Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any DVC Members have an Owner's Locker?

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Default Any DVC Members have an Owner's Locker?

Thinking of signing up for one for our upcoming trip in October and wanted to know what you thought of it, pro's and con's? With all the airline shenanigans, I'm thinking this would be a positive thing to have?
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

I'm pretty sure ligrumpygirl (Janet) uses Owner's Locker. She's at WDW right now so maybe she'll pop in or see this when she gets back...
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by disney_girl View Post
    I'm pretty sure ligrumpygirl (Janet) uses Owner's Locker. She's at WDW right now so maybe she'll pop in or see this when she gets back...
    ok, thanks!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

bbangel is offline Those of us on the fun coast can party some more!

I know what it's like to be stupid for days

The good thing about it is if you aren't happy they will give you your money back.
    I haven't got one since it is just me and I don't need much but I probably would get one if I was travelling with kids.
    Sunshine Rewards

Well, I don't have little kids that go with us...mostly just me and my husband but I think I could probably fill one with all the stuff we bring back and forth and don't really use when we get there. If we just had to pack clothes and not worry about all the other stuff, I think it might really be convenient.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards

We got one on our trip in May. So nice to leave so much "stuff" there and not worry about packing it next time. We always get a car, so picking up "stuff" we need while there is no problem, so nice to know we can just leave it there and not have to take it back with us. Ours is really full! I could have used more space, but with time I am sure I can figure out how to best utilize what space we have.

Right now they are offering incentives for Owners to refer others. If you do decide to sign up, and do not have a referral, send me a pm. Thanks!

laura
    Last edited by LauraLea; 07-08-2008 at 10:06 PM.
    Disney Myspace GraphicsSunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by LauraLea View Post
    We got one on our trip in May. So nice to leave so much "stuff" there and not worry about packing it next time. We always get a car, so picking up "stuff" we need while there is no problem, so nice to know we can just leave it there and not have to take it back with us. Ours is really full! I could have used more space, but with time I am sure I can figure out how to best utilize what space we have.

Right now they are offering incentives for Owners to refer others. If you do decide to sign up, and do not have a referral, send me a pm. Thanks!

laura
    Sent you a PM
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards

My DSIL just started a similar thread over on the DIS...I think they're getting one...it's in the DVC planning section (if you DIS).
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    My DSIL just started a similar thread over on the DIS...I think they're getting one...it's in the DVC planning section (if you DIS).
    Thanks, I'll check it out!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards

disneyforever is offline Ok, I have finally arrived here... now we can start the party!

DH and I are getting an Owners Locker in September when we are going to WDW. The plan is then to have everything we need for the December trip to WDW already in Florida... so that we can just bring clothes and things for our cruise - which we are doing after the WDW trip. That way we can still only travel with 1 carry on bag each.
    Elaine