PDA

View Full Version : Affiliate Question

Magical JenK
06-09-2008, 01:33 PM
Odd question here...I have a merchant I'd LOVE to see added & think SR'ers would love it too (it's food!!:D) & but they do not have an affilliate program.

When I emailed them to tell them how much I loved their product & if they ever have an affiliate program to let me know because I have a shopping rewards site that I know would love them...she responded saying she didn't know anything about affiliate programs & could I tell her more about it.

Since I can only speak to the member side of it (aka money in my account:clap:), I was wondering if someone at SR could contact her or give me info to give to her & perhaps give her an email?? I was thinking of sending her the press release, but didn't want to if it wasn't ok....

I know we have a lot of food merchants out there, but I promise they're really, really, really good!!

Thanks
Jen

sunshinecindy
06-09-2008, 01:49 PM
Odd question here...I have a merchant I'd LOVE to see added & think SR'ers would love it too (it's food!!:D) & but they do not have an affilliate program.

When I emailed them to tell them how much I loved their product & if they ever have an affiliate program to let me know because I have a shopping rewards site that I know would love them...she responded saying she didn't know anything about affiliate programs & could I tell her more about it.

Since I can only speak to the member side of it (aka money in my account:clap:), I was wondering if someone at SR could contact her or give me info to give to her & perhaps give her an email?? I was thinking of sending her the press release, but didn't want to if it wasn't ok....

I know we have a lot of food merchants out there, but I promise they're really, really, really good!!

Thanks
Jen

I'm not opposed to talking to anyone about affiliate marketing. I can tell you, if the place is a chain that people individually work, they won't be able to do it. The gift card program we now have never had an affiliate program and I walked them through it. So, if shes really interested, I will explain to her how it works and even give her the name of some networks and consulting firms.

Magical JenK
06-09-2008, 01:58 PM
Thanks Cindy!! I'm pretty sure they're not a chain....can I send her the press release to give her some info on SR? Then give her your email? Or would you like to wait for your email to go to her?

sunshinecindy
06-09-2008, 01:59 PM
Ya, go ahead and give her my email, and ya, the press release might give her a little idea what its about.

Magical JenK
06-09-2008, 02:00 PM
Thanks much!! Oooh I hope it works out...it's soooo yummy!! :0)