Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any DVC Members have an Owner's Locker?

I have one and we love it! For us it's really worth the money. John is a great guy and very helpful in answering any questions. If you go to ownerslocker.com there is a community forum section there too. (I'm Stimpy)

We leave a lot of "homey" type things, like board games, DVDs, throws for snuggling on the couch, rainy day things for the kids etc as well as necessities.
    Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by kimbih View Post
    I have one and we love it! For us it's really worth the money. John is a great guy and very helpful in answering any questions. If you go to ownerslocker.com there is a community forum section there too. (I'm Stimpy)

We leave a lot of "homey" type things, like board games, DVDs, throws for snuggling on the couch, rainy day things for the kids etc as well as necessities.
    Yup, I signed up last Sunday and John has already emailed me back a forth with my questions, super nice and great customer service so far. I joined the forum even before I got the locker. I'm the same name over there but I haven't posted anything yet. I asked John about getting those purple t-shirts and he said that alot of people are asking for them and he might start offering them on the website at his cost. I'm already thinking of stuff to leave in my locker and we don't actually go until mid Oct. Can't wait!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES