Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I am so sad!

Quote Originally Posted by llgray16 View Post
    I had the exact same thing happen to me and I was devistated!

I can't bear the thought of you driving around without a Mickey (even if you are a Cardinals fan.) I have an extra 50th anniversary golden ears that I would be happy to send to you to adorn the top of your antenna. He is all yours if you want him (just pm me your address and I cand send him right to you )
    You are so sweet, Lynn. I will only accept if you promise to let me paypal you some money for it or buy you something to replace it when we go in October.

And yes, we in St. Louis love our redbirds!

Quote Originally Posted by llgray16 View Post
    I had the exact same thing happen to me and I was devistated!
    Quote Originally Posted by catnapfan View Post
    So sorry for your loss. The same thing happened to me a few months ago. Luckily I was able to find the exact same one on ebay to replace it- and earn a few SR credits at the same time!
    You know, I thought we had a thread about this a bit ago and I even said to DH that some mean person is stealing Mickey antenna balls. I said how lucky I am that ours is still there. That will teach me to keep my mouth shut

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by arob414 View Post
    I didn't get any...no antena...but, they have alot of cute holiday themed ones. Can't remember exactly what I saw, I think a Snow Mickey (snowman) for one. Plus, Halloween, etc. ones. Really cute, and not expensive. Only that might tempt the antenna topper thiefs just way too much.
    Yeah, those are just asking to be taken I think? Mine is a plain ole black Mickey too but I still worry that he will go missing someday! They have what looks like the same thing at the Disney store the last time I was there, bins and bins of them, every color and theme you can think of, this might be an option for you? I think they were about $3, so they were cheaper there than the real deal at WDW.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Have had ours for almost 2 years. Would be so mad if someone got it off of my car, however, my kids would be so excited, they want the pirate mickey for our car. I like just the solid black one. When we were there a few weeks ago, they pitched a fit for the pirate. I did buy one to change out prior to our next trip, for the boys of course.

We went to see fireworks tonight and, the only way we could find the car, was to find Sorcerer Mickey on the antenna. We'd be very lost if Mickey would go AWOL.
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Oh shelly that stinks!!!!!

I remember several SR's losing their Mickey's, and I keep thinking boy I hope I don't lose mine!
    Sunshine Rewards