Thread: Liberty Tree Tavern

Default Liberty Tree Tavern

According to All Ears.Net, Liberty Tree Tavern will no longer offer the character meal after January 4, 2009. The restaurant will stay open - just no characters. We liked this one so I'm a little disappointed.
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

That's a bummer because we really liked this one, too. It was low key and a nice break from the fast pace of most of the other character meals.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Yea...one of our favorites too..I haven't told the girls yet, but they will be disappointed. I"m wondering if I should look at our ADRs for August and change one to Liberty Tree as we won't have it as an option next time we go.
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I would change an ADR Kimberly. I am so disappointed that they are doing this. Luckily Mike and I have reservations for September. I just don't see what they can put in it's place that would fit.

Also Garden Grill will no longer serve lunch starting in November of this year. Yet another character meal going away. My mom loved going there for lunch. It was always her one must do when we went.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    I would change an ADR Kimberly. I am so disappointed that they are doing this. Luckily Mike and I have reservations for September. I just don't see what they can put in it's place that would fit.

Also Garden Grill will no longer serve lunch starting in November of this year. Yet another character meal going away. My mom loved going there for lunch. It was always her one must do when we went.
    I may pull out the plans tonight and see if there's somewhere it will fit in and exchange.

We're trying Garden Grill for dinner this trip. I don't ever really book us lunches so I didn't even realize it was a character lunch. Wonder why they are taking all these away?
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I don't understand it either. Mike and I prefer dinners to lunches but for some reason my mom likes to do a nice lunch and do it there. Maybe it will revert back by the time she goes back.
    Sunshine Rewards