanks for the offer SR!

missymouse
06-06-2008, 07:18 AM
Was anyone else nervous about the fact that this place is located in Cyprus. As in a country near Turkey and Egypt? I started to do the offer but then realized we were talking about out of the country. And I am not sure I want to send personal information out of the country. I think I will either forego this offer or try to finish it once those of you who did it have been doing it for a few months.

mirandag819
06-06-2008, 08:26 AM
I didn't notice that, but the payment companies are who you send your information to. For example InstaDebit is a third party payment processing company, they are certified through the BBB.

jessd
06-06-2008, 08:52 AM
Ok, so this might be my favorite offer ever. Minus my $25 deposit, the $15 deposit for joining, and the bonus I got for depositing, Im up $199.85. Thanks for the offer SR!

What games are you playing to get so much? I must really stink, I have about $3 left.

arob414
06-06-2008, 10:17 AM
What games are you playing to get so much? I must really stink, I have about $3 left.

I have something like $14 left only because I quit while I still had money. Might help if I knew what I was doing, didn't like taking chances and I was lucky. I went thru my deposit and the bonus ($62.50 - it was bonus day, for me, what about ya'll?) on down to $14 in like 15 minutes. :cry:

mirandag819
06-06-2008, 10:33 AM
I was playing video poker..... the second one from the left on the top row when it shows the list of all video poker games.

missymouse
06-06-2008, 10:41 AM
How did you all fund your accounts. I got a text message saying they don't accept Mastercard which is the only way I will do this offer.

mirandag819
06-06-2008, 10:44 AM
Visa Check Card

Magical JenK
06-06-2008, 10:51 AM
I didn't notice that, but the payment companies are who you send your information to. For example InstaDebit is a third party payment processing company, they are certified through the BBB.

Is that kinda like paypal? Is that how you'd cash out then too?

I'm still nervous about this one...but it sounds fun!! I've never done online gaming before...unless Smiley Pop counts...:blush:

ShellChelle
06-06-2008, 11:08 AM
I guess this is too new to know whether anyone has actually received a cashout? I am a little nervous about this one, although the 30 credits is definitely tempting! :sunshine:

mjg74
06-06-2008, 11:26 AM
Ive been playing blackjack and video poker. I used my Visa to fund it, and deposited the minimum $25, got a 62.50 bonus plus the $15 they gave me to play. I talked to my BIL and my dad who are members of a lot of online gaming sites and they checked it out for me before I joined. They said it was a typical online gaming site as the majority are out of the country. As the PP said, the funding options are all 3rd party, so the site doesnt have access to your financial info at all, it even says on the site never to send it to them. Im going to keep playing for a few days and I will let you know if I decide to cash out and how it goes. I guess my thought is that if I dont get the cash out that I won, Im still up with the SR credit...although it hasnt came through yet.

sammielynn
06-06-2008, 11:28 AM
How did you all fund your accounts. I got a text message saying they don't accept Mastercard which is the only way I will do this offer.

I used my Disney Visa.

Alice28
06-06-2008, 04:13 PM
still really intrigued....I'm going to see if DH wants to try tomorrow. :party:

nolacindy
06-06-2008, 08:05 PM

I got the same message... so I guess this is a no for me to. :(

~Kathie
06-06-2008, 08:13 PM
Did the offer get taken down? I'm not seeing it listed.

tommygirl79
06-06-2008, 08:31 PM
Yeah - I just came on to do that offer tonight and couldn't find it either. Bummer if we missed it for some reason...

~Kathie
06-06-2008, 08:44 PM
Lots of people already tried it. Tricia usually takes a new popular offer down for a bit to make sure it credits the way it should and then puts it back up.

