PDA

View Full Version : Super Member Numbers Are Growing!!

SunshineGirl
06-10-2008, 12:18 PM
With only 20 days left to make SM status, I figured that I would give everyone a little recap.

What is Super Member Status? In short, it's our internal loyalty program that rewards you EXTRA for being loyal to SR. You get special perks like increased shopping credits, offers before other members, more clicks, etc. And you get to do the scratch off any time of day regardless of how many people have already done it. SMs earn a full 600% more than other members on the scratch off because of that!

You must earn 100 credits between April 1 and June 30 to make SM for the next quarter. That means credits that HIT YOUR ACCOUNT during those days, not pending credits.

Right now over 80 of you have already made SM status for next quarter, and many of you are well within reach. We'll do our best to dig up new offers to help you get there!! Be sure to take the daily survey and the OTX survey each day to boost your numbers. They are the most consistent way to earn.

Alice28
06-10-2008, 12:47 PM
Good luck everyone- you can do it! :clap:

MooseBrains
06-10-2008, 12:49 PM
It was my goal to make SR for the first time I did it. Keep going everyone so we can all join together.:sunshine:

askomsky
06-10-2008, 12:51 PM
:clap: AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

Just curious Tricia, what's the most SM you've ever had in a quarter?

m 'n c
06-10-2008, 12:54 PM
Awesome. Are we on track to have more members than last quarter? I know this quarter I've seen more offers and surveys popping up

faithhope
06-10-2008, 01:07 PM
Fantastic! Super Member is such a reasonable goal. I want to see the SM lounge full of people.

:party:

I'll make it later today or tomorrow.

arob414
06-10-2008, 01:15 PM
Right now over 80 of you have already made SM status for next quarter, and many of you are well within reach. We'll do our best to dig up new offers to help you get there!! Be sure to take the daily survey and the OTX survey each day to boost your numbers. They are the most consistent way to earn.

Thank you for all the new offers! With getting ready for vacation and going, I am behind for this quarter but when credits post on July 15th, I will be half way there for the next quarter. :clap: The new offers and increase in shopping credit percentages will get me there, this quarter. Now, off to finally place that In the Swim order...and, push myself closer to SM.

Magical JenK
06-10-2008, 01:47 PM
I'm trying, I'm trying....dang surveys are not nice to me this month...I did get 3 though...I'm trying though!!

Blessing and Miracle
06-10-2008, 02:17 PM
:banana: Yeaah!! :banana:

Being a SM is cooool!

sammielynn
06-10-2008, 02:19 PM
I still have about $25 to go:eek:, might better go shopping:banana:
I'm not doing well with surveys this month.

JillyFish
06-10-2008, 02:52 PM
I'm almost there!!! :cooldance:

PSL1013
06-10-2008, 02:57 PM
Party in the Lounge! :party: See you in there and good luck to those that haven't made it yet...come on, you can do it!! ;)

llgray16
06-10-2008, 03:30 PM
C'mon everyone! You can do it :type: Surveys are one of the best and fastest ways to get there! Most of my quarterly earnings are just from the DS and OTX!

I was one of the original SMs but lost my status a quarter or two ago. I didn't realize how much I loved it until it was gone! There are LOTS of fantastic perks to being a SM. I can't wait to see all of you in the lounge in July!

Magical JenK
06-10-2008, 03:34 PM
I never can get OTX to work for me...I have DH do the daily surveys since Surveygate, wish I could try for myself when he doesn't qualify...but can't. Last night he tried for at least an half hour & got through some & then it froze. Tried again & no surveys available. Maybe tonight they'll post some more....he didn't even qualify for the dog one, which I thought for sure he'd get....

lanny76
06-10-2008, 03:45 PM
Glad that there are so many who have already made SM and good luck to those who are within reach and trying to make it!:sunshine2:

MKelley226
06-10-2008, 04:07 PM
Just like someone else mentioned, most of my earnings are just from earnings and surveys...I rarely shop online. Everyone can make SM!! I just made it again for the 5th time last week :)

amarazas
06-10-2008, 04:13 PM
I am soooo excited:banana:, I've worked hard to get SM status, and this will be my first quarter hitting SM!!! :clap:

Good luck everyone!!:sunshine2:

mdapiggy
06-10-2008, 04:18 PM
This is also my 1st Qtr to make SM and I'm really excited abuot it and already started shopping for next Qtr.

disneyforever
06-10-2008, 05:18 PM
I've been a member of SR since January and I made SM for the first time this quarter. :banana:
I did all but $4 by just doing the surveys and offers. :cooldance:
I can't wait for next quarter.

tarheelpat
06-10-2008, 06:39 PM
I'm another one having a hard time this quarter, but there's no way I would give up. I'm qualifying for a daily survey less than half the time, and I got just two OTXs in May. I got one of the latter yesterday, though, so maybe I'm turning the corner.

I'll be really disappointed if I don't get to SM.

aknight373
06-10-2008, 06:48 PM
aww i still need to do more offers :(

jenvance
06-10-2008, 07:41 PM
I am trying really hard. I have 70$, I need $30 more to make SM, I will try my best. Does anyone know if the June bonus will count towards the SM status?

ligrumpygirl
06-10-2008, 07:46 PM
I do not believe it does...it has to be in your account as of midnight on 6/30. Tricia doesn't put in the bonuses until a few days later.

chipndale
06-10-2008, 07:51 PM
Just wishing everyone luck that is close. I will not make SM this quarter - I have the lowest total I have ever had. :( I have to get my butt in gear and do offers and surveys again.

SunshineGirl
06-10-2008, 08:07 PM
It seems like we had a lot of members only doing paid clicks and scratch off this quarter. Maybe a lot of people doing other rewards sites?

T1nkrules
06-10-2008, 08:13 PM
I feel like the little engine that could and almost at SM status again! wahooo.....here we come to our goal. YEAHHH!

:cooldance:

DisneyMa
06-10-2008, 08:35 PM
It seems like we had a lot of members only doing paid clicks and scratch off this quarter. Maybe a lot of people doing other rewards sites?

I know personally that surveys are harder to come by now that you can't change your demographics. That plus work and school!! I'm not shopping much (no extra money)

I slacked off last month and now I am trying to play major catch up:(.

I am less than $25 from SM, so maybe:wizard:

Just wanted to let you know I'm trying and this is the only rewards site I use (I can hardly keep up with SR, let alone another site!!)

aknight373
06-10-2008, 08:40 PM
:

This is the only site that i have ever done, i just had no steam after work to come play on the computers really.....

I am really trying hard so i can make it to sm again for the 3 time.. i dont like being left out :rotfl:

StitchandPooh'smom
06-10-2008, 09:12 PM
I am trying really hard. I have 70$, I need $30 more to make SM, I will try my best. Does anyone know if the June bonus will count towards the SM status?

No, June bonus does not count, but it gives you a good start for next quarter!

StitchandPooh'smom
06-10-2008, 09:13 PM
I am almost there! I have about $97 in current earnings, but I will top the $100 mark once my Shoebuy credit posts, and I will keep working on those surveys! :sunshine:

jnorth1007
06-10-2008, 09:20 PM
I know my problem was that I had given up on surveys and then when I couldn't get my shopping to credit I gave up there too. I have gotten a new wind and I have been working feverishly the past 5 days. I have been doing all three surveys each day and getting credit for them. I have also been trying old offers that didn't credit. It was hard when I had done all of the freebies, wasnt get credit for shopping and couldn't qualify for surveys. Now that I think I have figured out my issue with shopping I am at least getting the majority of things to credit. Perseverance and occasionally a break from trying to get credits and now I am raring to go again.

gpp2001
06-10-2008, 09:32 PM
No, June bonus does not count, but it gives you a good start for next quarter! I believe the June 30 survey DOES count, although it doesn't post until the next day. Someone will correct me if I am wrong, though! :)

The June 30 survey does not count towards credits for June but it does count towards the survey bonus for June.

Karn

mommommouse
06-10-2008, 09:41 PM
why is that

ligrumpygirl
06-10-2008, 09:46 PM
The June 30 survey does not count towards credits for June but it does count towards the survey bonus for June.

Karn

why is that

GF does not give the money until 7/1 so SR doesn't give it until then. BUT it counts for bonus because Tricia does that manually a few days later.

mollyeilis
06-10-2008, 10:22 PM

Vacations....

faithhope
06-10-2008, 10:34 PM
Thanks for the click and offer Tricia!!
I just made Super Member!!!!:party:

:love::sunshine2:

SunshineGirl
06-10-2008, 10:45 PM
I'll do my best to keep putting up enough for the rest of you to make it as well. :)

The disheartening thing to me is that we have more and more members doing only the paid clicks and the scratch off (which we lose money on both of). So our visitor numbers on the site are just as high as they were last fall each day. But less people are doing our surveys and offers. We've actually totally changed our whole marketing plan to get away from being a paid click site because of that. But it's not quite working yet....

I bet we see a big jump in the number of confirmed SMs for next quarter after the pending offers credit on the 15th. And there are a LOT of you getting a jump start on next quarter with the Bingo offer!!

chipndale
06-10-2008, 10:52 PM

I have trouble keeping up with SR let alone try another site. I really hope that things are going to start and quiet down around here so that I can do surveys and offers. I still seem to have trouble getting offers to credit - I am still not loving my comcast.

Iteach
06-10-2008, 11:23 PM
I love, love, love being a SM! Once you are, it just seems easier to maintain it. I have already made SM for this quarter and have a good start for next quarter with pendings. I also barely have time to keep up with SR, so devote any time I have only to this site and don't belong to any others.

Come on everyone who hasn't made SM yet. You can do it!!!!!

LyndaM
06-10-2008, 11:50 PM
I think I should make it again this time. I think I was a 3 time SM when I lost steam last quarter. I only need about $5, and have $1.49 pending. So, I'll keep on with the DS, and a few offers, and shouldn't have any problems getting my SM status back! :party:

mollyeilis
06-11-2008, 02:44 AM
I still seem to have trouble getting offers to credit - I am still not loving my comcast.

Are you using their security stuff? It might not be the problem (I wasn't really doing offers when we still had our PC that we had downloaded the security stuff to) but I do remember they had some stuff when we started using them. When we got our Mac I just never put it all onto the computer, and I get most things I try (though somtimes it doesn't feel like it, lol).

StitchandPooh'smom
06-11-2008, 07:43 AM

Karn

Thanks! After I went to bed last night, I was thinking that it was not right, but I was too tired to get up and log in again! :rotfl:

kimbih
06-11-2008, 09:29 AM
Yikes, I wasn't feeling to stressed until I saw this post and the "only a few days left" part :rotfl: Off to do some quick shopping.....

Magical JenK
06-11-2008, 09:51 AM
I'm soooo thrilled....yesterday I needed $34.44 after my 6/15 credit comes through...so I did some shopping at shoebuy (ok, 3 pairs of work shoes so it was a big order), ordered flowers & had such good luck w/those $1.00 offers I am now at $6.90 to be SM next quarter!! PLUS, DH even got a survey last night!! AWESOME day at SR for me!!

Thanks SR!! I love this site!!

Wooo hooo!! I'm going to be a SM again! Phew....

Blessing and Miracle
06-11-2008, 12:00 PM
I'm soooo thrilled....yesterday I needed $34.44 after my 6/15 credit comes through...so I did some shopping at shoebuy (ok, 3 pairs of work shoes so it was a big order), ordered flowers & had such good luck w/those $1.00 offers I am now at $6.90 to be SM next quarter!! PLUS, DH even got a survey last night!! AWESOME day at SR for me!!

Thanks SR!! I love this site!!

Wooo hooo!! I'm going to be a SM again! Phew....

Yeah!!!:banana:

Blessing and Miracle
06-11-2008, 12:01 PM
Yikes, I wasn't feeling to stressed until I saw this post and the "only a few days left" part :rotfl: Off to do some quick shopping.....

You can do it!:clap:

chipndale
06-11-2008, 03:00 PM
Are you using their security stuff? It might not be the problem (I wasn't really doing offers when we still had our PC that we had downloaded the security stuff to) but I do remember they had some stuff when we started using them. When we got our Mac I just never put it all onto the computer, and I get most things I try (though somtimes it doesn't feel like it, lol).

Yes, they have their security stuff installed and I thought that I had all the setting low enough - allowing cookies. I am not sure what else I need to do. Maybe just turn the whole thing off and try an offer and see if it credits. I am open to any suggestions. I thought that I had it figured out.

m 'n c
06-11-2008, 03:10 PM
Yes, they have their security stuff installed and I thought that I had all the setting low enough - allowing cookies. I am not sure what else I need to do. Maybe just turn the whole thing off and try an offer and see if it credits. I am open to any suggestions. I thought that I had it figured out.

Try turning it off and trying a fast crediting offer. Then you can see if it is the security settings from Comcast or something else entirely.

kxmeeh
06-11-2008, 05:34 PM
I am going to hit SM for my first time ever. i have 4.85 left to go, and I did get in the survey today. I know I can get in 5 more surveys this month!!!

faithhope
06-11-2008, 06:26 PM
I am going to hit SM for my first time ever. i have 4.85 left to go, and I did get in the survey today. I know I can get in 5 more surveys this month!!!

