PDA

View Full Version : It's kind of wrong...

Hedy
06-12-2008, 10:59 AM
That I'm a little glad the US Open tickets Mom wanted were sold out, so we had to go through Stubhub. :rolleyes: :rotfl::rotfl:

gpp2001
06-12-2008, 11:19 AM
Last night I tried to buy tickets for DH for Father's Day to the Angel's game on Sunday - first I went thru Ticketmaster - I thought .25 per ticket is better than nothing. Well, they didn't have anything - so I too had to go thru StubHub!!! And I already got my credit!! So instead of .75, I earned $6!!!! Though I did have to spend more $$$ but I also earned more $$$.

I now what you mean though. Oh good - I get to earn more $$$!! It's crazy isn't it!!

bbangel
06-12-2008, 11:38 AM
Can I be completely jealous that you are going to an Angel's game?

pbhall13
06-12-2008, 01:13 PM
Can I be completely jealous that you are going to an Angel's game?

One of my friends use to play for the Angels back in the early 90's!

bbangel
06-12-2008, 01:31 PM
One of my friends use to play for the Angels back in the early 90's!

Their triple A team used to play in my hometown so we have always been fans as we knew a lot of the guys before they got called up. If it wasn't in the States I would love to live in Anaheim so I could have my two favourite things so close (Disney and the Angels)

llgray16
06-12-2008, 02:23 PM
That I'm a little glad the US Open tickets Mom wanted were sold out, so we had to go through Stubhub. :rolleyes: :rotfl::rotfl:

I can completely undestand!

Did you check out the Tickets Now offer as well? That one is 15 credits for a purchase. I was seriously considering getting tix for the Kenny Chesney concert this weekend until DH kindly reminded me how much we have to do around here this weeked :rolleyes:

Hedy
06-12-2008, 02:35 PM
I can completely undestand!

Did you check out the Tickets Now offer as well? That one is 15 credits for a purchase. I was seriously considering getting tix for the Kenny Chesney concert this weekend until DH kindly reminded me how much we have to do around here this weeked :rolleyes:

As it's my mom and her bff, I felt like stub hub was my best bet. :)

pbhall13
06-12-2008, 03:35 PM
Their triple A team used to play in my hometown so we have always been fans as we knew a lot of the guys before they got called up. If it wasn't in the States I would love to live in Anaheim so I could have my two favourite things so close (Disney and the Angels)

Not sure if he was ever part of their triple A team............did you ever see Gary DiSarcina play? He is an old HS friend of mine and now he is back in MA and overseeing a minor league team (The Lowell Spinners)

I know what you mean about location, location!

Hedy
06-12-2008, 03:40 PM
Not sure if he was ever part of their triple A team............did you ever see Gary DiSarcina play? He is an old HS friend of mine and now he is back in MA and overseeing a minor league team (The Lowell Spinners)

We go to the Spinners every year-I'll keep an eye peeled for his name.

pbhall13
06-12-2008, 03:50 PM
We go to the Spinners every year-I'll keep an eye peeled for his name.

He Manages the team..........we love to go as well........it is so close and easy to get to........and I just love the field...........some of the kids that I tutor work there for the summer.......they love it.......one of the boys use to be the mascot........that was util he got knocked over and received a pretty bad concussion :(

Looking forward to this season to open (although maybe it already has and I am just not in Spinners mode yet!)

Pamela

bbangel
06-12-2008, 04:02 PM

Yes! Loved Gary! He had an awesome glove and was always nice to my friend and I. I believe we once gave him an award for best gum chewer (long story). So glad to hear he is still in baseball.