PDA

View Full Version : Look out here I come!!!

jnorth1007
06-19-2008, 03:09 PM
I don't know if anyone noticed but I am tied for #10 on the big board right now. I am also 2.XX away from super member. You guys might remember that I was whining because at the end of May I only had about 30.00. I have been busting my hiney to get all 3 surveys as many days as I can. I have also worked on doing all of the freebie offers as they come up. Finally, a little shoebuy never hurts LOL. So keep an eye out. I might just be on the big board this month for only the second time ever. I really would consider this one a sense of accomplishment because I didn't coast into the SM spot I had to work for it. It just goes to show you that IT CAN BE DONE and it is never too late to try and make it. SURVEYS SURVEYS SURVEYS. I do my DS in the morning. Then I clear cookies and do my OTX midday and then Brandon comes home and does the SM survey for me at night. We decided to split it up since I could never qualify for both. It has been working. Good luck!

Hedy
06-19-2008, 03:12 PM
Go Janet!

jenvance
06-19-2008, 03:12 PM
Woo Hoo I am so happy for you. It is so exciting when you make an accomplishment that you are trying to achieve. I am almost on the big board for this month and I made SM for the first time this quarter.

m 'n c
06-19-2008, 03:18 PM
Woo hoo! Glad I gave you the kick you needed.

lanny76
06-19-2008, 03:23 PM
:woohoo: Way to go!!

DarcyDog
06-19-2008, 03:28 PM
I was reading this thread, very happy for the original poster, and thought I'd take a look at the big board myself. Holy mackeral, I'm No. 6!!!! I have alot of pending credits (27) from May to thank for my position, but this is very exciting. Congrats to all!!

schaery
06-19-2008, 03:37 PM
What's an SM survey? I do the DS and OTX but didn't know there was another type. Thanks and congrats.

Blessing and Miracle
06-19-2008, 03:38 PM
Congrats, Janet!! But watch out as I may come up and steal your spot. :rotfl:

Just joking! :angel: I haven't done any, nope, not any shopping this month. I'm biting my nails trying to wait until the last of the month or July 1st, so it will go towards next quarter. I have so much I need to buy too.

mirandag819
06-19-2008, 03:49 PM
WTG !:party: I am number 2 right now and really really hope I can stay on the big board

I can't believe I am that high up :banana:?. I have only been doing SR for a little over 45 days :banana:!!! I still have a few more shopping credits that will post later this month and if I keep up with my surveys maybe just maybe I can finish on the big board.

Keeping my fingers crossed and working hard to get my numbers even higher !

spring
06-19-2008, 04:03 PM
Way to go, Janet!!!! I'll be sure to keep out of your way!:rotfl:

gpp2001
06-19-2008, 07:55 PM
Sorry Janet - I was the one you were tied with and I had a couple of thing credit today so it looks like I pulled a little ahead of you. I'm not really trying to stay on the Big Board - but it might be nice to do it two times in a row! But I'm not going out of my way to stay there.

Good Luck!! :clap: :clap:

Karn

llgray16
06-19-2008, 08:00 PM
I'm cheering :banana: you on all the way Janet (that is unless of course you knock me off the board)

Sincerely,

#8 on the SR big board!

3dog2kidmom
06-19-2008, 08:01 PM
So glad you're on the Board, Janet! Just stay down there around 8-10, though... don't come lookin' for my #3 spot ;)

But seriously, I am happy for you. You are right... surveys are a HUGE contributor and a little shoebuy is good for you!

jnorth1007
06-19-2008, 09:19 PM
Unless you are still doing offers tonight I am catching back up. I just made 1.10 and I was only 1.75 down from you! I also only need .08 now to make it to SM. I still have to do my OTX for the night but I am waiting for the 24 hours to expire. You guys at the top don't need to worry about me. I am happy at the bottom (at least for this month!)

gpp2001
06-19-2008, 09:43 PM
I should be doing some offers but I'm cooking dinner! Good luck and keep going!!

askomsky
06-19-2008, 09:45 PM
Unless you are still doing offers tonight I am catching back up. I just made 1.10 and I was only 1.75 down from you! I also only need .08 now to make it to SM. I still have to do my OTX for the night but I am waiting for the 24 hours to expire. You guys at the top don't need to worry about me. I am happy at the bottom (at least for this month!)

Watch out Janet I'm on your tail! lol

3dog2kidmom
06-19-2008, 09:48 PM
You guys at the top don't need to worry about me. I am happy at the bottom (at least for this month!)

Goodie :rotfl:

Next month you can have the top 10 all to yourself as I have very little planned and I'm out of shopping money so it will only be surveys here.

Way to go!!

mollyeilis
06-19-2008, 09:56 PM
My gracious! That's amazing, Janet.

What's an SM survey? I do the DS and OTX but didn't know there was another type. Thanks and congrats.

SM = Super Member survey. One of the reasons why once you become a super member it's easier to maintain super memberhood than the original getting of it! Well, unless all surveys are gone for a month and you end up losing your SM status for a quarter (like me). :headache:

Anyway, SM survey is a Super Member survey.

~Kathie
06-19-2008, 09:58 PM
Congrats to all who are on the big board. WTG!!

SM stands for Super Member. Anyone who earns $100 in a quarter becomes a Super Member. While a Super Member, your shopping cedits in 3 days instead of 21 days like regular members. SM's get an extra survey each day, and additional paid clicks and offeres not available to other members. Many of the merchants are increased shopping credits for SM's too.

It's definetly something to shoot for each quarter!! Good luck!

schaery
06-19-2008, 10:50 PM
Okay, I got it. Thanks for the explanation. Well, I'll just have to see about getting to those SM surveys.....I've got a December Disney trip to save for. :mickey:

linanglab
06-20-2008, 05:33 AM

And as long as you stay away from my 107th spot! LOL!!! You are safe....at least from me!