How exciting to be a SM for the first time! Welcome to the club.:sunshine2:

LyndaM
06-13-2008, 12:39 PM
Just had to post and say:

I MADE IT!

Yeah! My DS that just credited put me over the top for SM! :clap:

ShellChelle
06-13-2008, 02:04 PM
Congrats!! :party:

T1nkrules
06-14-2008, 07:43 PM
Congratulations! :hugs:

:clap::banana::clap:

sammielynn
06-14-2008, 08:13 PM
I have several shopping credits out and if they come in by the end of the month my status will be saved. This is stressful.

lanny76
06-14-2008, 10:22 PM
Congrats to those who have made it!!!:clap:

LUCINDA574
06-15-2008, 08:43 PM
$10.04 to go and I will finally hit it again, its been a long long time since I have hit it!!

luvmickey
06-16-2008, 09:44 AM
I made it!!:party:

mollyeilis
06-16-2008, 06:02 PM
Made it without including future things coming off credit hold. :clap:

Blessing and Miracle
06-16-2008, 06:06 PM
Congratulations!:party:

~Kathie
06-16-2008, 10:35 PM
Congratualtions to all who made it!! You'll find it will be easier next quarter when your shopping only takes 3 days to credit! :party:

mollyeilis
06-16-2008, 10:43 PM
Congratualtions to all who made it!! You'll find it will be easier next quarter when your shopping only takes 3 days to credit! :party:

Since I lost SM status and this quarter has been filled with trying to get it back....you have NO idea how painful it was to get used to the 21 day thing. :headache:

~Kathie
06-17-2008, 12:15 AM
Since I lost SM status and this quarter has been filled with trying to get it back....you have NO idea how painful it was to get used to the 21 day thing. :headache:

Yeah.....I do!! You worked hard and you made it. I'm really happy for you! :hugs: :hugs:

jaime
06-17-2008, 05:32 AM
Yay! I made it too! Congratulations everyone! With all of my pending credits I am already half way to SM next quarter too! :cooldance:

missymouse
06-17-2008, 07:10 AM
Yay! I made it too! Congratulations everyone! With all of my pending credits I am already half way to SM next quarter too! :cooldance:

If the pending doesn't credit until after July 1 then you will be half way there. If it credits before that it won't count for the new quarter.

bajam
06-17-2008, 11:14 AM
I don't shop very much, but my previous ones were all when I was a SM. It was hard waiting the 21 days this time. Now I can go back to making my DH shop through here since his hotel programs takes a minimum of 8 weeks to credit. You can't argue with 3 days :)

jenvance
06-17-2008, 12:39 PM
I finally made SM for the first Time!!! Yeah!!!

Magical JenK
06-17-2008, 12:57 PM
Phew...I made it!! All that shopping last week really helped the SM cause!!

:party::clap:

Blessing and Miracle
06-17-2008, 03:08 PM
Congratulations, everyone!!!:party:

jennaayye
06-18-2008, 03:15 PM
ahh....I have 16.55 to go and 12 days left to reach SM. I gotta do It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
crossing fingers and toes!!!!!!!! :D

spring
06-18-2008, 03:42 PM
ahh....I have 16.55 to go and 12 days left to reach SM. I gotta do It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
crossing fingers and toes!!!!!!!! :D

We're all rooting for you!:banana::banana:
Congrats to all who have made it! Party in the SM Lounge July 1st!:party:

jaime
06-18-2008, 05:30 PM
If the pending doesn't credit until after July 1 then you will be half way there. If it credits before that it won't count for the new quarter.

Nothing credits until at least July 15th! :party:

lmroyea
06-18-2008, 08:03 PM
I'm really gonna miss all the SM's :( I just won't make it this quarter. I've been too busy lately to even get on the forum much. I have about $35 left to go and surveys haven't been working for me at all. I sure will miss the 3 day shopping credit. But we're REALLY on a budget right now, and I can't justify buying anything we don't absolutely need, just to get credit for SM. I would have to spend every waking moment trying to get free offers, and I know they don't credit when I try too many. So I guess I'll have to say goodbye for this quarter, and work on getting it back next quarter. :cry: I'll see all of you SM's in October. Take Care!

faithhope
06-18-2008, 08:26 PM
I'm really gonna miss all the SM's :( I just won't make it this quarter. I've been too busy lately to even get on the forum much. I have about $35 left to go and surveys haven't been working for me at all. I sure will miss the 3 day shopping credit. But we're REALLY on a budget right now, and I can't justify buying anything we don't absolutely need, just to get credit for SM. I would have to spend every waking moment trying to get free offers, and I know they don't credit when I try too many. So I guess I'll have to say goodbye for this quarter, and work on getting it back next quarter. :cry: I'll see all of you SM's in October. Take Care!

I'm sorry to hear this. We will miss you in the lounge, but I hope the surveys are quick and easy for you next quarter, so you can join the club again.

T1nkrules
06-19-2008, 04:11 PM
Look forward to seeing you there again next quarter......:sunshine:

T1nkrules
06-19-2008, 04:26 PM
I made it! I made it! Credits came through this afternoon that pushed me over the top! :cooldance::clap::banana: Wahooooo!

disneyforever
06-19-2008, 04:52 PM
I made it! I made it! Credits came through this afternoon that pushed me over the top! :cooldance::clap::banana: Wahooooo!

Way to go!! :banana:

fanofree
06-19-2008, 05:06 PM
I made it today too! OpinionWorld Business (after the fourth try) and yesterday's survey pushed me over. :clap:

SunshineGirl
06-19-2008, 05:15 PM
Looks like we are up to 114 making it so far with many more close!

lanny76
06-19-2008, 05:18 PM

That's really cool!! Is that the most ever so far?!

LUCINDA574
06-19-2008, 05:19 PM
48 cents to go, I finally am going to make it!!!

jl8595
06-19-2008, 07:00 PM
48 cents to go, I finally am going to make it!!!

Yay!!! 48 cents is soooo reachable and easy. How exciting for you!! :clap:

llgray16
06-19-2008, 08:05 PM
Congrats to all of you who have already made it :clap:

For those of you who have not, don't give up! There is still time and quite a few great offers out there so get out there and get crackin' http://talk.wwwomen.com/images/smilies/crackthewhip.gif

Anna
06-19-2008, 09:26 PM

Woo Hoo! That is awesome!!! :clap: Congrats to all!:cooldance:

Count me in!!!

kxmeeh
06-20-2008, 08:22 AM
I made it. I can now enter the hallowed grounds that are for supermembers keyboards only. What's behind that big wall that says keep out anyway hehe

JillyFish
06-20-2008, 10:01 AM
Yeah!!!! I made it!!!! :banana: With my pending credits I'm over the top!!! Hurray....that's such a relief!

That 21 day hold on shopping has been driving me crazy this quarter! I will be so happy to get my SM perks back!!! :clap:

LUCINDA574
06-20-2008, 11:48 AM
Well I made it!! woohoo!!

marcymajor
06-20-2008, 11:50 AM
congrats to everyone who has made sm for the third quarter. way to go.:party:

nurseminnie76
06-20-2008, 03:19 PM
:banana: As of this morning, I can officially say I made SM again for this quarter! :banana:

sammielynn
06-21-2008, 10:32 AM
I offically made it this morning, with $.03 to spare. Now I can relax for a few days.:party:

3dog2kidmom
06-21-2008, 01:55 PM
Whoo hooo!!!! Congrats to all the new SMs and :welcome: back to those of you returning.

Jill -- I agree, that 21-day hold on shopping would totally bite after having tasted 3-day holds!

arob414
06-21-2008, 09:29 PM
I offically made it this morning, with $.03 to spare. Now I can relax for a few days.:party:

That is exactly how I feel. Made SM earlier this wk and have a good start for next quarter. And, right now, it is hard to get motivated. Before vacation, I was working to make as much money as possible for vacation. When I came back, I was working to hit the magic $100 mark. Now, I am just resting on my laurels, well, my butt, but you get the idea. :D

jennaayye
06-23-2008, 08:11 PM
7.00 more dollars needed and SEVEN more days to make it! AHHHHH...

JOLAROCHE
06-25-2008, 08:24 PM
I am so happy I made super member tonight I have 100.26 few. Now I can just have fun the rest of the week and earn more.

:banana::cooldance:

andrea2289
06-25-2008, 08:48 PM
CONGRATULATONS TO ALL WHO HAVE MADE IT :party:

I made it today with 100.37!!

Now I can can relax a little :clap:

marcymajor
06-25-2008, 08:49 PM
congrats to you for making sm. wtg.:clap: just out of curiousity where in rhode island do you live jolaroche?

