Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My 1,000 post!

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Default My 1,000 post!

I just realized that this post will be number 1,000! I guess it is something I will remember because today is my son's 5th birthday!
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

Congratulations and Happy Birthday to your son!! Have a great day!
    Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Yay for you!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Congrats! Happy Birthday to your son!
    Sunshine Rewards

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Congrats! And, Happy Birthday to your son! 5th birthdays are exciting, will he start to school this fall?

Yeah, congratulations! Happy posting!
    Sunshine Rewards

Congrats!

Happy Birthday to your son!
    Marilyn

Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Happy Birthday to your son

Congratulations to you .....
    Sunshine Rewards

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Quote Originally Posted by arob414 View Post
    Congrats! And, Happy Birthday to your son! 5th birthdays are exciting, will he start to school this fall?
    Thanks for the birthday wishes - My son could start school in the fall but we have decided to hold him back a year. His preschool teacher thinks that it would do him good esp since we will be one of the younest in his class if he would start school. My son can do his work papers when he wants to but that is the key word "want" Everyone tells me that it is just a maturity issue and he will grow out of it. So I will have him home with me for 1 more year.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

We were sort of in the same boat. When I registered DS9 for Kindergarten the cut off was 9/30 so I enrolled DD5.5 in preschool based on she could be the youngest K in her class. Year and a half later they change the cut off to 8/31. I was upset, started to fight it then I saw all that DS9 had been doing and realized that it was for the better. I would rather her be one of the oldest in the class. It can only help her in the long run. So she'll start Kindergarten on 9/2 and 2 wks later turn 6. The other deciding factor which made sense to us is DD 4.5 is 13 months younger then her sister, if DD5.5 would have went to school this year they would have been 2 yrs apart in school even if their only a year apart in age, so we thought it would be better for them to have eachother in school.
    Sunshine Rewards