PDA

View Full Version : Referring Friends Questions

MdCaterer
06-04-2008, 10:51 AM
I just referred a neighbor and she thanked me this morning saying she had signed up. I looked on my referral sheet (way back from the contest) but do not see any new members. Is there a place where we can check on new referrals and their progress?

Thanks

mirandag819
06-04-2008, 10:56 AM
On your current earnings page you can click or referals and see their progress.

MdCaterer
06-04-2008, 12:03 PM
If that is the case then how long does it take for a new referral to appear in that list? Because according to my friend, she signed up immediately but she does not show up in my referral infomation.

Thanks

kimntrent
06-04-2008, 12:40 PM
should be instantly

SunshineGirl
06-04-2008, 12:46 PM
Does she live in the same city as you? I'm not showing anyone from your city that has signed up in the last couple of months.

MdCaterer
06-08-2008, 10:58 AM
Yes, she is however our city address can be shown as either Cumberland or LaVale (but they have the same zip code), she lives right up the street. She said she signed up right away. I thought it was true as she is traveling to Disney later this year and I know she was interested in earning the extra Disney Dollars. Maybe she just told me that to be polite. I can give your her name and email addy if that helps.

~Kathie
06-08-2008, 12:52 PM
Are you sure she gave your Sunshine ID number when she signed up or went through your link?

I always told people I would send them a referral link by email. That way I made sure they signed up through me.

Hope you figure it out.

MdCaterer
06-09-2008, 11:36 AM
Well I believe she did. I told her I would send her an email with a direct link to sign up and said "if you use the link I will get a $2 credit" And when I saw her the next day she said "thanks for the link I signed up right away" She even sent me an email thanking me. But you never know maybe she was trying to be polite.