That happened with the BOMC2 offer (formerly Zooba).

mirandag819
06-06-2008, 08:58 PM
Tricia said these were crediting great

jnorth1007
06-07-2008, 12:18 AM
I just noticed that this offer is back up so do it now if you are going to do it because you don't know how long it will stay

pbhall13
06-07-2008, 09:47 AM
dont know if I should bite the bullet!!!

jaime
06-07-2008, 02:53 PM
I singed up but didn't get credit yet. It took me like 5 tries to get it to take a credit card. I really hope it credits! It is a lot of fun so far! I went to $90 from $50. :banana:

I have no clue how to cash out but I want to keep playing so I guess it really doesn't matter just yet! :sunshine:

T1nkrules
06-07-2008, 03:32 PM
I signed up last night and haven't seen it credit yet either, but I believe the original post said it was a manual credit and would take a couple of days? :sunshine: I played a while and then took a break...between video poker and blackjack, I was having way too much fun-in a good way-and I'm still ahead! :banana:

Candi
06-08-2008, 12:59 AM
Question, I want to sign up but want it to go towards me being a supermember. When do I need to do it? I am not currently a supermember. Sorry, I can't remember.

mirandag819
06-08-2008, 06:41 AM
This offer will pend until July 15th if you do it anytime this month.

This quarter ends on June 30th, so this would go towards SM for the next quarter.

jollytammy
06-08-2008, 08:11 AM
Did it yesterday and no credit yet, either.
I'm really bad at it, haven't done very well. I've only done bingo and a couple slots. How easy is it to do the poker and blackjack--I've never played anything like this.

mirandag819
06-08-2008, 08:21 AM
It's a manual credit, so I'm sure you will still be getting it, I was surprised mine show up so quickly - about 24 hours.

I think the video poker is easy, but I play poker quite a bit.

llgray16
06-08-2008, 11:00 AM
Has anyone signed up but not made a deposit at that time then made a deposit later and still received the credit? I signed up but was hesitant to make the deposit. Now I think I am willing to make the deposit but don't want to do it if I am not going to get credit.

m4travels
06-08-2008, 11:23 AM
Has anyone signed up but not made a deposit at that time then made a deposit later and still received the credit? I signed up but was hesitant to make the deposit. Now I think I am willing to make the deposit but don't want to do it if I am not going to get credit.
I'll be interested in this answer, too. I tried to make a deposit but it didn't go through. I did use the $15 they gave and I don't mind making the deposit, but it would be nice to know if that credit will come through this far after the fact of signing up.

~Kathie
06-08-2008, 11:54 AM
It's a manual credit, so I'm sure you will still be getting it, I was surprised mine show up so quickly - about 24 hours.

Keep in mind that Tricia and Kevin are in California so manually credits may be delayed posting to accounts. Tricia usually does the manual credits.

http://www.sunshinerewardsforum.com/showthread.php?t=8633&page=3

According to their schedule, Tricia will be working Tuesday and Wednesday so we may not get credit until then or later.

jaime
06-08-2008, 12:10 PM
I LOVE this site!! :party: I've made and lost lots of money but will not let my account go below the $50 I put in!

Anyone figure out how to cash out yet? I just want my $25 back, I'll still have $75 to play with!!

askomsky
06-08-2008, 12:18 PM
I'll be interested in this answer, too. I tried to make a deposit but it didn't go through. I did use the $15 they gave and I don't mind making the deposit, but it would be nice to know if that credit will come through this far after the fact of signing up.

I did but it was in the same day. I signed up for the offer before lunch sometime but didn't deposit money until 8-9 pm that night. Had to find my Visa so I could do it. I did receive the pending credit the next day I think.

piglet-for-me
06-08-2008, 03:17 PM
I just couldn't stay away. I'm now afraid that this was a bad choice as playing games consumes way too much of my time. I've won in bingo already so it could be easy to get sucked right into this.

As for the charges being out of the country, I used my VISA and they called immediately to make sure it wasn't a fraud transaction and something that I truly authorized. :)

askomsky
06-08-2008, 03:20 PM
I just couldn't stay away. I'm now afraid that this was a bad choice as playing games consumes way too much of my time. I've won in bingo already so it could be easy to get sucked right into this.

As for the charges being out of the country, I used my VISA and they called immediately to make sure it wasn't a fraud transaction and something that I truly authorized. :)

I totally forgot about that. I was on the phone, and adding the money in, about 2 mins later my other line beeped I went over to it and it was my CC co verifying I made the purchase.

piglet-for-me
06-08-2008, 04:17 PM
I totally forgot about that. I was on the phone, and adding the money in, about 2 mins later my other line beeped I went over to it and it was my CC co verifying I made the purchase.

Washington Mutual by chance???

askomsky
06-08-2008, 04:33 PM
Washington Mutual by chance???

:rotfl: YUP!!!!! And I was on the phone and when I came back I told my friend what happened and she said oh WaMu is just like that, I laughed and said well that's who it was! At first I thought it was bc this is a card I never use and put it away for those "you never know what may happen" cases. I dont think i've used it in over 2 yrs or more, but I kept it bc it was one of the original CC's I ever opened. At the time it was with someone else and WaMu must have bought them out. So I really thought at first that's why until my friend said something, and now you! lol DH and I only have one other we use consistantly and it's MC. I'm glad I kept the Visa just in case.....

piglet-for-me
06-08-2008, 06:02 PM
:rotfl: YUP!!!!! And I was on the phone and when I came back I told my friend what happened and she said oh WaMu is just like that, I laughed and said well that's who it was! At first I thought it was bc this is a card I never use and put it away for those "you never know what may happen" cases. I dont think i've used it in over 2 yrs or more, but I kept it bc it was one of the original CC's I ever opened. At the time it was with someone else and WaMu must have bought them out. So I really thought at first that's why until my friend said something, and now you! lol DH and I only have one other we use consistantly and it's MC. I'm glad I kept the Visa just in case.....

I haven't used the card a lot either. The last time was when we were on a cruise last fall and I had called them for something or another and they suggested I call their fraud department before going on vacation. If I use it again on a trip, I will definately make sure and call them before trying to use it.

In the crazy world we live in today, it makes me feel really good that they are on top of things. :clap:

askomsky
06-08-2008, 08:32 PM
I haven't used the card a lot either. The last time was when we were on a cruise last fall and I had called them for something or another and they suggested I call their fraud department before going on vacation. If I use it again on a trip, I will definately make sure and call them before trying to use it.

In the crazy world we live in today, it makes me feel really good that they are on top of things. :clap:

Oh I totally agree! Our other CC co, called us while I was in the grocery store trying to check out they had put a freeze on the acct bc of suspicious activity. As much of an inconvience it was, I'm just so glad their on top of these things!

pbhall13
06-09-2008, 12:25 AM
OMG............I have over $600 in my account!!!!!!! Can you believe it!!!!! I was down to $30 really quickly last night and decided to switch to slots and that was the best decision I made................$600 dollars.........and I read the rules........yes I can cash out since I am at a % over my deposit limit. I may cashout for 500 and keep 100 in there to play with!!!!!!!! for a $25 investment I am thrilled!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now to see if I get SR credit (not trying to be greedy, just curious)

Yeah Me!!

pamela

Iteach
06-09-2008, 07:58 AM
OMG............I have over $600 in my account!!!!!!! Can you believe it!!!!! I was down to $30 really quickly last night and decided to switch to slots and that was the best decision I made................$600 dollars.........and I read the rules........yes I can cash out since I am at a % over my deposit limit. I may cashout for 500 and keep 100 in there to play with!!!!!!!! for a $25 investment I am thrilled!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah Me!!

pamela

WOW! that is so awesome. Hope I can do as well. Congrats! :clap:

zoodoyle
06-09-2008, 07:59 AM

Yeah Me!!

pamela

WOW!! Congrats!!! I'm really thinking about doing this offer.....and I think you just gave me the push I needed!! :D

sammielynn
06-09-2008, 08:28 AM

Yeah Me!!

pamela

Gracious, you must be good. I thought I was doing well to still have money after a week.

SunshineGirl
06-09-2008, 08:50 AM
BTW... I'll be updating these manually tomorrow when I get on a high speed connection in Fresno. :)

pbhall13
06-09-2008, 10:49 AM
BTW... I'll be updating these manually tomorrow when I get on a high speed connection in Fresno. :)

Thanks for the heads up Tricia...........

have you played yet? I am having luck with slots..........everything else not so much!!

Pamela

pbhall13
06-09-2008, 02:11 PM
Has anyone cashed out yet?

I actually rec'd a call from bingoville letting me know about depositing money into my account with a 200% increase (normally you have to do a min. of $50, but no min. for me with phonecall)

I did get to $1200 but now am down to just over $700........I am going to definately cash out for $500 (going towards Poly room!!!!!! Now I don't have to cancel it!!!! Yeah) and keep the other in to play with.

