PDA

View Full Version : Are you trying the OTX?

missangie
06-09-2008, 10:58 AM
I get so focused on my shopping credits that I completely forget about surveys. In fact, I hate to admit that I do very, very few. At $.80 per survey plus a bonus every month, I'm missing out on some great $$$$$.

What caught my attention this morning was the OTX reminder in the Member Zone. You can earn $.75 a day doing that one! I need to get my rear in gear and do some surveys. Are you all doing the OTX?

Of course, I'm amazed at how quickly my account goes up when I remember to check online when I shop, but I'm reminded today that I can push it up even further if I'd just do the surveys!

fourfoxesinpa
06-09-2008, 11:02 AM
Oh, I'm trying...and trying...and trying. :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: But, they don't like my demos. I need to get on those SM surveys too! I get so focused on the Daily survey to get the offer that I do overlook those others and they really do add up quickly when you can qualify.

jenvance
06-09-2008, 12:41 PM
Itry and do the surveys during the weeke every day, but on the weekends I have less time and hardly ever get one. Otx seems to be hard for me to get.

Hedy
06-09-2008, 12:58 PM
Guilty as charged. I'll try one tonight, but I'm really focusing on getting my 10 surveys before I go away later this month.

bajam
06-09-2008, 01:33 PM
I used to get one everyday, but have only gotten 1 in the last 11 days. Not for lack of trying, but they seem to have dried up for me. I really enjoy most of these, too. I was sad to see it happen, but I'll keep trying.:sunshine:

askomsky
06-09-2008, 02:32 PM
Everyday until I get on such a late rotation that I have to skip it and do it the following day. OTX must like my demo's with the exception of a week in May I'm pretty good at getting the SR Trifecta. And that's PART of the reason as to why my total earning is almost at 1100 due to the surveys. They really do make a differnce at 2.10 a day.

Oops update to OVER 1100!

saffymom
06-09-2008, 02:40 PM
I try to do one every day, but they don't seem to like me very much. I only get one about half the time.

fourfoxesinpa
06-09-2008, 02:45 PM
Everyday until I get on such a late rotation that I have to skip it and do it the following day. OTX must like my demo's with the exception of a week in May I'm pretty good at getting the SR Trifecta. And that's PART of the reason as to why my total earning is almost at 1100 due to the surveys. They really do make a differnce at 2.10 a day.

Oops update to OVER 1100!

We know better...it's the shoes!!! :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: Just kiddin' ya, April. Your earnings are awesome.

I just got the Triple Play for the first time in weeks. Maybe the winds are a changin'.

chipndale
06-09-2008, 03:29 PM
Guilty! I haven't done any surveys since we moved. I keep telling myself that I need to do them but I just don't. I am going to go and try to take a survey.

askomsky
06-09-2008, 03:47 PM
We know better...it's the shoes!!! :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: Just kiddin' ya, April. Your earnings are awesome.

I just got the Triple Play for the first time in weeks. Maybe the winds are a changin'.

:rotfl: :rotfl: You got me Jamie!
Survey's AND SHOES!!!!!!! Heck I prefer barefeet whenever possible, but if I HAVE to wear shoes, need to look good right???? :rotfl:

deana
06-09-2008, 04:52 PM
I obsessively try to get the daily, sm and otx surveys everyday. The daily one is the most important to me because of the bonus... otx is next because of the .75 - but I do have trouble getting them. April is right, $2.15 does add up pretty quickly each month!

askomsky
06-09-2008, 05:00 PM
I obsessively try to get the daily, sm and otx surveys everyday. The daily one is the most important to me because of the bonus... otx is next because of the .75 - but I do have trouble getting them. April is right, $2.15 does add up pretty quickly each month!

Thanks for correcting my math! lol I just realized when I added I forgot to put in that last .05.

TIAMOMMA
06-09-2008, 05:33 PM
I was doing them, but after not getting credit for the last 4 I took I gave up. The frustrating thing is I know the cookies were cleared before the last one that didn't credit. Even since the change from OTX to AMP it seemed to go downhill. I miss getting those credits.:(

MooseBrains
06-09-2008, 06:33 PM
I am trying but also working hard for the bonus on the DS. I keep working on OTX because $22.50 at 30 days a month puts me even closer to my goal for Disney.

Realistic, 25 days of DS and OTX is $40 a month. Add in clicks, offers and it is easy to make money on SR

linanglab
06-10-2008, 07:41 AM
OTX won't work for me lately....Any advice? If I do not qualify at the beginnign (the first survey offered) and I try to do another one, it says that I have reached my limit for the time period and I need to come back tomorrow. This has happened the last 3 days. Am I doing something wrong??? I really like to get as many surveys in as possible, since they are easy $$.

jnorth1007
06-10-2008, 10:32 AM
I jst got a strange message lol it said:

There are no surveys available at this time.

We?re sorry, but all of our available surveys have received the necessary number of participants at this time and are now closed. We apologize for any inconvenience. Please be sure to keep an eye out for our next survey invitation!

Thank you for taking the time to share your opinion.

Does this mean there are no surveys for anyone or is it just me they don't have any surveys for? LOL usually I just get the regular message.

m 'n c
06-10-2008, 10:33 AM

We?re sorry, but all of our available surveys have received the necessary number of participants at this time and are now closed. We apologize for any inconvenience. Please be sure to keep an eye out for our next survey invitation!

Does this mean there are no surveys for anyone or is it just me they don't have any surveys for? LOL usually I just get the regular message.

I've gotten that before. Just give it an hour or two and try again.

jnorth1007
06-10-2008, 10:34 AM
Very cool! LOL I was hoping we didn't take all of their available surveys

m 'n c
06-10-2008, 10:48 AM
Very cool! LOL I was hoping we didn't take all of their available surveys

I dunno you have been on a roll lately so you might have :rotfl:

jnorth1007
06-10-2008, 11:00 AM
Woohoo I just finished mine for today LOL we will see if it credits in the next two minutes. It was a really cool one about wireless internet service for outside of the home for $25 a month. I am definitely looking in to this. I could sit in car line and be connected or sit at gymnastics and be connected!

OhMari
06-10-2008, 11:16 AM

Just keep trying, this happens a lot. I think the hardest part, is always adding your info in the beginning.

OTX won't work for me lately....Any advice? If I do not qualify at the beginnign (the first survey offered) and I try to do another one, it says that I have reached my limit for the time period and I need to come back tomorrow. This has happened the last 3 days. Am I doing something wrong??? I really like to get as many surveys in as possible, since they are easy $$.

This happens to me, I started to relax about them and not spend so much time trying to do them anymore. If I happen to get one great, if not, I try again the next day.

gpp2001
06-10-2008, 12:21 PM
I haven't been able to get one since Saturday - I didn't try hard on Sunday - I was at Disneyland! But couldn't get one yesterday and still noting today. It's been very slow this month - I have only gotten 4. Well - looking back I only got 14 last month, so I guess not too bad!

Karn