PDA

View Full Version : Sleep4tomorrow

jnorth1007
06-20-2007, 10:51 AM
Isn't this the same as the Ambien offer? I was scared to do this one because it was for a 7 day trial for Ambien which I already got credit for this morning from the other offer.

coastalgirl
06-20-2007, 10:51 AM
I was wondering the same thing too!!!!

SunshineGirl
06-20-2007, 10:59 AM
It's actually a different company. I'm not sure what the difference is between the two of them. But it looks like the first offer was an offer directly from Ambien. This one is from a company called Sleep4tomorrow. I guess you can do both if you want more information or can use two coupons. I did the Sleep4tomorrow because of my weird sleep problems lately and the credit came through quickly. It looks like a patient can only use one coupon. So I guess it would depend if you had another person in your house who could use the coupon since they print the person's name and address on the coupon.

coastalgirl
06-20-2007, 11:08 AM
when I try to submit it I get an error message?? I did it twice and got it both times! So I will leave this one alone for now!!!

JillyFish
06-20-2007, 11:20 AM
How quickly is this crediting? Has anyone gotten credit yet?

I did it this morning, but I think I screwed up....I only opted to receive the e-newsletter. Did I have to print out the coupon? I don't know what I was thinking!!!

jnorth1007
06-20-2007, 11:21 AM
I got that the first time too but when I hit refresh it went through and I was able to print the coupon and got credit. I did this one because apparently my DH threw the other one away when he cleaned out the desk last weekend. I am putting this one in my wallet. I so need to stop with the ExcedrinPM's everynight.

LuvMyBoys
06-20-2007, 11:33 AM
I got credit in about 20 minutes!! Woo-hoo, love the fast ones!! :love:

I'm going to have my husband try it, then maybe I wont have to hear the tv going while I'm trying to fall asleep! :headache:

kimntrent
06-20-2007, 11:48 AM
I signed up for it so lets see what happens. Woo Hoo!
________
Ipad Accessories (http://accesoriesipad.com/)

Alice28
06-20-2007, 11:50 AM
I tried it. We shall see~ I didn't try the other one the other day...

JillyFish
06-20-2007, 11:57 AM
I got credit in about 20 minutes!!

Wahhhh!! I want a "do-over"!!!! :cry:

SunshineGirl
06-20-2007, 12:08 PM
How quickly is this crediting? Has anyone gotten credit yet?

I did it this morning, but I think I screwed up....I only opted to receive the e-newsletter. Did I have to print out the coupon? I don't know what I was thinking!!!

Can you find the coupon printing page in your history maybe?

experiment_627
06-20-2007, 12:35 PM
I wish I had read this thread before I chose to only receive the email newsletter as well. :(

SunshineGirl
06-20-2007, 01:04 PM
Wahhhh!! I want a "do-over"!!!! :cry:

Move it to pending and I will take care of it.

photos_101
06-20-2007, 01:46 PM
I did this one this morning also. But i kept trying to print the page and my printer wouldn't print it....Will I still get credit or do I need to do something else. I tried to look in my history to print from there. But it is no where to be found. only the default home page.
Thanks.

JillyFish
06-20-2007, 02:07 PM
Move it to pending and I will take care of it.

Okay...I moved it! Thanks Tricia!! :)

SunshineGirl
06-20-2007, 02:08 PM
I think it is based only on if you click the print button. What your computer does from there should not impact it.

JillyFish
06-20-2007, 02:16 PM
Got the credit! Thanks Tricia....You're the BEST!!!!

photos_101
06-20-2007, 02:30 PM
oh yea!...I had several webpages opened up on my laptop and when I went to close out of some of them, I found where I had minimized that print page. NOW I remember minimizing it because it wasn't printing right, sooo I clicked print again and it printed. So hopefully it will credit. I guess that is what I get for trying to do so many different things at one time (making cookies, laundry, making sunshine$$, fixing lunch, etc...):)

Trisha818
06-20-2007, 02:35 PM
Wahhhhhh....I want a "do-over", too! I didn't print it right away because my laptop wasn't hooked up to the printer and then DS messed with the keyboard. Is there anyway I get still get credit?

SunshineGirl
06-20-2007, 02:53 PM
Definitely go back into your history and try to find the page again to be able to print it. I added language to the offer earlier today about the printing just in case that is what is triggering the credit.

Trisha818
06-20-2007, 02:56 PM
Definitely go back into your history and try to find the page again to be able to print it. I added language to the offer earlier today about the printing just in case that is what is triggering the credit.

I did this but it just takes me back to the main page. :confused: I even saved the print form in my favorites and it takes me back to the main page, too.

coastalgirl
06-20-2007, 03:03 PM
I got that the first time too but when I hit refresh it went through and I was able to print the coupon and got credit. I did this one because apparently my DH threw the other one away when he cleaned out the desk last weekend. I am putting this one in my wallet. I so need to stop with the ExcedrinPM's everynight.

Thanks a bunch. I tried that and it went through!!!!:sunshine:

photos_101
06-20-2007, 06:15 PM
I still haven't received credit for this one. I printed the page and I actually still have it minimized on my computer just waiting to make sure it went through okay.. :(
Is this one listed as a quick credit or is it one of those lovely manual ones. :confused:

jnorth1007
06-20-2007, 06:28 PM
Sadly this should have credited pretty quickly for you:(

TIAMOMMA
06-20-2007, 06:54 PM
I made the mistake of not clicking on the "print certificate" too. I re-did the offer but it hasn't credited. I moved it to pending, will this help?

Thanks!

lilianddomsmom
06-20-2007, 07:35 PM
i think i messed up with this one i did it this morning and i only clicked to receive the news letter. is there anyway that i can redo the offer?

jl8595
06-20-2007, 08:33 PM
I am so glad I read this thread before trying this sucker. I doubt I would have clicked on the "trial" thing because it sounded more like a paid trial, as opposed to a coupon. I got the credit almost instantly! :cooldance:

Trisha818
06-20-2007, 09:17 PM
I can't figure out how to make this one work. I didn't print the page, so I guess I'm out of luck.

jnorth1007
06-20-2007, 09:21 PM
You have to hit the print coupon button on this one. If you haven't cleared your cookies since you did it you might be able to find the coupon page in your history and print the coupon through that and get it to work. HTH!

SunshineGirl
06-20-2007, 09:42 PM
It looks like this offer is going to go a little loopy starting midnight. They are only going to take the first 75 signups a day. And I think that is across ALL of the rewards sites. So get it tonight or you will have to keep trying back each day.

chocovrdmicears
06-20-2007, 10:32 PM
I did this one this morning...printed out the coupon..but no credit:( :(

lrsellars
06-20-2007, 10:39 PM
I did this one this morning...printed out the coupon..but no credit:( :(

Redo it - I did the same thing and it didn't credit. I redid it this evening and got credit instantly.

Anna
06-21-2007, 04:34 AM
when I try to submit it I get an error message?? I did it twice and got it both times! So I will leave this one alone for now!!!

So do I...when I click on the link to do the offer...here is what I get:

you have picked a corrupt url

I cannot even get to the offer.:computer:

sammielynn
06-21-2007, 07:14 AM
I just got the same message.

saige023
06-21-2007, 07:43 AM
I was also one that only opted for the news letter. Sunshinegirl I tried to do what you suggested and find it in my history page, I think I found it there but there is no where that I see to opt to print the coupon anymore. I did the offer yesterday and moved it to my pending yesterday. I do not want to try to do it again with all of the fraud stuff going on. I love this site and all of the rewards so I would not want to mess it up over a dollar. Thanks for you help.

Sommer