PDA

View Full Version : Paid Clicks Problem

MdCaterer
06-04-2008, 10:48 AM
I went to paid clicks and tried to do both including the one with the offer for an extra .50. However, the security on my computer recognized it as a threat and blocked it. I added it as an approved site but when I tried to open it up I got the sunshine message "you have already received credit for this offer" Is there any way that we can access these offers after we receive the penny? (Like we access the regular offers) It seems like this happens to me regularly.

Thanks!

SunshineGirl
06-04-2008, 11:00 AM
Unfortunately, for the ones that we do it that way, it's because of the advertiser's request. :(

iluvamystery89
06-04-2008, 11:15 AM
I went to paid clicks and tried to do both including the one with the offer for an extra .50. However, the security on my computer recognized it as a threat and blocked it. I added it as an approved site but when I tried to open it up I got the sunshine message "you have already received credit for this offer" Is there any way that we can access these offers after we receive the penny? (Like we access the regular offers) It seems like this happens to me regularly.

Thanks!

THAT must be why the window froze for me and wouldn't go past the first page (where you enter your e-mail address)! i wondered why it froze.