PDA

View Full Version : Blessing And Miracle

fourfoxesinpa
06-21-2008, 12:27 AM
Lisa,

Your recent posts inspired me to decorate a bag for you at our local Relay For Life. Tonight a candle burns for you in Pennsylvania with hope and prayers for your strength.

http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk115/fourfoxesinpa/IMG_5254.jpg

Live Strong!

Blessing and Miracle
06-21-2008, 12:41 AM
:cry::cry::cry::cry:

Now why you go and make me cry!!! I'm speechless!
What a blessing to have so many wonderful friends!

Your thoughtfulness will forever be cherished!! :heart:

Prayers are PRICELESS!!!

I clicked on the link but it didn't work!

fourfoxesinpa
06-21-2008, 12:59 AM
Sorry 'bout the link - I figured it out.

Just wanted to let you know that you're in my thoughts and those of everyone walking at the Relay all through the night. I'm also thinking of the other SRers who are living strong.

:sunshine2:

mommytotwo
06-21-2008, 03:39 AM
That was very thoughtful of you Jamie.

:sunshine:

spring
06-21-2008, 07:31 AM
Jamie, what a thoughtful and wonderful thing to do! Lisa is truly deserving of this honor. She is an inspiration to us all.:sunshine:

askomsky
06-21-2008, 07:35 AM
How thoughtful Jamie, and yes Lisa is very deserving. God Bless!

lanny76
06-21-2008, 08:42 AM
That was a beautiful thing to do - Lisa is a special person.

jenvance
06-21-2008, 08:50 AM
That was so nice of you. Of course she is deserving.

sunshinecindy
06-21-2008, 09:40 AM
How very nice. You know, when I request new merchants and have to tell them a little about us, I hate to say we are an "online shopping site", instead, I refer to us as an "online shopping community" and direct them to our forum where they can see that we are friends here, sharing and helping. They probably think I'm crazy, but I just can't explain to them how wonderful the people in this forum are.

jnorth1007
06-21-2008, 10:35 AM
OH this really made me cry this morning and I am not a crier at all. How wonderful and special of you to do for such a wonder and special person. You guys both are the reason I love this place so much. :heart:

Blessing and Miracle
06-21-2008, 02:17 PM
Jamie, I love the picture! I can't thank you enough. My heart is so full right now!:heart:

The rest of you are too kind as well! :heart:

Hey, one can't help but be an "emotional member." I was at first offended when called that, but now I'll proudly accept it! I love this community!:heart:

arob414
06-21-2008, 02:30 PM
How very nice. You know, when I request new merchants and have to tell them a little about us, I hate to say we are an "online shopping site", instead, I refer to us as an "online shopping community" and direct them to our forum where they can see that we are friends here, sharing and helping. They probably think I'm crazy, but I just can't explain to them how wonderful the people in this forum are.

Shopping community is a great description. I try to explain SR to people and can't really express it well enough but that works.

Hey, one can't help but be an "emotional member." I was at first offended when called that, but now I'll proudly accept it! I love this community!:heart:

I am very emotional, always have been. :cry: I cry when I am happy, sad or mad. Well, I scream when I am mad, too. :blush: But, at least you know how I am feeling. :p

Jaimie, that is a very nice tribute to Lisa. :clap:

linanglab
06-21-2008, 02:55 PM
So sweet! That also made me cry. What a wonderful group we have here.

Please know, Lisa, that you are in MANY of our thoughts and prayers regularly.

Sunni
06-21-2008, 06:03 PM
Jamie ...what a beautiful thing to do! It made me cried also. Lisa is an inspiration to us!

I will be thinking of you and others on your relay tonight!

sammielynn
06-21-2008, 07:25 PM
My eyes are so misty I can hardly type. How sweet.

Magical JenK
06-21-2008, 10:22 PM
That is so nice! I just have a big ol' grin on my face & tears in my eyes! I love it here!

~Kathie
06-22-2008, 10:57 AM
That was so nice Jamie!!

Lisa....thinking of both you and Marilyn.