JOLAROCHE
06-25-2008, 08:59 PM
Smithfield. Where are you from?

marcymajor
06-25-2008, 09:00 PM
no, but i went to college in rhode island many moons ago in bristol - roger williams college - now roger williams university and my best friend lives outside of providence. rhode island is a great place to live but i haven't been back up there in a lot of years. do you like living in rhode island?

faithhope
06-25-2008, 09:48 PM
Congrats to those who have made it into the SM club.
For those of you still trying...
YOU CAN DO IT!

llgray16
06-26-2008, 11:19 AM
For those of you who haven't made it yet - don't give up! They have posted some great offers recently and those DS and OTX can still go along way towards getting you to across the finish line!

bbangel
06-26-2008, 11:51 AM
I did it!!!!!!! :cooldance::banana::party:

SunshineGirl
06-26-2008, 12:01 PM

Is this your first time??

jenvance
06-26-2008, 12:16 PM
It's my first time!! Can't wait to get into this exclusive club, lol!!

llgray16
06-26-2008, 12:29 PM

It's my first time!! Can't wait to get into this exclusive club, lol!!

WOO HOO! Great job :banana:

bbangel
06-26-2008, 12:29 PM
Is this your first time??

Yup! And I never thought I would make it so no one should give up hope! It's a good thing I'm the only one in the office today because I was doing quite the jig when I checked my numbers this morning!

mjg74
06-27-2008, 09:38 AM
Im running out of time! I need to earn $6 and some change to make it for MY first time. I will be sad if I miss it, Ive never been this close! :blush:

llgray16
06-27-2008, 10:12 AM
Im running out of time! I need to earn $6 and some change to make it for MY first time. I will be sad if I miss it, Ive never been this close! :blush:

Well, you have 4 days left of OTX so that is $3. 4 daily surveys are $3.20 so you are there (or almost) with surveys alone. Have you done the recent freebie surveys posted?

You can do it :sunshine:

mjg74
06-27-2008, 10:37 AM
I have really hard time with surveys, but I will keep trying. Not going to be at the PC today, my mom is having surgery. I have faith that I can do it!

nurseminnie76
06-27-2008, 12:40 PM
I have really hard time with surveys, but I will keep trying. Not going to be at the PC today, my mom is having surgery. I have faith that I can do it!

:sunshine2:

Sending good thoughts your way -- You can do it.

Come on all you folks who are sooo close -- You CAN do it! :sunshine2:

nurseminnie76
06-27-2008, 12:56 PM

:cooldance:

Yay Megan! Way to go.

IckyMickey
06-29-2008, 10:19 AM
I made it again! :cooldance:

Two days earlier than I thought, thanks to all those new great offers Tricia posted last week! :sunshine:

Michelle

jennaayye
06-29-2008, 10:29 AM
I DID IT TOOOOO!! YEAH!! :sunshine:

with ONE day to go!! :party:

AND I got 10+ daily surveys!!!!!!!

I was getting worried that I wouldn't make it.... :eek:

tarheelpat
06-29-2008, 03:41 PM
I wasn't sure I would get there this time, but I made it with three days to spare!

marcymajor
06-29-2008, 06:15 PM
i would like to send everyone who made sm for next quarter a big congratulations and a hearty welcome. wtg everybody.:party:

VanniGirl
06-30-2008, 08:24 AM
I hope all my surveys credit ! If not, :(

mjg74
06-30-2008, 06:09 PM
Well it looks like Im out for this time. I havent been able to get any offers to credit for about 3 days. But next quarter should be cake with all the shopping Ive been doing.

VanniGirl
07-01-2008, 10:03 AM
I think I made it again - I hope so!!

:confused:

SunshineGirl
07-01-2008, 10:15 AM
SunshineGuy is currently loading in the new SMs. :) As soon as I get the word from him that they have been loaded, I will send out the welcome emails. We are getting close. YEA!

faithhope
07-01-2008, 10:29 AM
I made it into the lounge :party:

Partytime!

marcymajor
07-01-2008, 11:05 AM
i did too.:cooldance:

jenvance
07-01-2008, 11:26 AM
I made it into the lounge :party:

Partytime!

Yea Me too!! :clap:

:party::party:

amarazas
07-01-2008, 12:09 PM
Yea Me too!! :clap:

:party::party:

:party:YEAH!! Me too!! :party:

lanny76
07-01-2008, 06:02 PM
Congrats to all the new SMs - should be a fun quarter!

OhMari
07-01-2008, 11:20 PM
If emails went out today, I didn't get one.