PDA

View Full Version : Any other August WDW trippers

Hedy
06-20-2008, 12:36 PM
Suddenly realize they have only another month until they need to cash out? :eek:

jenvance
06-20-2008, 12:56 PM
I wish, lol, but have a great time!!

Tiggerific711
06-20-2008, 01:12 PM
Me! We leave 8/6 so I figure I'll cash out by the 2nd week in July!

zoodoyle
06-20-2008, 02:34 PM
I'm going to try to cash out right after my credit holds come off on the 15th of July, if I can hold out that long!!!!! :D

ShellChelle
06-20-2008, 02:38 PM
We might be going, too! Just checked Southwest and if we fly from Philadelphia mid-August we can get a rate of $64 per person each way! We were in WDW last July, and hadn't planned to return until July 2009, but with airfare that cheap, we are thinking that this is too good to pass up.

I haven't been an SR'er for long, so I only have one Disney gift card so far, and only have enough credits for one more $50 card, but doesn't Southwest give some kind of SR credit?

Anyway, enjoy your trip!

Hedy
06-20-2008, 02:59 PM
We might be going, too! Just checked Southwest and if we fly from Philadelphia mid-August we can get a rate of $64 per person each way! We were in WDW last July, and hadn't planned to return until July 2009, but with airfare that cheap, we are thinking that this is too good to pass up.

I haven't been an SR'er for long, so I only have one Disney gift card so far, and only have enough credits for one more $50 card, but doesn't Southwest give some kind of SR credit?

Anyway, enjoy your trip!

Only for SR vacations, not flights. :(

llgray16
06-20-2008, 03:39 PM
We are leaving for WDW on the 15th of Aug. I am really trying to pay for my entire AP with SRewards. I still have a little way to go but I am giving myself until July 15th to get as far as I can. (If I can just stay on that big board for the month, I might just have a chance of doing it :D )

Plus I want to take advantage of that special SM rate which I am not eligible for until July 1 (I hope SM still get a a special cashout rate!)

Hedy
06-20-2008, 03:43 PM
We are leaving for WDW on the 15th of Aug. I am really trying to pay for my entire AP with SRewards. I still have a little way to go but I am giving myself until July 15th to get as far as I can. (If I can just stay on that big board for the month, I might just have a chance of doing it :D )

Plus I want to take advantage of that special SM rate which I am not eligible for until July 1 (I hope SM still get a a special cashout rate!)

We do! We do!

I need to figure out how much I need to cash out for in gift cards, as the Dolphin doesn't take Disney gift cards. :(

lucymews
06-20-2008, 03:54 PM
We'll be arriving 8/10. Using the Autotrain. Got to my $250 goal just today! :banana: Can't wait to cash out! Hoping for a special cash out deal in July, but I'll be happy anyway if it doesn't happen. Now I'm trying to squeeze in an extra $25 before then. SR is sooo great!! :sunshine:

Mom2aPrincess
06-20-2008, 08:39 PM
The girls and I will be there Aug 7 to 13th! Can't wait. I'm like the rest of you and going to wait until credits on the 15th and then hope it gets here on time. Looks like Tricia better get ready to send out a lot of Disney magic about that time. :rotfl:

We'll be myself28, my dd16, and my dd7. it's the dd7's birthday trip. She'll turn 8 on the 10th.

If anyone else will be there and is interested in getting together for a snack or something give me a shout. We've got our ADRs and we're good to go I think. Now just need to work on some tshirts, autograph books, etc

I'll go post an August thread over in the Disney forums with my park and dining plans so if anyone happens to coordinate a get together.... :)

JOLAROCHE
06-22-2008, 04:27 PM
We will be there aug 10 through the 16th. I have paid for my refillable mugs, my disney photopass, and for 6 meals
I love SR rewards

OhMari
06-22-2008, 06:21 PM

Anyway, enjoy your trip!

I learned to keep on earning, even though I had no plans to go to WDW after our trip last April. Then I saw how much people were earning and I kicked it in. I'm almost ready to cash out for $500, and I am going to keep trying really hard to the end of Sept.

DisGal71
07-03-2008, 09:50 PM
Well not exactly going to WDW, but will be on the 3 night Disney Wonder :love: on 8/28.
When would be the best time to cash out for the disney gift cards. I was thinking on or about the 1st of Aug?
TIA!
:sunshine:

luvdisney00
07-04-2008, 09:39 AM
I'm going in Sept. but my final payment on my pkg. is due the beginning of Aug. so I may cash out soon. I just have enough with the SM rate to cash out for $400 :banana:. I'm not sure yet if it's going onto my balance, or saving for spending $$ or paying for MNSSHP tickets.

llgray16
07-04-2008, 09:58 AM
I'm just waiting for a few pending items to clear on the 15th and then I will be cashing out for at least $350 but I'm hoping to get to $375 :banana:

juliokirkland
07-07-2008, 02:09 AM
We'll be there in Aug. It'll be our first trip to WDW after numerous trips to DL. We fly out Aug 24th.

rose4tricia
07-10-2008, 11:58 AM
We are leaving 8/8 so not too far away now. Need all the extra cash we can get for this trip. :) Hope everybody has a great time when they go!!

MooseBrains
07-10-2008, 12:08 PM
Getting ready to cash out for $300 made in just 3 months on SR. I love this rewards site. I plan to get a glass slipper at the GR, my wee one wants a pinchy, grabby, space thing that is under the hat. That is what he has told me and he knows what he wants.

Then there are the drinks and tips for meals. I am just thrilled to have found this site and to now make so much money.

Hedy
07-10-2008, 12:44 PM
Getting ready to cash out for $300 made in just 3 months on SR. I love this rewards site. I plan to get a glass slipper at the GR, my wee one wants a pinchy, grabby, space thing that is under the hat. That is what he has told me and he knows what he wants.

