PDA

View Full Version : Help!!! Disney Shopping

arob414
06-16-2008, 06:58 PM
The $4.99 T shirt sale ends today plus they have an additional 20% off for today. I am trying to order a bunch of these for the girls to wear to school and give as Christmas presents. Plus, I am trying to order a few towels. However, I keep getting this message when I enter my credit card information. I KNOW I am entering it correctly. Any ideas?

zoodoyle
06-16-2008, 07:14 PM
I don't have any specific ideas, but I placed an order earlier today - took my credit card ok but the site seemed VERY bogged down - all those people getting the last minute deals!!!

Hedy
06-16-2008, 07:24 PM
The $4.99 T shirt sale ends today plus they have an additional 20% off for today. I am trying to order a bunch of these for the girls to wear to school and give as Christmas presents. Plus, I am trying to order a few towels. However, I keep getting this message when I enter my credit card information. I KNOW I am entering it correctly. Any ideas?

I'm getting an error-I think the site's just bogged down.

mirandag819
06-16-2008, 07:24 PM
Thanks for the info about the sale..... sorry I can't help much though.

I just went and bought DD four of the tie dye dresses with characters on them (normally 19.50) and they were only 7.99 and then after the 20 % discount they became like 6 something

I also ordered couple character tees for 4.99 plus 20 % off .

I had no problem checking out, it took my VISA and was quick for me.

Sorry I can't help, but thanks for pointing out the good deals !

SunshineGirl
06-16-2008, 07:51 PM
Darn! You had to mention dresses for girls!! I just got some of the cheap dresses as well and had no problem checking out.

gpp2001
06-16-2008, 08:00 PM

Do you have another Credit card you could try using? I placed an order with Stub hub the other day and it didn't like my American Express - didn't say we don't accept AmX - just that it was the wrong number. I used a Visa card instead and it worked. HTH.

Karn

arob414
06-16-2008, 08:34 PM
It is bound to be something with this stupid laptop. I am trying to get DD12's computer back online. I knocked it off, a couple wks ago, while getting mine back on (changed security settings). I am ready to fling it.

arob414
06-16-2008, 10:56 PM
After working on my computer nearly all evening, I gave up and ordered over the phone. Still got all the discounts but I wanted to go thru SR. However, I got 24 items for less than $120. 21 t's and 3 beach towels. The girls loved the shirts and couldn't narrow down, with them being $4, I figured we didn't have to be too choosy. Plus, they got matching ones, for the friends, to use as Christmas gifts. To think, I went online to order beach towels. We have quite a few, but when family and friends are over, we go thru them very fast.

Magical JenK
06-17-2008, 09:45 AM
Ah man I missed...$4.99 tshirts plus 20% off?! :0( Guess it doesn't always pay to spend time w/DH does it?! DANGIT!!....oh well...

Hedy
06-19-2008, 11:41 AM
I'm getting an error-I think the site's just bogged down.

FWIW, I was still getting an error last night, so I reset my router and modem and it worked.

mollyeilis
06-19-2008, 01:18 PM
....beach towels. We have quite a few, but when family and friends are over, we go thru them very fast.

This is off topic, but it's something I think about when I think about my friends with pools. They always have tons of towels and so many extra bathing suits. It's like the hidden cost of owning a pool!

(assuming your girls are in YOUR pool in that picture)

arob414
06-19-2008, 10:07 PM
This is off topic, but it's something I think about when I think about my friends with pools. They always have tons of towels and so many extra bathing suits. It's like the hidden cost of owning a pool!

(assuming your girls are in YOUR pool in that picture)

That is my girls, first day in pool, last year. 15 months ago when I still had two little girls. DD12, to be 13 in 2 days, no longer looks like a little girl and is a real pain in the a... when it comes to taking her picture, these days. If it weren't for our photopass, all I would have of her, while on vacation, would be pictures of the back of her head and pictures with her face covered by her hands.

We have tons of towesl, but I ordered more because we somehow manage to go thru a lot in a day's time. And, sometimes, we have alot of bathing suits because I have picked so many up on clearance and at yard sales.

sammielynn
06-19-2008, 11:05 PM
Gay,
I love your new pictures!

arob414
06-19-2008, 11:54 PM
Gay,
I love your new pictures!

Thanks, I was pretty pleased with them. Wish Grace had been a little more excited about having her picture made.

On another note, I still couldn't complete my order with Disney. I sent them an email. So annoying after spending all that time deciding what to buy. Especially since I wanted the $5 shipping. Oh, well. Maybe I will catch more towels even cheaper. My girls love their new ones. And, mine. I got the over sized High School Musical one, something like $6.40. :clap:

arob414
06-21-2008, 01:58 PM
Okay, today, I figured out why my order wouldn't go thru. This is going to sound incredibly strange but it because of my name - Gay. I was at the site and tried to play the Wall E game. Couldn't because of the same text issue I was encountering with placing an order. So, I decided to go in and update my acct. I had emailed Disney with my problem and they thought it was due to the way I had entered my phone number. Wrong! The site didn't like my name. When I changed Gay to Gale (my legal name -ugh!), it went thru. I emailed Disney, again. Gay is a common name in the South, or was. When I hear of someone with my name, I assume they are old, like me.

mollyeilis
06-21-2008, 02:06 PM
That is my girls, first day in pool, last year. 15 months ago when I still had two little girls. DD12, to be 13 in 2 days, no longer looks like a little girl and is a real pain in the a... when it comes to taking her picture, these days. If it weren't for our photopass, all I would have of her, while on vacation, would be pictures of the back of her head and pictures with her face covered by her hands.

We have tons of towesl, but I ordered more because we somehow manage to go thru a lot in a day's time. And, sometimes, we have alot of bathing suits because I have picked so many up on clearance and at yard sales.

Yay for photopass!

Grace looks like she's working on a supermodel pose. :) She looks like she's tall, so maybe that will work out for her! (when I realized I was going to be short I was sad b/c I wanted to be Christie Brinkley, LOL)

How weird is that, about your name and their order "form"?