PDA

View Full Version : The Popcorn Factory Deal--Goodness!!

SunshineGirl
06-16-2008, 08:22 PM
I was just looking for a gift for my nephew and came across this on sale from 29.99 to 14.99!! And it looks like shipping is only $5. It says it ends this week.

2 Gallon Celebration Snack Pack

Really WOW someone special with something delicious! Our 2 Gallon Celebration Snack Pack is filled to the top with our very best butter, cheese, jalape�o, caramel and white cheddar popcorn, chocolate chip cookies, honey-roasted peanuts, Jelly Belly� beans, super sour stars, and a big bag of crunchy pretzels. And it's available at a special price! Great for anniversaries, birthdays, or any celebration at all!

iluvamystery89
06-16-2008, 08:30 PM
WoW that's an awesome deal! if only i had someone to send it to, lol, no more birthdays in my family until august!

ligrumpygirl
06-16-2008, 08:50 PM
WOW and it appears that the $5 coupon works on it!!! So that gift only comes to $16.xx. I may have to try that one...

sunshinecindy
06-16-2008, 10:16 PM
I was just looking for a gift for my nephew and came across this on sale from 29.99 to 14.99!! And it looks like shipping is only $5. It says it ends this week.

2 Gallon Celebration Snack Pack

Really WOW someone special with something delicious! Our 2 Gallon Celebration Snack Pack is filled to the top with our very best butter, cheese, jalape�o, caramel and white cheddar popcorn, chocolate chip cookies, honey-roasted peanuts, Jelly Belly� beans, super sour stars, and a big bag of crunchy pretzels. And it's available at a special price! Great for anniversaries, birthdays, or any celebration at all!

You know, I could do a great video blog if I had that. :D

askomsky
06-16-2008, 10:17 PM
WOW and it appears that the $5 coupon works on it!!! So that gift only comes to $16.xx. I may have to try that one...

Actually it comes to 14.98! lol I couldn't pass it up. It was 14.99 then 4.99 shipping and 5.00 off.

Now trying to think what other bdays are coming! :)

sunshinecindy
06-16-2008, 10:28 PM
I couldn't pass it up either. I LOVE popcorn, and I've wanted to try theirs, so this was a cheap way to do it. I buy popped bags at the grocery store and they are 4.00 each anyway, and I'm sure not as good.

wilsonfamily4
06-16-2008, 10:36 PM
well this one got me. It was a great price! I may even take it to the family gathering for the 4th of July.

askomsky
06-16-2008, 10:44 PM
well this one got me. It was a great price! I may even take it to the family gathering for the 4th of July.

I agree, this was just too good to pass up, I may even go back and order another one! lol

mommytotwo
06-17-2008, 02:46 AM
Does anyone know why the lastest date to send out the celebrate pack is July 1st?

SunshineGirl
06-17-2008, 08:39 AM
Does anyone know why the lastest date to send out the celebrate pack is July 1st?

My best guess is that they are closing it out and this is their clearance sale.

linanglab
06-17-2008, 08:46 AM
I am off to look. Will it come by next week, does anyone know? It would be great for our travelling for vacation!

linanglab
06-17-2008, 08:55 AM
Well...I ordered...Mine ended up being $16.07 with a delivery date of this Friday! Not sure how some of you got it to be $14.97....no tax????? But it will be a nice treat for our vacation!

pbhall13
06-17-2008, 09:10 AM
okay...........I had to bite on this offer as well.......

I figure it would be a great..............Let's Celebrate School Is Out (dd8 doesn't end until monday).........it will be great to poolside for a fun treat.........

glad I saw this thread........heck for 14.98 TOTAL who can beat this!!!

Pamela

JillyFish
06-17-2008, 09:29 AM

Thanks for the idea Dee! :flag:

Well...I ordered...Mine ended up being $16.07 with a delivery date of this Friday! Not sure how some of you got it to be $14.97....no tax????? But it will be a nice treat for our vacation!

Mine too Angela. The tax made the difference. I guess it varies depending on your state.

Hedy
06-17-2008, 09:39 AM

Thanks for mentioning vacation..now I'm toying with ordering it...
Does it give you the delivery date before you pay?

JillyFish
06-17-2008, 09:44 AM
Thanks for mentioning vacation..now I'm toying with ordering it...
Does it give you the delivery date before you pay?

Yep, it does. And you can get it as soon as Friday with standard shipping! :)

sunshinecindy
06-17-2008, 10:51 AM
Did anyone get a confirmation email on this?

linanglab
06-17-2008, 10:58 AM

Yes, I did.

~Kathie
06-17-2008, 10:59 AM

Great idea!!

I placed 2 orders, one for the 4th cookout I am going to and one for my nephew's birthday. He lives in Alabama and his birthday is at the end of July.....but what the heck......he'll get it early!!

Thanks!!!

askomsky
06-17-2008, 01:02 PM
The tax must be it, we don't have sales tax on food and clothes in PA, but then again it depends on what "type" of food.

I just picked any ol date and yes it gave you the option before you checked out.

bartleby1
06-17-2008, 01:32 PM
Alright, you guys convinced me.:rotfl:

I'm sure my kids will love this. I very rarely "treat" them, so they will be thrilled!

Magical JenK
06-17-2008, 02:09 PM
I'm trying REALLY hard to figure out who I could send this to. I KNOW I could send it to myself if desparate!! I LOVE popcorn...but I just thought it would be nice to send it to someone...

JillyFish
06-17-2008, 02:42 PM
I'm trying REALLY hard to figure out who I could send this to. I KNOW I could send it to myself if desparate!! I LOVE popcorn...but I just thought it would be nice to send it to someone...

You could send it to DH from Howie and Doc......and then you'll get to "share" some too! :rotfl:

Magical JenK
06-17-2008, 02:59 PM
You could send it to DH from Howie and Doc......and then you'll get to "share" some too! :rotfl:

DH hates popcorn...:eek: crazy, crazy man.

linanglab
06-17-2008, 03:39 PM

That is insane!!! I would go to the movies just so I could have movie popcorn!!!! LOVE the extra butter please! Mmmm.....Don't care which movie! Just bring on the buttery popcorn!

Candi
06-17-2008, 04:31 PM
So, it I order this today, it could be here Friday? My daughter is having a Camp Rock party here with her cousins and it would be perfect for that.

ligrumpygirl
06-17-2008, 04:46 PM

OK so send it to YOURSELF from Doc and Howie!

~Kathie
06-17-2008, 11:48 PM

I did for both orders but they came a about an hour after my order was placed.

mommytotwo
06-18-2008, 04:01 AM
My best guess is that they are closing it out and this is their clearance sale.

Thank you :).

speechteachri
06-18-2008, 01:29 PM
These must be gone. Can't find them on the site. Oh well.

jnorth1007
06-18-2008, 01:55 PM
I cant find it either.

askomsky
06-18-2008, 04:13 PM
Yeah it looks like it's all gone, they have the red/white/blue 15.99

Our Red, White and Blue popcorn in our 2 gallon Flag Waving design tin is the perfect all-American snack. The blue-and red-tinted sections are filled with our rich Butter popcorn and the white is White Cheddar.

sunshinecindy
06-18-2008, 04:34 PM
Ohhh, that looks really good too.

saikai
06-19-2008, 08:55 AM
I ordered a couple of days ago and didn't receive the confirmation e-mail. When I try to log on at the site they say they have no record of my e-mail address but they have charged my credit card! Also they credit hasn't appeared as pending yet, is it to early to panic?!

SunshineGirl
06-19-2008, 08:59 AM
I ordered a couple of days ago and didn't receive the confirmation e-mail. When I try to log on at the site they say they have no record of my e-mail address but they have charged my credit card! Also they credit hasn't appeared as pending yet, is it to early to panic?!

I wouldn't worry. It takes at least a couple of days to credit. And Cindy didn't get a confirmation email either but her order has already been shipped.

saikai
06-19-2008, 09:02 AM
Thank you! I'll do my best not to panic!

askomsky
06-19-2008, 09:09 AM
I got confirmation emails but it hasn't been shipped yet. I wouldn't worry about it yet either.

bartleby1
06-19-2008, 09:59 AM

No credit pending yet here either, so don't panic yet! Give it a little while longer.:sunshine: I did get a confirmation email but it took about 2 hours to come through for some reason. Did you check your spam folder? Maybe it went there?

SunshineGirl
06-19-2008, 10:15 AM

I got confirmation emails but it hasn't been shipped yet. I wouldn't worry about it yet either.

No credit pending yet here either, so don't panic yet! Give it a little while longer.:sunshine: I did get a confirmation email but it took about 2 hours to come through for some reason. Did you check your spam folder? Maybe it went there?

I just went into the system and see that all of you are getting credit. :) It just may take a day or two to hit your accounts.

sunshinecindy
06-19-2008, 10:23 AM

Panic over .50. That seems a little funny to. I was panicking more that my popcorn wouldn't show up. :(

bartleby1
06-19-2008, 10:31 AM
I just went into the system and see that all of you are getting credit. :) It just may take a day or two to hit your accounts.

:banana:You're the best!:banana:

:thanks: You know how excited we all get over our pennies!:rotfl:

ETA: I just got a shipping notification too! Can't wait to get my popcorn! (well, the kids popcorn, hehe!:angel:)

~Kathie
06-19-2008, 12:41 PM
One of mine is on schedule to be delivered tomorrow to me and has shipped. The other one is sceduled to be delivered on July 1st for my nephew and has not shipped.

No credit yet...mine must be in that batch too as I ordered when all of you did.

That was a great deal!!:thanks:

saikai
06-19-2008, 02:39 PM

Thanks again Tricia

Panic over .50. That seems a little funny to. I was panicking more that my popcorn wouldn't show up.

Actually I was in a panic because my cc had been charged but the company seemed to have no record of my order. I just wanted to make sure that I was not the only one who didn't get a confirmation.

linanglab
06-19-2008, 03:55 PM
My Popcorn factory box came today! I have not opened it yet! But it already arrived!!!!! Yeah!!!

sunshinecindy
06-20-2008, 04:17 PM
Got my box today. Its awesome. The chocolate chip/pecan cookies are great too. I love this. Sure couldn't beat the price. I will be watching them for future gifts, thats for sure.

JillyFish
06-20-2008, 04:21 PM
My popcorn arrived today and my credit posted!!! Yeah!!!! :banana: