Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Leaving for Disney in the morning!

Talking

Liz, I hope you have a Magical Trip PAL!

I am soooooooooo jealous, but I'll be there in December right along with ya!
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!

Have a magical time !!!

I hope you have a magical time!! Stay cool. It's really warm there now.
    Magic Maker, Off to Neverland Travel Co.

We're back!! Won't get into all the details here (save that for the trip report) but we are back and had a wonderful time! Had a few interesting moments during the week and I came to the conclusion that vacationing with another family without my entire family is not for me. Missed DH and DS terribly, and I am happy to say that DS's baseball team won the sub-regional tournament and he will continue to play!! Yeah!! I will get to see him play more baseball!! Been a long day--bed at 3 am up at 8 am and an 8 hour drive--I will try to get a report started soon. Happy 4th everyone!!
    Liz

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass..it's about learning how to dance in the rain.

Welcome Home Liz, glad you had a great time..now get some much needed rest.
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

glad you had a good time and are home safely.
    Sunshine Rewards

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

Quote Originally Posted by jakeandsophiesmom View Post
    We're back!! Won't get into all the details here (save that for the trip report) but we are back and had a wonderful time! Had a few interesting moments during the week and I came to the conclusion that vacationing with another family without my entire family is not for me. Missed DH and DS terribly, and I am happy to say that DS's baseball team won the sub-regional tournament and he will continue to play!! Yeah!! I will get to see him play more baseball!! Been a long day--bed at 3 am up at 8 am and an 8 hour drive--I will try to get a report started soon. Happy 4th everyone!!
    Did you leave me any Mickey Bars???? We leave in the morning!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by ligrumpygirl View Post
    Did you leave me any Mickey Bars???? We leave in the morning!
    I think I may have left a few with your name on them!! Have a wonderful trip and be safe!! I hope the weather and the crowds are just as good for you as they were for us!! Have fun!!
    Liz

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass..it's about learning how to dance in the rain.

Glad you had a good trip!!! Was it hot??
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Martha

Quote Originally Posted by dawgsgirl View Post
    Glad you had a good trip!!! Was it hot??
    The weather really wasn't all that bad. Low 90's, upper 80's all week with a thunderstorm here and there. I guess being from the south, I was used to it. The crowds really weren't as bad as I expected either. The longest wait for anything was about 90 minutes. Not too bad considering it was the week of the fourth.
    Liz