PDA

View Full Version : Microsoft Office Live Workspace--Increase!

SunshineGirl
06-10-2008, 11:26 AM
We just got an increase on Microsoft Office Live Workspace. It is now 1.50 for the full registration. Plus, it should be fast crediting now. :)

sunshinecindy
06-10-2008, 11:50 AM
We just got an increase on Microsoft Office Live Workspace. It is now 1.50 for the full registration. Plus, it should be fast crediting now. :)

I love this...I did it before, so easy, and it credited nice too.

MooseBrains
06-10-2008, 12:46 PM
It shows up in my offers and it has been over 30 since I first did this offer. It never did credit.

Any suggestions for credit this time? I did verify the email and even wanted to use the program.

SunshineGirl
06-10-2008, 03:06 PM
I did it just now and it credited okay. I just went through the registration form, accepted their terms, and went into the site.

SunshineGuy is really big on this whole "computing in the cloud" thing. I think that I may upload a few SR documents into there and see how it works to share files with Angie and Cindy across it.

lanny76
06-10-2008, 03:47 PM
Oh cool - I didn't get to it the first time around so will be fun to try it now.

llgray16
06-10-2008, 04:06 PM
I got it - thanks :sunshine:

saffymom
06-10-2008, 04:25 PM
Shoot. I just did this one yesterday. Oh well, $1.25 is still pretty good!:)

MooseBrains
06-11-2008, 09:28 AM
Yes! I did it late last evening and it did credit yesterday! I am so happy that the offer went up and I did try again.

howdyfrtx
06-11-2008, 03:37 PM
I did it last night and it didn't credit for me :( .

chipndale
06-11-2008, 09:06 PM
Yes! I got credit for this one! :cooldance:

mdapiggy
06-11-2008, 09:38 PM
Did this and credited immediately :banana: Thanks Tricia

DisGal71
06-12-2008, 06:08 PM
Completed offer and credited within the hour. :thanks:

disneyforever
06-12-2008, 06:59 PM
Did anyone get a lot of spam with this offer? I really want to use it under
my business email - but I don't want any spam with it.

dizneysaver
06-15-2008, 02:06 AM
I completed this offer on 5/29 and have not received credit. I still have the email for my registration and can log into my MS Live place for that email addy. Any ideas about what I could/should do?

OhMari
06-15-2008, 09:12 AM
I completed this offer on 5/29 and have not received credit. I still have the email for my registration and can log into my MS Live place for that email addy. Any ideas about what I could/should do?

I"m in the same situation. I didn't receive credit. I'm thinking since we have a e-mail account with MS, this is why.

Anna
06-19-2008, 02:42 AM

I did this on the 06/15/08 and still no credit.:computer: Not sure why...I was able to register just fine.

MKelley226
06-19-2008, 12:18 PM
I didn't get credit last month when it was posted, but tried again (after 30 days of course) and got credit! Sometimes it pays to wait :banana:

Anna
06-19-2008, 08:24 PM
Apparently, mine did not go through because I did not get an email confirmation. So, I retried it with my email address and it went through and gave me a confirmation email. I hope it works because I think this is something I can really use. Now, if it will just credit for me!!! Keeping my fingers crossed!! :o

Well...so far no credit...not looking good for me. Certainly didn't credit on the hour. :(

askomsky
06-19-2008, 10:33 PM
Apparently, mine did not go through because I did not get an email confirmation. So, I retried it with my email address and it went through and gave me a confirmation email. I hope it works because I think this is something I can really use. Now, if it will just credit for me!!! Keeping my fingers crossed!! :o

Well...so far no credit...not looking good for me. Certainly didn't credit on the hour. :(

If I remember correctly I think this was a manual credit. Mine did show up for at least a day or so.

jnorth1007
06-19-2008, 10:59 PM

It also could be because you didn't wait 30 days to redo it. Your post said you did it the first time on 6/15. If you don't wait 30 days in between redoing offers you are seriously taking a chance on getting banned. You MUST wait 30 days because if the advertiser catches you they will ask that you be banned and pull the offer and credits from SR.

Anna
06-20-2008, 08:11 PM
It also could be because you didn't wait 30 days to redo it. Your post said you did it the first time on 6/15. If you don't wait 30 days in between redoing offers you are seriously taking a chance on getting banned. You MUST wait 30 days because if the advertiser catches you they will ask that you be banned and pull the offer and credits from SR.

Oh...sorry. I didn't think it went through since I got no confirmation. I wasn't trying to fraudulently do an offer. :confused:

Sigh...won't worry with it then...more headache than it is worth.:computer:

mollyeilis
06-22-2008, 07:06 PM
Should this be done with a hotmail address, or can it be with any email address?

Anna
06-25-2008, 11:02 PM
Should this be done with a hotmail address, or can it be with any email address?

Beats me...mine never credited period. :computer: Good luck.

mirandag819
06-25-2008, 11:16 PM
Any email address.... I actually used my work email address and then my home address as the secondary email. This is pretty cool I can pull my work stuff from home without being on my works network (which I can do from home but it is a pain).

Anna
06-26-2008, 12:05 AM
Any email address.... I actually used my work email address and then my home address as the secondary email. This is pretty cool I can pull my work stuff from home without being on my works network (which I can do from home but it is a pain).

Yeah, I like it too...just wish I had gotten credit for signing up. It is a cool program.