Thread: Offers not in pending NOR credited

Default Offers not in pending NOR credited

I did a couple offers this morning before SR shut down for a bit. They were in pending then when SR came back and they are back on the list that I did NOT do. Does that mean I should try them again? Or do I still need to wait 30 days?

The ones I did were WSHTS and Eversave.

Thanks!
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Move them to pending. WSHTS should credit tomorrow morning. It is a delayed credit. I have not tried eversave but I would think it could be the same.
    Sunshine Rewards

It said in another thread that this would be fixed... SG had to restore from an earlier version of the database... but that all your info is known...and will be added back in.

No worries. Don't repeat... if you had it before...it will come back

oops...just reread... you said in pending...not credited... I'd not redo the offers... you might have gotten credit... with the database in a funky state... I'd wait and see...
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Angela, I would just move them back to pending and wait and see. I did an offer this morning also and it credited, then was gone totally, then finally has showed up again in crediting. But when it showed up my $10.00 shopping credit from this morning is now gone. I know that it will take some time but SR guy and Tricia will get this all straight.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by chipndale View Post
    Angela, I would just move them back to pending and wait and see. I did an offer this morning also and it credited, then was gone totally, then finally has showed up again in crediting. But when it showed up my $10.00 shopping credit from this morning is now gone. I know that it will take some time but SR guy and Tricia will get this all straight.
    fyi - your $10 shopping credit should be credited again. it went back to 'pending' so i pushed it a little.

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGuy View Post
    fyi - your $10 shopping credit should be credited again. it went back to 'pending' so i pushed it a little.
    Thanks SR guy!
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Hmmm I wonder if this would affect credits we were waiting to credit on that hour. I thought I would see the credit when it came back up since it was very close to the hour but it didn't. I wonder if it didn't credit or if it was lost in space LOL. It was that medical one for the asthma medicine.
    Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

I might be hallucinating, but I thought I had gotten 1 cent on the scratch-off this morning. After the program came back up, I didn't see any credit, so I checked and was able to do the scratch off again. The second time I didn't win. As I said, I might be hallucinating, but I'm almost positive I did it early this am.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by spring View Post
    I might be hallucinating, but I thought I had gotten 1 cent on the scratch-off this morning. After the program came back up, I didn't see any credit, so I checked and was able to do the scratch off again. The second time I didn't win. As I said, I might be hallucinating, but I'm almost positive I did it early this am.
    I think scratch off got reset when they went to the back up database. Sorry you lost that penny.
    Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    I think scratch off got reset when they went to the back up database. Sorry you lost that penny.
    I really don't care as much about losing the penny as losing my mind!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards