Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Big board numbers

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

Default Big board numbers

Is it me or are the big board numbers really high this month. I am at like number 50 on the list with 52.00 and I can't believe that. Usually I am pretty high up there with that 20 days into it. But man.....

I'm at 37 with $62, usually at this point I'd be in the teens somewhere!
    Jaime

Sunshine Rewards

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

I know thats what I am saying. They are just really up there. Great job this month.

I think I am sixty something with 50 dollars. I was surprised that the numbers are so high. I thought I was doing pretty good.
    Sunshine Rewards

I think there were quite a few of us who all had bingoville (30$) pending on 7/15 so that right there upped the anty.

I am excited since I am #4..........I hope I can stay in the top ten (keep those 3 surveys coming my way!)

Pamela

ps...I do agree that the totals are really high this month!
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

I agree! I've never been anywhere near the board before, and as it stands now I'm number 2 I got a big boost on the 15th with about $70 that came off pending. Hoping to stay in the top 10 as I'm sure I'll never be this close again!!!
    Christina
    Sunshine Rewards

Those are some high numbers. I am in the top 300 with a rank of 299.
    ~Heather
    Happily living on the Wyoming prairie.

Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Yeah the bingoville and Ch for 8 came off so a lot had 38-40 in pending come off on the 15th.

They are high though at this time of the month. Now to hold onto the 9th spot! lol
    Sunshine Rewards

I must be the only one excited at being in the top 100...lol....at 82...

I had not been able to get much going nor surveys qualified for quite a while and this month something changed and finally being over 40 has been a wanted demographic and I have been hitting them pretty good.

I have only once been in the top 10 and it was a hoot, but I do not think that will ever happen again...but I was delighted to see the big board has so many big numbers. We all win when SR does good business!

Lynn
    KY

Yay! I am in the top 10.... I'm showing number 6 with 117.59, although I've gotten 6.40 more since the last update so I have 123.99. Bingoville for 30 definatly helped put me there, plus I held off of on some shopping until the new quarter. I am still surprised with my own balance. Hopefully I can stay in the top ten again this month. I was 3 last month.

I should be getting a twenty some dollar credit from HSN soon, several small orders I have placed getting ready for dd's bday, and I have some more shopping this month to do for our WDW trip. If I can keep getting 3 surveys a day I will be looking real good the end of this month!

I still can't believe how high some others like Michele are! I am thrilled to have already made SM for the 4th quarter already and if I can stay in the top ten that will just be icing on the cake.