Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fantasmic! ONLY 2 Nights a Weeks

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Quote Originally Posted by mirandag819 View Post
    It will still be every day in December won't it ? I thought is said starting Jan. 2009, or did I read that wrong ?
    no, I did...through all the tears... I thought it said it was changing in October. Thanks!

But I also have to say that I tried to change my hotel for our trip & there doesn't seem to be any openings unless I want to pay $10k for a Suite at Contemporary. So clearly, they're not as slow as I was planning on them to be in December.

WTH?!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

Quote Originally Posted by Magical JenK View Post
    no, I did...through all the tears... I thought it said it was changing in October. Thanks!

But I also have to say that I tried to change my hotel for our trip & there doesn't seem to be any openings unless I want to pay $10k for a Suite at Contemporary. So clearly, they're not as slow as I was planning on them to be in December.

WTH?!
    Jen.......

I swear they are holding back rooms.........with the way the economy is there is no way WDW is full to capacity ALL the time!! I think they must be cutting down on staff and therefore not making as many rooms available (but I would keep trying to call to change your ressies!)

I am also glad that Fantasmic will still be around nightly when i am there in november. I haven't been to see the show since 2001 so I am looking forward to it this year!

Pamela
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Magical JenK View Post

WTH?!
    Yay ! I'm glad it doesn't mess up your December plans. It is still a bummer for future trips though. It would be 1 thing if they had a different show they wanted to do in the same location, but it just seems dumb to close it a few nights a week for no reason.

Wow, that doesn't sound like it will be slow at all.

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Quote Originally Posted by jenvance View Post
    It's not very magical at all, but I don't see why they would do that, they would lose a ton of money. I think.
    And I can't imagine it would make it very fun to be at the other parks the days those are closed?! Just going to make all the parks more crowded, which isn't going to make people happy....
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

Yea....I'm really not sure about all these changes...I wonder what in the world is going through the powers that be's heads. They seem really odd....
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

im shocked & disappointed

from what i gather nothing more than a $ issue, they r using final show of the HSM each day as "an excuse"

i wonder if they will actually be increasing the # of Fantasmic Dinner Pkgs (and the space allocated in the stadium) now (along with a price increase)

i too was floored by the price of the Deluxe resorts this Oct & early Dec. Know that the exact same dates @ the CR MK view are now more than double what i paid 2 years ago

will suggest that the deluxe resorts do release blocks of rooms they have booked for conventions as the dates get nearer (i check usually 2 months prior up until the date)
    Sunshine Rewards