Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I am so sad!

Default I am so sad!

Some meanie stole my Mickey antenna ball

DH and DS went to the Cardinals game last night, so I imagine that is where it happened (didn't notice it this morning but can't imagine anyone took it from work since I work in a very nice area of town and the parking lot is full of cameras).

I am just having myself a little pitty party. I can buy another when I am there in October, but until then I will be sad every day until then when I see my "naked" antenna

I'm so sorry, that would make me sad to. I love my Mickey antenna ball.
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Maybe a really big bird will leave a nasty splat on their driver's side windshield in your honor.
    Magic Maker, Off to Neverland Travel Co.

That is horrible, people are so rude. I am so sorry for you.
    Sunshine Rewards

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

I'm sorry. It wasn't me, I don't have an antenna. No matter how hard I tried, I just couldn't justify buying the lot of them, they are so cute and fit all occasions.

I had the exact same thing happen to me and I was devistated!

I can't bear the thought of you driving around without a Mickey (even if you are a Cardinals fan.) I have an extra 50th anniversary golden ears that I would be happy to send to you to adorn the top of your antenna. He is all yours if you want him (just pm me your address and I cand send him right to you )
    Last edited by llgray16; 07-03-2008 at 08:54 PM.
    Lynn
    Sunshine Rewards

So sorry for your loss. The same thing happened to me a few months ago. Luckily I was able to find the exact same one on ebay to replace it- and earn a few SR credits at the same time!
    Robin

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

So sorry for your loss! I have one on my car too and it's been there for about a year now, believe it or not, I look out my window every morning to check and make sure it's still there! We took our car in for service and when we went to pick it up tonight, I said to my husband, if my Mickey is gone...there will be hell to pay because it was there when we dropped the car off. I would really miss mine too if someone took it. We are going in October too, I think I might just pick up a spare one, just in case!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    We are going in October too, I think I might just pick up a spare one, just in case!
    I didn't get any...no antena...but, they have alot of cute holiday themed ones. Can't remember exactly what I saw, I think a Snow Mickey (snowman) for one. Plus, Halloween, etc. ones. Really cute, and not expensive. Only that might tempt the antenna topper thiefs just way too much.

Quote Originally Posted by arob414 View Post
    Can't remember exactly what I saw, I think a Snow Mickey (snowman) for one. Plus, Halloween, etc. ones. Really cute, and not expensive. Only that might tempt the antenna topper thiefs just way too much.
    That's what I really don't understand... I just got a plain black one. Nothing really cute that someone would say, "oh, i've never seen that and I have to have it." Just plain, black, mickey head. Well, a Halloween one does sound cute!