Then there are the drinks and tips for meals. I am just thrilled to have found this site and to now make so much money.

Psst...Moosey, put your user id in your profile to get your $.05. :D

m 'n c
07-10-2008, 12:47 PM

Holy Crap! It's taken me 2 years to make my balance. How in the world did you make $300 in 3 months?? I need to get some tips from you.

MooseBrains
07-10-2008, 02:37 PM
Psst...Moosey, put your user id in your profile to get your $.05. :D

I just added it to the bottom of the profile. Thanks for the tip.

I made the money quick by being kinda new. I guess I was a member from a long time ago but since the accident I forgot. When work asked me to order things for them I checked here first. Then I learned to do the surveys, then the offers and then got bonuses. It took a lot of help from all the members on SR to explain to me time and time again how to do things.

I have 8 more dollars to go and then we cash out!!!

m 'n c
07-10-2008, 03:04 PM
Aren't SR members the best? I love how honest and helpful they are around here. It makes me feel like less of an idiot when I have a question and should know especially since I am a mod and have been around practically since the beginning of SR.

I'm glad after everything you've been through you were able to find your account information from before the accident. I know I have a hard time remembering my user name and password combinations on a few of the different shopping sites I infrequently visit and could only imagine how hard it must have been for you after what you have told us.

3 cheers for SR and their great members!!! :sunshine:

luvdisney00
07-12-2008, 08:05 AM
I just cashed out for $400 and am eargerly watching the mailbox. My balance is so sad now though, and I don't want to shop much because of saving for the trip. I'll NEED a few things, but no big splurges. So, I guess I'll have to hit the offers this weekend and keep up the surveys.

:sunshine:SR is the best!!!

Hedy
07-14-2008, 10:14 AM
I'm cashing out next week-yipes!

Hedy
07-14-2008, 10:46 AM
I'm thread jacking my own thread-help me think through this:
Expenses (a D indicates disney gift card able expense)
One night left at Dolphin to pay-$170ish
Dinner at Boma-$30 inc tip-D
Tusker house-$21-inc. tip-D
50's PTC-$60-D
water-$15-D
souvineers for boys-$40ish-D
SO, I have around $166 in gift card worth expenses. I should have around $70 on my Visa rewards card, so I'm thinking I should cash out for $100 in Disney g/c, and the rest in paypal.

m 'n c
07-14-2008, 11:02 AM
Congrats on the cash out Heather! I'm trying to decide what to do now as well. I have enough to cover our MNSSHP tickets but not enough to cover photopass right now. at the same time I am at an odd account balance for cashing out so I am thinking MNSSHP will not sell out for my date so I'm going to keep trying and hit a better cash out point so that I will have a balance worth carrying around on a disney gift card. No use in cashing out for $125 and only having $5 on the card and carrying it around.

Now I just need to figure out when to cash out.

Hedy
07-14-2008, 12:20 PM
Congrats on the cash out Heather! I'm trying to decide what to do now as well. I have enough to cover our MNSSHP tickets but not enough to cover photopass right now. at the same time I am at an odd account balance for cashing out so I am thinking MNSSHP will not sell out for my date so I'm going to keep trying and hit a better cash out point so that I will have a balance worth carrying around on a disney gift card. No use in cashing out for $125 and only having $5 on the card and carrying it around.

Now I just need to figure out when to cash out.

I'd go with 4 weeks, esp. given that 4 weeks from your trip is around when the little sunshineDD is starting kindergarten.

Mom2aPrincess
07-14-2008, 12:34 PM
I just cashed out for $400 and am eargerly watching the mailbox. My balance is so sad now though, and I don't want to shop much because of saving for the trip. I'll NEED a few things, but no big splurges. So, I guess I'll have to hit the offers this weekend and keep up the surveys.

:sunshine:SR is the best!!!

Same here. I just cashed out too....I have a love/hate relationship with cashing out. I love those disney gift cards, but I hate my SR balance after I cash out....it's a real motivator to get my rear in gear..

zoodoyle
07-14-2008, 03:50 PM
As soon as credits post tomorrow (my account will take a big jump!) I will be cashing out as well!! Think I'm just going to get $300 of Disney, and anything left over will go right into the next trip, maybe Sept. '09?! Cashed out yesterday for $50 of RFC so we should be in pretty good shape!! :cooldance:

Mom2aPrincess
07-14-2008, 03:56 PM
As soon as credits post tomorrow (my account will take a big jump!) I will be cashing out as well!! Think I'm just going to get $300 of Disney, and anything left over will go right into the next trip, maybe Sept. '09?! Cashed out yesterday for $50 of RFC so we should be in pretty good shape!! :cooldance:

I'll have enough tomorrow for one final cash out too, but not sure if I will or if I'll save it for the next trip. I'm sure if I cash out, we'll spend it, but I could save it for our next trip too (probably summer 2010). Decisions, decisions.

disneyfreak7
07-15-2008, 10:23 AM
Disney here we come
Beach Club villa Aug 3-8
Pop Century Aug8-16

Just received my DGC's a few days ago:party:

Tiggerific711
07-15-2008, 10:59 AM
We'll be at CB 8/6 to 8/8 and OKW 8/9 to 8/15!

My balance looks pitiful at 0.01! Gotta get to work saving for our next trip whenever that will be!

zoodoyle
07-17-2008, 12:02 AM
Just cashed out for $300 for our trip (thanks so much SR!!). It will be paying for our Wishes Cruise!! Can't wait!!! :banana:

Hedy
07-21-2008, 06:37 PM
Just cashed out! :cooldance::cooldance::cooldance: