PDA

View Full Version : MID

MooseBrains
06-23-2008, 09:35 AM
Could someone please help me with MID? I cleared my cookies and history, set up a new email and I think I did everything right.

However after all the way to end it says only 1 per household. What did I do wrong since I put in my PO Box not my street addy?

Any help is appreciated.

jnorth1007
06-23-2008, 09:38 AM
It probably means that you have done too many MID's in a short period of time. I would wait a week or two and try one again. Sometimes when you do too many from one advertiser over a month then they don't let you do any more for awhile.

MooseBrains
06-23-2008, 09:42 AM
Thanks so much, I just did the vacation one so that must be it! I appeciate your help. I thought I was done being new yet I come across questions each week.

bartleby1
06-23-2008, 09:58 AM
Is it possible that you already did that particular MID offer on another site a while back?

jfrog
06-23-2008, 10:10 AM
I get the same message at the end once in a while...and it is definitely when there are 2 or 3 MID offers listed and I try to grab them all at once. The first one or 2 credit and I try to wait about a week to do another. I miss the gal at the end of the MID offers-lol- HTH :sunshine:

MooseBrains
06-23-2008, 10:47 AM
Is it possible that you already did that particular MID offer on another site a while back?

No, this is the only site I belong to at this time. I think there were other MID offers that I did complete. It is so hard to remember! But I did get credit for a pink I phone and GC $250. One of them must have been a MID.

fanofree
06-23-2008, 06:34 PM
Consider setting up a spreadsheet of what offer you do, the "type" (MID, Party with a Star...), date you did it and e-mail used. I have two sheets in one workbook (Excell) pending and credited.

Once it credits, I move it to the credited sheet (cut and paste) and add the date it credited. I keep the most recent credit "hi-lighted." I also keep track of how many times I did it before I received credit. It keeps my hopes up!

With this spreadsheet, I can short by the name of the offer, the type and the date. I can see if a particular offer takes a while to credit and how long it has been since I did a particular offer or type of offer.

HTH!

jenvance
06-23-2008, 07:34 PM
Whenever I do the MID offers it takes me directly to the google search page after I put in my info. Am I doing them wrong?

m 'n c
06-23-2008, 07:41 PM
Whenever I do the MID offers it takes me directly to the google search page after I put in my info. Am I doing them wrong?

if you see google they already have you in their db. you can try a new email to see if that helps.

jenvance
06-23-2008, 08:39 PM
if you see google they already have you in their db. you can try a new email to see if that helps.

I did it witha brand new email address and it still went straight to google.

m 'n c
06-23-2008, 08:43 PM
I did it witha brand new email address and it still went straight to google.

hmm might be your ip address then. I'd leave the MIDs alone for a few days and try again.

fanofree
06-23-2008, 08:55 PM
Are you manually clearing cookies? Or using CCleaner or some other program? Some cookies are are really hard to find.

mmm611
06-24-2008, 07:08 PM
hmm might be your ip address then. I'd leave the MIDs alone for a few days and try again.

I tried a few of the new offers last night with a fairly new email and got taken straight to the last page. Backed up, tried the email again and the same thing happened. I figured after it did that twice with two separate offers, I need to give it a rest for a while. I think it may very well be IP address because I had used CC cleaner right before starting and hadn't done any MID's for about a week.

fanofree
06-25-2008, 06:43 PM
Is your computer set to allow Pop-Ups? Some of the offers use a Pop-up for the majority of the offer, but last page is open in the back ground. (Hard to explain...)