PDA

View Full Version : 6-10 DS

DisneyMa
06-11-2008, 12:13 PM
Did the June 10th survey credit yet? I'm hoping things are just running late:angel:

Tiggerific711
06-11-2008, 12:18 PM
I hope it's running late! Mine hasn't credited yet and I'm only 51 cents away from making SM again!

iluvamystery89
06-11-2008, 12:19 PM
i completed a DS yesterday but haven't received credit yet, so i'm assuming it'll credit around 12:30 p.m.

DisneyMa
06-11-2008, 12:26 PM
Thanks:thanks: I feel better when I know I'm not the only one.:blush:

RDGCJK
06-11-2008, 12:34 PM
It's after 12:30pm now. Did you get credit? I didn't. That makes 2 days in a row. Not sure what I should do now.

SunshineGirl
06-11-2008, 12:41 PM
I'm showing that they just went through.

askomsky
06-11-2008, 01:04 PM
got mine! thanks!!

Tiggerific711
06-11-2008, 01:10 PM
Oh man, mine didn't credit :cry: It's the 2nd time this month (and 3 didn't credit last month!)

That means I definitely won't get the big survey bonus again....oh well....no sense continuing killing myself trying to get a survey every day this month

mirandag819
06-11-2008, 01:18 PM
Bummer.... didn't get credit either for the faucet survey. I had a feeling when it just went to a white screen that said qualified instead of bringing me back to SR. I doubt I will get the big bonus this month either now. I can only miss 2 more days now, and I will be out of town at least 1 full day this weekend. I have had 2 not credit and 1 day I couldn't qualify.

SunshineGirl
06-11-2008, 01:33 PM
I seriously would not be surprised if GF is not crediting us properly right now. Do me a favor and be sure to use the button at the bottom of the Daily Survey screen to report non-credits. Now, they only really help us when we give them LOTS of information (like the URL of the last page that you get to in the survey, what the survey was about, etc). I've already talked to them once this week but I will talk to them again with a spreadsheet in hand on Friday to report all of the non-credits we are seeing.

mollyeilis
06-11-2008, 01:58 PM
I seriously would not be surprised if GF is not crediting us properly right now. ..... I've already talked to them once this week but I will talk to them again with a spreadsheet in hand on Friday to report all of the non-credits we are seeing.

ruh roh!

They aren't responding to emails that are replies to emails they sent (about that skin care survey with follow-ups after using their stuff)...driving me batty!

askomsky
06-11-2008, 02:08 PM
I had the faucet survey this morning, and WISH I would have reported it at the bottom when I got the qualified white screen. I didn't bc I had a survey the other day that didn't bring me back to the congrats page after I completed it and I still got credit the next day even though I tried all day to get another one and couldn't. That actually happened to me twice in the last 10 days. Completed a survey but didn't get the congrats page and tried to take another one, couldn't but still got credit. This time though I was able to take another survey, so I'm hoping that 2 don't show up tomorrow.

cglaura
06-11-2008, 02:25 PM
I had the faucet survey this morning, and WISH I would have reported it at the bottom when I got the qualified white screen. I didn't bc I had a survey the other day that didn't bring me back to the congrats page after I completed it and I still got credit the next day even though I tried all day to get another one and couldn't. That actually happened to me twice in the last 10 days. Completed a survey but didn't get the congrats page and tried to take another one, couldn't but still got credit. This time though I was able to take another survey, so I'm hoping that 2 don't show up tomorrow.

I reported it last night. I was :computer: as that was a long tedious survey! But when I saw I still had options available I took another, which turned out to be twice as long, but I got congrats & credit today at least! (only 1 credit..so guessing faucet was, in fact, a dud.)

cglaura
06-11-2008, 02:27 PM
ruh roh!

They aren't responding to emails that are replies to emails they sent (about that skin care survey with follow-ups after using their stuff)...driving me batty!

Were you getting a "sorry you already completed" error on your 14 day follow up? I was, they did reply that they'd send to tech, and I did get a new email that finally worked. You have to send it to the help link at the bottom of the email, don't use the "reply" button.

StitchandPooh'smom
06-11-2008, 02:28 PM
ruh roh!

Are you having trouble with that, too? They sent me a reminder that I hadn't done the 14 day follow-up (even though I never got the 14 day follow-up). When I clicked the link for the survey that was in the reminder e-mail, it said I had already done the survey. I e-mailed them Monday to tell them, and I have heard nothing.

StitchandPooh'smom
06-11-2008, 02:29 PM
Were you getting a "sorry you already completed" error on your 14 day follow up? I was, they did reply that they'd send to tech, and I did get a new email that finally worked. You have to send it to the help link at the bottom of the email, don't use the "reply" button.

I got the same error you did, and I send an e-mail to the help link. I haven't heard from them yet.

DisneyMa
06-11-2008, 02:35 PM
got my credit, thanks. sorry there is some problems to work out.:confused:

disneyforever
06-11-2008, 03:09 PM

I also had the faucet one - which was long - then I realized when it went to the qualified page that I should take
another GF survey. So I ended up with credit but it took 2 surveys and about 2 hours of my time last night.

The things we do for our Disney vacations! :rotfl: