Page 179 of 189 FirstFirst ... 79129169177178179180181 ... LastLast
Results 1,781 to 1,790 of 1889

Thread: Posts about daily surveys Part 2. Pls Read 1st Post. Updated 7/24/08

I waited a couple of days, so I could start the month of December out with survey's, and it keeps telling me, I don't qualify for any. Bummer. I was hoping I would have lots of choices.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by OhMari View Post
    I waited a couple of days, so I could start the month of December out with survey's, and it keeps telling me, I don't qualify for any. Bummer. I was hoping I would have lots of choices.
    I think they still have to "reset" from the weekend. I had a few options yesterday but could never qualify for one all day. DH couldn't get a SM survey either. That's the first time in a long time that neither one of us could get one. I just tried and now I'm down to just one option and nothing else is available.
    Sunshine Rewards

Now I am bummed. I completed a survey on the 26th and another one earlier in the month but didn't get credit which means I missed the $6 survey credit by one survey. I knew that it would be down to the wire when I wasn't able to qualify for a few days but to know you completed 25 but only got credit for 23 is a bummer. At least I got the $18.40 for the ones that did credit and the $3 bonus so it is still over $20 for the month.
    Sunshine Rewards

I cleaned up my computer and did a delete of everything, and more choices came up.

I did one on gum, and the company thanked me on the last page. But when it went to Sunshine, I got the "did not qualify page".

Tried again, and it asked me if I ate at any resturant on Sunday, the 30th of Nov. Luckily, I took Callie out for Chinese for lunch and I picked up a coffee for her at Starbucks. I got the congradulations page.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

not having luck today - keep getting booted; guess I'll just go shop for awhile and try later!

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

keep trying everyone! i just got a relatively short, painless survey on a particular electronics brand and its movie tie-in.

I just completed an easy one on the environment. Hopefully things are picking back up again.
    Sunshine Rewards

Until 2 days ago, I would get lots of choices for survey topics, and now I either get only 1 or none. I haven't been able to get anything.

I just completed a DS on a new horror movie. I really dislike these kinds of movies so completing the survey was difficult. It even asked me at the beginning which movies I like and I chose all but horror. Seems like they did that on purpose. I did get the congrats page though.

DH can't seem to get anything but the sorry come back tomorrow message and he finished a DS yesterday morning so it's not too soon just nothing to pick from
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards