PDA

View Full Version : Netflix better then I thought

sunshinecindy
06-22-2008, 03:04 PM
I didn't realize when I signed up for Netflix that I could get unlimited videos to my laptop. How cool is that. Even though i only signed up for the one at a time dvd, I can still log onto them and get any videos I want for free to watch on my laptop, which, I can hook right up to my big screen tv and watch on there. For 8.99 a month, unlimited movies, thats a better deal then I even bargained for.

jnorth1007
06-22-2008, 03:13 PM
wow that is a great deal. My issue with Netflix was that we lost the movies twice and also that we would want to watch a new movie and they would be in between shipments. If I could get them free to my laptop we could watch a movie anytime we wanted. Hmmmm I know I can't get credit through SR since I have been a member before but I might have to try it out anyways.

arob414
06-22-2008, 04:13 PM
I didn't realize when I signed up for Netflix that I could get unlimited videos to my laptop. How cool is that. Even though i only signed up for the one at a time dvd, I can still log onto them and get any videos I want for free to watch on my laptop, which, I can hook right up to my big screen tv and watch on there. For 8.99 a month, unlimited movies, thats a better deal then I even bargained for.

Question - How do you connect laptop to tv. I signed up, also, and loved the idea of the unlimited videos. That is well worth the $8.99. Otherwise, we tend to hang on to our dvds way too long.

mollyeilis
06-22-2008, 04:16 PM
Little disclaimer here....it doesn't work with Mac operating systems. Hubby only had a work laptop that he wasn't allowed to do things like that with, and I have a Mac, so we couldn't take advantage, not even once, of those downloads. So if that's the only reason you're joining, read the info about it to make sure your system will work with their system.

mirandag819
06-22-2008, 04:19 PM
I was excited about that too..... but I mostly watch new releases..... none of which are available online. I still love Netflix, but I wish more movies were available to watch online