Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Our Disney Crafts

Wow Kimberly! Great job! I love all your projects. It must have been fun to do. You all will be styling!
    Marilyn

Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Very, very nice. Love the tshirts!

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    Wow, you are very talented and creative!!! Nice job!
    Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    AWESOME Kimberly!!!!!!!!!!!!! I bet everyone had fun making them! Your going to look great!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by mseg16222 View Post
    Everything is awesome that you have done for Disney
    Thanks everyone. I've got one more design I'm working on for the iron ons and then we are going to start working on doing some Mickey tie dyed shirts....
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Nice Job! Are you for hire? My kids have been wanting me to do shirts but I just don't seem to have the time or creative talents to do it. Yours are beautiful!
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by chipndale View Post
    Nice Job! Are you for hire? My kids have been wanting me to do shirts but I just don't seem to have the time or creative talents to do it. Yours are beautiful!
    I'm actually thinking of putting our next project on ebay if it goes well, but since I use a lot of the design for the iron ons from the DISboards couldn't really do it for hire...I have tweaked some of the designs, but they all started with their originals. It does become timely though still to go through all their designs, edit, and purchase supplies. The actual making though is pretty quick. Cameron (my dd7) actually did all of hers on her own.
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

Those are great! I wish I had the crafty gene

Where did you find the holders for the luggage tags? I think I could manage that one!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Kimberly- you've inspired me! I just dug out all my crafting supplies and am starting on luggage tags, magnets and window decorations. I was planning on doing these anyway but figured I had plenty of time yet. Your designs have really put me in the Disney mood! I wish I could do t-shirts also, but there's no way DH and DS13 would wear them. Anyway, I think there will be no housework done today because as my DS always says- "Mom's on the pixie dust again!"
    Robin

Quote Originally Posted by cglaura View Post
    Those are great! I wish I had the crafty gene

Where did you find the holders for the luggage tags? I think I could manage that one!
    I found ours at Hobby Lobby (a local craft store). They were in the area with the small machines that make stickers, laminate, etc...what they are called is escaping my mind this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by catnapfan View Post
    Kimberly- you've inspired me! I just dug out all my crafting supplies and am starting on luggage tags, magnets and window decorations. I was planning on doing these anyway but figured I had plenty of time yet. Your designs have really put me in the Disney mood! I wish I could do t-shirts also, but there's no way DH and DS13 would wear them. Anyway, I think there will be no housework done today because as my DS always says- "Mom's on the pixie dust again!"
    Yea!! Cameron went to church with my grandmother this morning, but she was quick to want to know if we'd be getting back to work when she got home.
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

I love the T-shirts! How did you do them? I really like the election shirts!

It looks like a lot of fun!
    Amy

PhotobucketSunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by amarazas View Post
    I love the T-shirts! How did you do them? I really like the election shirts!

It looks like a lot of fun!
    They are just iron on transfers. I buy Avery Tshirt Transfers from Walmart, Target...wherever we are, and then print the designs on that paper. Then we just follow the simple directions inside the paper package and iron them on our shirts. We've done them for both trips we've made to Disney so far. They always get lots of great comments.
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards