PDA

View Full Version : Microsoft Live Offer

MooseBrains
06-09-2008, 06:25 PM
I did everything, signed up, verified the email, and even get mail from them but no credits.

What does it take to make this offer credit? I really want it.

jnorth1007
06-09-2008, 06:28 PM
I have never gotten it to credit for me either and sometimes that happens. I just wanted to make sure you knew that you cannot retry an offer that you have tried and not gotten credit for before 30 days. Once you do it you have to leave it pending for 30 days. If you redo it and you get flagged for fraud you could lose your account or at the least some of your credits. I don't want that to happen so if you have done this one within the past 30 days please don't try again until it has been 30 days.

MooseBrains
06-09-2008, 06:37 PM
No, it sat in pending and then it went away and now it is showing back up in my offers so it must be ok to try again, but if it is not going to credit I will not even try a second time. There are so many offers that do credit that I will go after them.

I am happy that some credit for people and even though other don't it is ok. We all get a mix up and there are offers that credit for m.

lrsellars
06-09-2008, 06:56 PM
I didn't get credit either the first time. My 30 days isn't up yet - and I tried it the first time it came out. I'll just have to wait a bit longer to try again though.