Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AHHH!!!! Midwest just cancelled my flight!

I'm sorry you had to go through all that and hope everything works out in the end. I've been watching the news on Midwest closely. We have flights booked to Orlando Aug 25 and back to MCO on Aug 30. I was so worried they would cancel our flights but so far so good. I think the changes start Sept. 8th. Anyway, Midwest is our favorite airline and now they are only flying to Orlando October through April which won't work for us since we normally travel during the summer. We will probably try Air tran next year since they have a non-stop.
    Robin

Thanks again everyone! I tried Midwest's Live Chat starting at 1:00, but I must be live chat illiterate. However, I finally did get through on the phone and spoke to a really nice lady, Heidi, who had my credit processed in about 2 minutes. She was very apologetic. I actually felt bad for her, wondering how much longer she was going to have a job.

Now, everything would be even better if a code came out for November when we're going to make up for the increase. I've got my fingers crossed.