Boston area SRers!

Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast
  1. jl8595
    jl8595
    We'll cure you of your nervousness before we hit I-84 Pam! Trust me, LOL!! We're an easy bunch!
  2. pbhall13
    pbhall13
    Pam-- I know what you mean....it is almost like first day of school jitters.

Marilyn...hoping you rec'd the directions to my house (I send them thru a pm...will send to email address in a few minutes)

cindy -- just double checking flight number and time...send me an email to pbhall13@yahoo.com

Okay ladies....I am going to be off to get a pedicure so my feet look presentable in by sandals!
  3. Hedy
    Hedy
    Looking forward to seeing all of you tomorrow.
  4. jl8595
    jl8595
    Have fun with your pedicure Pam! Can't wait to see everyone tomorrow!
  5. Sunni
    Sunni
    Kristen..sorry we will miss you tomorrow. Hope to see you next time.
    Pam... I did get your directions. I read them thru...no problem. Hubby takes that exit sometimes to go to one of his offices.
    LOL I have my clothes out too. Most of my clothes don't feel well right now...but I am wearing my jean capris with a brighter shirt for some color. We can wear jeans at the Sail Loft right???
    Can't wait to see you all tomorrow! Pam...I will see you earlier than when we have to leave.
  6. speechteachri
    speechteachri
    You mean I shouldn't wear my hair net??????
    Awww, Phooey!

Can't wait to meet everyone tomorrow!

Kristen, I'm sure we'll get to meet you next time! Have a good time at the outing!

Kathie...I'm wearing cute shoes, but I'll probably bring along the Crocs just to be on the safe side!!!
  7. spring
    spring
    Yep, I'm bringing along an extra pair of real shoes just in case my flip flops don't cut all the walking. Tough getting old..........my feet just can't take the punishment anymore. Looking forward to seeing all of you! Had to go lay my clothes out so I could fit in with the group! Actually, though, I already had part of it out. See you tomorrow. I'll actually see CT Pam mid morning, then Leslie and Kathy a little later. I'm hoping the restaurant won't throw us all out for silliness!
  8. jl8595
    jl8595
    Cindy and Angie - I hope you both have easy flights to the east coast tomorrow!
  9. ~Kathie
    ~Kathie
    Who's silly?? Us??? Naaaaahhhh!!

I've had my clothes ready for a week!!!

I've never had a pedicure but I've been thinking about it. I'll have to pump Pam for info.

Marilyn.....you wear whatever you want.

See you all tomorrow!
  10. speechteachri
    speechteachri
    Everybody drive safe and fly safe today!! See you all soon!
Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast