Thread: Thank you, Tricia!

Default Thank you, Tricia!

My Disney gift cards arrived yesterday

Thanks to SR:
    * October Sunshine cruise is paid off
    * Hotel for the 2 nights before the cruise is paid off
    * Have spending money for the entire sunshine cruise trip already put aside
    * I have $300 towards the deposit on my next cruise saved
    * And, since I didn't have to use my own savings to pay for said cruise or hotel, I was able to order a $500 gift card to bring along for the balance of the deposit for our next cruise I'm booking onboard

Love this site!!!

Wow Shelly- that's AWESOME!!! It's a great feeling to have everything paid off and even greater when you did it using SR money!!!

I'm working on our October trip as well- not nearly as much as you, but doing well! In May, I used SR money for our trip and bought AP's for DH and DS. Right now, I have enough for my AP, MNSSHP tix, photo shoot and Chef Mickey's. Working on the rest now!
    Sunshine Rewards

andrea2289 is offline I might even start my Sunshining with a big bowl of Baskin-Robbins Chubby Hubby

I am still a pecker!

Awesome!! Congratulations!!

Quote Originally Posted by 3dog2kidmom View Post
    My Disney gift cards arrived yesterday

Thanks to SR:
    * October Sunshine cruise is paid off
    * Hotel for the 2 nights before the cruise is paid off
    * Have spending money for the entire sunshine cruise trip already put aside
    * I have $300 towards the deposit on my next cruise saved
    * And, since I didn't have to use my own savings to pay for said cruise or hotel, I was able to order a $500 gift card to bring along for the balance of the deposit for our next cruise I'm booking onboard

Love this site!!!
    ANDREA - 5x SUPERMEBER
        Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When I finally convince my friends to sign up, YOUR the example I use on how much you can earn on here and what you've been able to do with your earnings! lol
    Sunshine Rewards

Wow! Amazing! Must be a great feeling!
    Marilyn

Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Wow! That is totally awesome!! Thank you for sharing.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Great job

It feels so good to pay for those trips with SR !!!
    Lynn
    Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

That is awesome, Shelly! Just a quick question, I have multiple Disney Gift Cards and was wondering if I could use all of them to pay off my cruise? I did a search and wasn't able to come up with an answer. Since you have been paying for your cruise with them, I was wondering if there is some kind of limit? (ie, just 2 cards per booking, etc.)
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by spring View Post
    That is awesome, Shelly! Just a quick question, I have multiple Disney Gift Cards and was wondering if I could use all of them to pay off my cruise? I did a search and wasn't able to come up with an answer. Since you have been paying for your cruise with them, I was wondering if there is some kind of limit? (ie, just 2 cards per booking, etc.)
    Thanks, Pat. And YES!!! You can use as many as you want. I just call or email Gail (SR cruise travel agent, but you can call your agent or Disney direct or I think even pay online with them) with the numbers and amounts and she applies them. I have used many already! You can also use them towards your onboard account (in advance - no need to cart the cards around with you - just add them before your sailing) and even to book another cruise.

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by 3dog2kidmom View Post
    Thanks, Pat. And YES!!! You can use as many as you want. I just call or email Gail (SR cruise travel agent, but you can call your agent or Disney direct or I think even pay online with them) with the numbers and amounts and she applies them. I have used many already! You can also use them towards your onboard account (in advance - no need to cart the cards around with you - just add them before your sailing) and even to book another cruise.

Thanks for the quick answer, Shelly. As I said, I have done a search here and on the Dis to no avail. I'm almost afraid to ask a question over there for fear of nastiness. I was debating whether or not to cash out for anymore Disney gift cards but, based on your first hand experience, I will definitely continue on. I'm hoping to pay most of my balance by gift cards before our August, 2009 cruise on the Magic. You are definitely my role model!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards