Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Thanks to all!!

m4travels is offline Deep breaths, everyone. Stay calm. Back away from the computer.

Default Thanks to all!!

Oh, like, WOW!!! Partner Dude and I received a package yesterday with an enclosed card that read: Congratulations Michael and Marc from the whole gang at Sunshine Rewards!

The package was to arrive on the 2nd (and it did) but we weren't home to accept it. I guess FedEx doesn't think putting a case of wine on someone's front step is a smart thing to do! We were able to go to the local FedEx on Thursday to retrieve it

Enclosed in the package were two bottles of bubbly from No. California, 2 bottles of Chardonnay from Australia, and a bottle of Merlot also from the Sierra Foothills region of No. Cal.

Amazing, simply amazing.

The thoughtfulness and generosity of SR members is something that never fails to astound us. Thank you all so much for this lovely gift. You can be guaranteed that we will be enjoying this very shortly!

I'll be doing a small report of the day a bit later on, but the picture below shows where we ended up!

Best regards to you all.
    Michael and Marc
    Dude
    Oh, the tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Glad you enjoyed it! I think yall picked a great place to celebrate. You can't go wrong picking the happiest place on earth!
    Sunshine Rewards

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Glad you enjoyed it! I think yall picked a great place to celebrate. You can't go wrong picking the happiest place on earth!
    Totally agree. I have always said I wanted to honeymoon in Disney (World, closer, you know). Ya'll look incredibly happy.

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Yay! I just knew we couldn't go wrong with wine LOL we love you guys and congratulations!
    Sunshine Rewards

bbangel is offline Those of us on the fun coast can party some more!

I know what it's like to be stupid for days

Those smiles say it all!
    Sunshine Rewards

I love how Tinkerbell looks like she is there just hovering over you dropping special Pixie Dust.

I'm so glad that you had a great day. And it was definitely the general consensus of the Friday night chat crew that wine was the way to go. They jumped into action to make it happen.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

m4travels is offline Deep breaths, everyone. Stay calm. Back away from the computer.

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I love how Tinkerbell looks like she is there just hovering over you dropping special Pixie Dust.

I'm so glad that you had a great day. And it was definitely the general consensus of the Friday night chat crew that wine was the way to go. They jumped into action to make it happen.
    I looked at the picture after I posted it (obviously I wasn't TOO attuned!) and went: OMG, there's a fairy in the picture!!!

Again, thank you to all who thought of us.
    Dude
    Oh, the tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

What a great backdrop for a picture! You and partner dude (or husband dude now I guess) look very nice and look like you have had a wonderful day. Glad you enjoyed the wine, best wishes to you both!

icartjetta is offline Crap, I hate games. If I see naked people they better be good looking.

Michael and Marc you guys look fabulous!!!!

Congratulations!!!!

Enjoy the bubbly and wine!!
    Traci
    Sunshine Rewards

DisneyMa is offline I need to be moving, but I'm relaxing on SR!!

What a good looking couple! I'm so glad you had a wonderful day.
    Sunshine Rewards