PDA

View Full Version : Wii Fit Bundle - Wii Console Questions

Anna
06-18-2008, 08:28 PM
My son's birthday is coming up next month....and I thought I remembered an offer or a special we had for the Wii Fit bundle or something. I have searched but was unable to locate the information on it. Can anyone remember about the offer? If not, I was looking through SR shopping partners at the various bundles offered....does anyone have the Wii or a 13 year old son that could give me some pointers on the bundle / games I should choose? TIA!!:confused:

DisneyMa
06-18-2008, 09:01 PM
I have the Wii and the Wii Fit. I don't have a 13 year old boy, but I have a husband!!:rotfl:

He loves the Wii Fit, Mario Kart, Lego's Star Wars, Mario Galaxy, Mario and Sonic Olympics. Actually, we haven't had a game that we don't love. We haven't opened Lego's Indy yet as we haven't finished Star Wars. Yes, I said WE. I love video games:blush:

I'm not sure what is in the bundle, but I'll help with any questions:)

Anna
06-18-2008, 09:08 PM
Thanks for the help / advice...all those are games he has asked for....any suggestions on where to buy through SR? Did you go that route?;)

DisneyMa
06-19-2008, 12:13 AM
No, I found our Wii at our local Target last year. I wasn't really looking for it, just happened to pick one up(I should have bought all 3 and made a profit!!) The same thing happened with the Wii Fit, I just bought it at Costco. They had a pallet and it was 1 per card holder. The games and extras were purchased over time and mostly on Amazon (no SR cash back:(, but it goes into the SR "pot")

Good luck hunting. If you happen to find a Wii Fit through SR, let me know. I have a couple friends that asked me to pick them up one.

nicholfamily5
06-19-2008, 12:22 AM
I think what you are remembering was the preorder offer through walmart.com

That offer is over, but I'm sure you will be able to get a wii if you keep on it. I'd try Gamestop, and keep calling target.