I know someone mentioned that they were going to cashout, but not sure if they went thru process yet............just curious..........if I do it by the end of the week I will let you know how it goes.

Is this too good to be true...........we'll just have to see!!!!

Pamela

Magical JenK
06-09-2008, 02:16 PM
Has anyone cashed out yet?

I actually rec'd a call from bingoville letting me know about depositing money into my account with a 200% increase (normally you have to do a min. of $50, but no min. for me with phonecall)

I did get to $1200 but now am down to just over $700........I am going to definately cash out for $500 (going towards Poly room!!!!!! Now I don't have to cancel it!!!! Yeah) and keep the other in to play with.

I know someone mentioned that they were going to cashout, but not sure if they went thru process yet............just curious..........if I do it by the end of the week I will let you know how it goes.

Is this too good to be true...........we'll just have to see!!!!

Pamela

OMG! That's awesome! Keep us posted!! What game did you play to win so much?

jendon1997
06-09-2008, 02:37 PM
Dis you receive an email confirmation about signing up? I didn't receive an email and signed up early this morning. Thanks, Jen

pbhall13
06-09-2008, 02:42 PM
I don't think I did get a confirmation email...........I just logged on with the username and password and it has given me access.

Tricia did mention that since it is a manual credit, those who did this since the weekend it won't show up probably until tomorrow when she does the manual credits.

HTH

zoodoyle
06-09-2008, 04:27 PM
It's a very good thing that I live clear across the country from vegas!!! Guess what I've been doing ALL DAY!!??!! Hoping for great luck like Pam....instead, I'm almost out of money :p Trolling for Treasures has got to be the most addictive game ever!!!!!!!! :clap:

pbhall13
06-09-2008, 08:13 PM
It's a very good thing that I live clear across the country from vegas!!! Guess what I've been doing ALL DAY!!??!! Hoping for great luck like Pam....instead, I'm almost out of money :p Trolling for Treasures has got to be the most addictive game ever!!!!!!!! :clap:

I love the Trolling for Treasures..........I hit $600 in one spin!!!! that is how I got the BIG money...............

I need to track down Megan (bbangel......canadian question) since this is a Canadian company I want to find out about the cashout card options ....they have ECO card and EWalletXpress..........don't have those around here, but on their respective sites they say they are accepted globally......have any of you heard of or used them before???

I am also keeping myself away from the site until I cash out for the $600 and then I will play with the 'chump' change leftover :rotfl:

Pamela

mirandag819
06-09-2008, 08:25 PM
ewalletexpress looks like you can cash out to your bank account for a fee 10%..... which sucks, but that is the only way I see to get it in cash, I don't know of any shopping sites I can spend that money on.

piglet-for-me
06-09-2008, 09:26 PM

Yeah Me!!

pamela

WOW!!!! Lucky you!

disneyforever
06-09-2008, 09:29 PM
Ok, I really want to do this (it sounds fun) but hubby is very leery of it. So I
want to go over a few things to make sure I understand it all - then try to
talk him into it. :p

1. It takes $25 to sign up - but we get $30 back from SR - gaining $5.

2. The gaming site give us $15 to use.

3. We can deposit more money if we want to but we cannot use Mastercard.

4. I don't understand the cashout option, but I am sure I can figure it out
along the way.

Has anyone noticed extra charges on their cards or anything? This is what
DH is really worried about. Is there another another way to put money in
without using a credit card? Like paypal?

Someone correct me if any of these things are wrong.

:thanks:

piglet-for-me
06-09-2008, 09:36 PM
I've looked on the site and can't find the answer to this. Is anyone willing to explain to me what the pending $$'s are? :confused:

sunshinecindy
06-09-2008, 09:45 PM
Remember, even though we are having great luck with these credits, do not count on getting the credits as part of why you want to do the offer. We encourage everyone to do offers on the basis that you want to try the offer, play the game, try a product etc.... Because most offers are not eligible for filing a TT on. If you consistently see that you are getting paid for offers, you probably won't have a problem, but no guarantees.

Weluvdisny
06-09-2008, 10:25 PM
OMG you guys!! I just tried Trolling for Treasure after getting nowhere with a few of the slot games and blackjack (I'm NOT a gambler. I go to the casino with $20 and that's it!) and guess what?? I WON $250!!! It was so much fun!!:banana::banana:

zoodoyle
06-09-2008, 11:27 PM
OMG you guys!! I just tried Trolling for Treasure after getting nowhere with a few of the slot games and blackjack (I'm NOT a gambler. I go to the casino with $20 and that's it!) and guess what?? I WON $250!!! It was so much fun!!:banana::banana:

Congrats!! I've spent my last penny - was up a couple times but kept at it :rolleyes: But boy was it fun! :D

mirandag819
06-09-2008, 11:29 PM
I wish my new I.D. would get here already.... good thing my old one wasn't expired yet, it is taking forever !

I want to cashout and see how it works, then I'll play some more.

Anyone else start the cashout process yet ?

Weluvdisny
06-09-2008, 11:32 PM
How do you cash out? I'm worried that if I don't cash out now, I'll blow it all saying "Next click I'll hit it big..." :rotfl:

It says Redeemable Funds - $0.00 and "You have not yet met the wagering requirements necessary to make a cashout request" and "To request a cashout, you must wager one or a combination of the following:"

This is all new to me and maybe I have to wait a few days for my deposit etc. to show up?

pbhall13
06-10-2008, 12:08 AM
I actually called EWallletExpress and spoke to someone. They explained to me that in order to open an account with them I would need to deposit a minimum of $50 from my bank account, they would then verify with an amount of 49.XX (the odd change amount helps them verify). then I could do the cashout option from Bingoville..............Once that was transfered I could then transfer the EWallettExpress money to my bank account WITH a 10% fee.

I did the math for this (my situation) and with my initial investment, the SR bonus, what I have to deposit into EWalletExpress from my own bank account and then the WON money.................I stell come up in the end with a gain of $560.00

I think this is very good.............I think I am just a chicken because I don't really know this company (still doing some more investigating)....but also don't want that money sitting in Bingoville .........I will be tempted to play.

Hope this info helps. pamela

mirandag819
06-10-2008, 05:59 AM
I am the same way..... I want to play more, but I don't want to blow what I have in there.

Wow, I didn't know you had to deposit money from your bank account to open an ewalletexpress account, that makes me a little nervous. Why can't everything be as easy as paypal or something. I use to play party poker and poker stars quite a bit, and you could cash out straight to your bank account, wish this was that easy too.

Keep us posted on what you find out.

missymouse
06-10-2008, 07:45 AM
I am addicted to this site now. Then you all suggested trolling for treasures. I got up to $300 but didn't quit so am back down to something like $175. I am having fun though earning Bingo Bucks playing the family feud game. Not sure what they do for me but will figure it out.

fourfoxesinpa
06-10-2008, 09:02 AM
I'm still waiting on this one to see how everyone does with their cashouts. Lots of luck here though, that's for sure.

Something to keep in mind, if you win over $600, they'll probably send you a 1099 to report the winnings on your taxes. (anything under $600, they're not required and trust that you will report anything on your own. :angel:)

T1nkrules
06-10-2008, 09:54 AM
Boy! THIS IS FUN! Still waiting for the credit to show, but it's f-u-n! Love the video poker and the blackjack....:cooldance:

T1nkrules
06-10-2008, 10:14 AM
And, in honor of all the bingoville fun, I added a ticker in honor of...besides, it looked summery! :p

pbhall13
06-10-2008, 10:23 AM
I'm still waiting on this one to see how everyone does with their cashouts. Lots of luck here though, that's for sure.

Something to keep in mind, if you win over $600, they'll probably send you a 1099 to report the winnings on your taxes. (anything under $600, they're not required and trust that you will report anything on your own. :angel:)

oh good point Jaime...............if I do $600 on the nose will that work or should I do $590?

thanks, pamela

m 'n c
06-10-2008, 10:31 AM
I think it's $600 in a year so cashing out for $590 each time won't save you. If you think you will be playing and winning more just cash out for the $600 and start looking into what you need to do with the tax part of it. They will not take taxes out of it so you probably need to check the tax rate and set some $$ aside to cover it for next year.

SunshineGirl
06-10-2008, 10:36 AM
Credits are imported. :)

jollytammy
06-10-2008, 11:19 AM
Yeah I got credit!!!:cooldance:
AND I just (finally--finally) won at bingo!!! I got $10!:banana: This can be very addictive;)

SunshineGirl
06-11-2008, 10:47 AM
Bad news. The advertiser is pulling this offer from us because they are losing too much money. :(

iluvamystery89
06-11-2008, 10:54 AM
oh wow that stinks :( i'd finally talked myself into giving it a try (not much of a gambler-i don't even know how to play poker, lol). i'm sorry tricia.

jenvance
06-11-2008, 11:00 AM
Bad news. The advertiser is pulling this offer from us because they are losing too much money. :(

Too bad I was just thinking of signing up. oh well.

DisneyMa
06-11-2008, 11:29 AM
Too bad I was just thinking of signing up. oh well.

I was waiting for payday. Oh, well... with my luck I would have lost all my money in an hour!!:rotfl:

SunshineGirl
06-11-2008, 11:40 AM
It turns out that we had a number of people sign up for the offer to get their Sunshine Rewards credit and then not ever even play on the site. :( This is why we tell our members to only sign up for things that you really want to do--not just to get the credits. The advertisers watch our members and if it seems that people are only signing up to get the credits, they cancel the offer on us.

Kittykat
06-11-2008, 11:48 AM

They sure didn't lose any off of me. I lost every cent of mine the first day! :eek:

Not that I'm complaining, mind you. It was fun and worth the credit...but I sure didn't get lucky.

time2go
06-11-2008, 12:35 PM
Glad I signed up when I did. I was up to almost $200 but I am now down to $150 something. It is very addictive!

T1nkrules
06-11-2008, 12:37 PM
I'm playing when I can...by the time I get home from work, I sometimes don't have that time...but it's FUN to play! :sunshine:

jaime
06-11-2008, 01:03 PM
I've been playing a LOT!! It is so much fun, I was up to $120 but now I'm back down to $70. I'm so glad that they did this offer here because otherwish I never would have joined a site like this. I will be adding more to my account on payday. I really wish I could link it to my paypal. That way DH can't get mad at me.

askomsky
06-11-2008, 01:09 PM
Wow that is a shame! I enjoyed playing it and was up to about $100. I joined that morning, but it took me all day to find my Visa. I played Bingo and poker that night. The next day I think I played Blackjack. I left it for a day or two and came back and was doing really well on the slots.

THEN I went to trolling for treasure bc ppl were having good luck with it and lost all my money! lol I plan on adding more after this weekend, just to crazy with DS's party coming up (and it's taking time that I should be doing other stuff) and not having power right now is really throwing a wrench into my plans.

mirandag819
06-11-2008, 01:15 PM
Why in the world would someone sign up and not play ? They had to deposit money, so why not at least try and win with it?

That just doesn't seem right, I mean I can understand if someone signs up, loses all their money and then stops playing, but who would sign up, pay 25 or more dollars and then just walk away without trying to win with their money ?

Seems silly to me.

mjjmbnmm
06-11-2008, 01:18 PM
Well I lost all but one cent, so they didn't lose any money from me, congrats to all who made some money.

askomsky
06-11-2008, 01:46 PM
Why in the world would someone sign up and not play ? They had to deposit money, so why not at least try and win with it?

That just doesn't seem right, I mean I can understand if someone signs up, loses all their money and then stops playing, but who would sign up, pay 25 or more dollars and then just walk away without trying to win with their money ?

Seems silly to me.

That's what I was thinking, a lot of trouble to go through and spend $25 to get $5 back from SR and not even play. It was a lot of fun, I just don't have time at the moment to play more.

And it stinks for SR!!!!!!

llgray16
06-11-2008, 02:28 PM

Seems silly to me.

Well, it would still be a $5 "profit" for people even if they didn't play. I can see why they would pull it. They likely had set a goal of average deposit per person (which take into account people who would only make the initial deposit.) I would think that this is a group unlikely to produce a high rate of further deposits therefore bringing their rate of return down significantly.

I didn't end up making a deposit but I would have played with it if I had done so. I enjoy online gaming but I will admit that their cash out options drove me away despite the potential for SR credit.

missymouse
06-11-2008, 02:50 PM
No one can blame me for not playing. I have played every day since I signed up. Deposited $50 by mistake but oh well. I was up until I got trolled for treasure. I have enjoyed playing Bingo in the evenings where they are doing the family feud and last night I was a substitute for the Braves in baseball. I have something like $4 of my original $50 and about $105 of Bingo Bucks.

disneyforever
06-11-2008, 03:21 PM
Rats, I just about had DH talked into letting me join. Oh Well, at least my money is probably better off.
I tend to lose when gambling. :rotfl:

jaime
06-11-2008, 03:23 PM
I enjoy online gaming but I will admit that their cash out options drove me away despite the potential for SR credit.

ITA!
I am having a blast playing but I would have no clue how to get my winnings even if I did win. I can't wait to hear about our big winners getting their $$$!

piglet-for-me
06-11-2008, 04:22 PM
Sorry to here that the offer was pulled.

I can guarantee they didn't lose money on me. I only have a couple of dollars left and I'm contemplating adding more $$$. This is why I will never go to Vegas. ;)

Candi
06-11-2008, 05:35 PM
I enjoyed playing but lost all my money yesterday. I tried Trolling for treasure. 1st time, I won $22.50. Then I quickly lost most of it. I played some other slots and blackjack until it was gone. I did have fun though and thought it was a fun offer.

Mom2aPrincess
06-20-2008, 12:35 PM
:banana::banana:

I had written this off as I still didn't have credit when Tricia announced that it had been pulled, but I logged in this morning and I now have a $30 pending credit! With that and the ch $8, I've got a great start and next quarter's SM status!! :banana:

SunshineGirl
07-17-2008, 01:11 PM
Bingoville is back!!

It's paying much lower this time (17.00), but still a good deal for those who like this kind of thing. It converted really well with the last advertiser that we had. Hopefully it will this time as well.

m4travels
07-17-2008, 01:43 PM
Bingoville is back!!

It's paying much lower this time (17.00), but still a good deal for those who like this kind of thing. It converted really well with the last advertiser that we had. Hopefully it will this time as well.

I'm going to try it again this time around. It didn't credit last time, but I had fun playing with their money anyway! I had tried to put some money in the account and it wasn't taken either, so it's not like I really should have expected something, but....

Off to try it!

fourfoxesinpa
07-17-2008, 01:48 PM
Not sure I did this right but I'm crossing my fingers...I clicked on the offer link and registered. It gave me $15 free to play with and never asked me to deposit any $ or give any credit card info. I very quickly lost their $15 Trolling for Treasure. Do I get the credit for just registering or is there something else I need to do. I can't believe it would be $17 for just playing with their money. :confused:

:thanks:

mirandag819
07-17-2008, 01:52 PM
Last time you had to deposit $25 dollars to get credit. I am pretty sure you will still have to deposit money this time too. Those of us who did this last month go $30 credit if we deposited $25 or more, I don't know what amount you have to deposit this time, but I figure you still have to deposit something to get credit.

fourfoxesinpa
07-17-2008, 01:56 PM
I didn't see anything anywhere about needing to make a deposit which is why I'm confused. Not on the offer click or on Bingoville's home page. Maybe that's why it paid $30 back last time instead of "just" $17 this time? Dunno.

fourfoxesinpa
07-17-2008, 05:02 PM
Anyone know if I need to do anything else? I don't want to clear my cookies until I know for sure.

Thanks in advance for any help.

mirandag819
07-17-2008, 06:15 PM
Anyone know if I need to do anything else? I don't want to clear my cookies until I know for sure.

Thanks in advance for any help.

I just looked on the offer page on SR, it says must deposit 25 min.

fourfoxesinpa
07-17-2008, 06:28 PM
Thanks - I guess I'm SOL. :( I went and looked at it just now and that qualification wasn't there when I did the offer, just the box that said Play Bingo, Get $15 or something like that. Oh well...guess I'm free to clear my cookies and move on to another offer.

Thanks again!