PDA

View Full Version : Target GC

k_reile
06-23-2008, 11:00 AM
Does anybody know if Target GC's count for reward $$?? DH cousin is getting married and the only store on SR for rewards is Target and they have their registry pretty much filled, so I would get them GC if it counts...if not then I will just give them cash.

sunshinecindy
06-23-2008, 11:16 AM
Does anybody know if Target GC's count for reward $$?? DH cousin is getting married and the only store on SR for rewards is Target and they have their registry pretty much filled, so I would get them GC if it counts...if not then I will just give them cash.

No, it does not. But Sears does. Are they registered there?

k_reile
06-23-2008, 12:38 PM
No, it does not. But Sears does. Are they registered there?

No...I checked...it is only j******, ********* and Target. And i did not find anything on the target website that appealed to me plus would have to pay shipping. I will just give them cash. Thanks for the quick reply.

jaime
06-23-2008, 12:46 PM
You can always look for a target GC on eBay! I think we get double rewards there until the end of the month! :)

andrea2289
06-23-2008, 03:09 PM
Ditto Jaime! I was just going to say I buy all my Target gift cards off of Ebay -

I also buy gift cards for restaurants and gas both for myself and as gifts! Many times you get the card for less than face value PLUS SR credits!

I have been posting a lot about this lately :cooldance:

OH, you have to be QUICK. I have seen Target cards last less than 5 minutes ;)