Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Theoretical question...

Default Theoretical question...

Let's say that you were approaching the silver anniversary of being untimely ripped from your mother's womb, and were thinking a trip to the Happy Place (WDW) might be a nice way to spend it. Given the option would you a)stay cheaply, and fufill your dream of eating at Victoria and Albert's, or b)fufil your dream of staying at the Contemporary? This would be late January,, if that matters.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

Strange way to describe it...but I would go to the Contemporary.
    Sunshine Rewards

I'd stay at the Contemporary - dinner is just a few hours and the hotel is for the length of the stay.
    Sunshine Rewards

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

I vote Contemporary, too. Have fun if you hypothethically chose to celebrate that untimely ripping.

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I would do 10 PPP opps and do both LOL
    Sunshine Rewards

Heather....

I have to go with the Contemporary (although if it were me I would do the Poly )........let the woman who gave you life a very comfy nights sleep in those great beds!! (a meal at best makes you feel happy for only a short while.........after doing the parks a great bed and pillow win out everytime!)

What a lucky mom ..... and a good daughter you are!!

Pamela
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

LOL Oh man what a way to put it! I would agree with the others, enjoy the room OR instead downgrade skip the meal and stay longer! lol
    Sunshine Rewards

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Stay at the Contemporary! Yes, I too would love to eat at V&A but that is just one night for a few hours. BUT, staying at the Contemporary would be for your entire stay! Either way you can't go wrong - unless you decide not to go.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

Thumbs up

I did this for my trip to celebrate 1/2 a century!

But I didn't go with my mom that time, I went with 7 of my girlfriends, in October, a FEW years ago!!! No hubbie, No kiddos. We rented points from a DVC member and stayed at the Boardwalk Villas. We had two villas, a one bedroom and a 2 bedroom. My cousin used to work at the Boardwalk, he arranged for our rooms to be close to each other and on the 1st floor facing the pool. My friends loved it, had Bloody' in the morning by the pool and late night in the jacuzzi/hot tub with a nice glass of wine. We had my birthday dinner at the Flying Fish and it was wonderful. (It was by far the BEST Disney vacation I've ever been on and it was only for 3 nights.

Wherever you choose will be wonderful, you'll be in WDW, what could be bad??!!!
    I would fulfill my longtime dream and stay where you want, the Contemporary i nice, I vote HOTEL over Dinner!
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!

well i am the odd ball here.

i vote for v & a's! i am trying to figure out when to go myself.

the contemporary doesn't do anything for me, but the beach club or animal kingdom, or the poly would make me think twice.

again, i vote for the nice dinner.
    all star movies for 10! jun 15-21. what a nightmare of a vacation.